Sign in to follow this  
rtka1234

how can i reveal a hacker?

Well im not a big multiplayer because im afraid that some hacker or cheater ruin my gameplay. So how can i see that a certain guy use hack/cheats?What are the signs(eg:being too accurate in long distance ... etc)?

Thanks

PS.:Ohh and can some guy give me a cheatfree and mature serverlist?

There's no way to predict where a hacker will next hit..... but some tell tale signs are say your playing a mission with no friendly armour and then a friendly armour appears, or you have no artillery support and the next town you are going to gets flattened by "Loki's Nightmare"..... both happened to me on an insurgency mission.

Chances are you meeting a hacker are quite low, unless ofcourse joining a popular public server.

;1992160']Chances are you meeting a hacker are quite low' date=' unless ofcourse joining a popular public server.[/quote']

Totally wrong, but we're not supposed to be discussing this topic on the forums, so I won't

;1992160']

Chances are you meeting a hacker are quite low' date=' unless ofcourse joining a popular public server.[/quote']

Lol

Chances are you meeting a hacker are quite low, unless ofcourse joining an online server.

Sry couldnt resist

What's the script for the admin cam? I've been on life servers where admins can literally see everything on your screen...

BTW, whenever I've encountered hackers they've been invincible, i.e. you could shoot them with an M107 and they wouldn't flinch.

People make it sound a helluva lot worse than it actually is. Don't worry about it.

What's the script for the admin cam? I've been on life servers where admins can literally see everything on your screen...

BTW, whenever I've encountered hackers they've been invincible, i.e. you could shoot them with an M107 and they wouldn't flinch.

I'm not sure tbh but I know its a feature given to admins on domination matches.

Dorph;1993563']Lol

Chances are you meeting a hacker are quite low' date=' unless ofcourse joining an online server.

Sry couldnt resist[/quote']

Contact your server admin immediately, because he's doing a bad job :P seriously though I have only ever encountered two hackers in about 2 years of playing in my clan and we run a public server be it not so popular... :D

People make it sound a helluva lot worse than it actually is. Don't worry about it.

:yeahthat: What he said ^^

This thread should be closed from all of the false information being thrown out there.

This thread should be closed from all of the false information being thrown out there.

Lolwat?

Right, we just need this community to all switch to V2 keys. It's taking a very long time and that's what worries me.

I'm so used to having all these mods, so I don't really want to play without them.

Look i don't want that my topic goes some serious flaiming and flamebaiting... i started this topic cause i want to avoid these hackers and other cheaters.... soo take it easy. Please:pet5:

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

ps. @dwarven

Thanks the link! Really useful!

Its not hacking. It is script kiddies. Hacking is to elite of a term for what they do.

Its not hacking. It is script kiddies. Hacking is to elite of a term for what they do.

Bingo, all they do is run an addon and use it.

So in answer to your question RTKA..

There are a few options on not getting 'hacked'

1. Sign your server with only the mods you want to run.

2. Allow no mods on your server.

3. Dont have a server, ring up your ISP and cancel the internet. The only sure way to not getting hacked.

@ CannonousCrash

Thanks the info! Ohh and thanks to all the useful infos that you wrote in this topic!

I appreciate your help and i will help to you if i can!

Its called the Gcam by Gigan

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10390

Well im not a big multiplayer because im afraid that some hacker or cheater ruin my gameplay. So how can i see that a certain guy use hack/cheats?What are the signs(eg:being too accurate in long distance ... etc)?

Thanks

PS.:Ohh and can some guy give me a cheatfree and mature serverlist?

I guess I shouldn't play w/you since I can hit you, while you're moving, from about 1200 meters away then:rolleyes:

I guess I shouldn't play w/you since I can hit you, while you're moving, from about 1200 meters away then:rolleyes:

Well its like i need train alot :cool: