Sign in to follow this  
abs

Anyone try the Android version?

the problem i have and have had since downloading it on my 3G Australian Xoom is that upon opening the game, openfeint craps out and sits there like a deer in headlights, forcing you to re start the game, getting the game restarted is fine then, load up a gun and range, fire away, leave range and openfeint pops up again with the ooops 404 error and sits there again like a deer in the headlights. totally spoils the whole game.. why even put that crapware on the game anyway.

Edited by stevejau

the problem i have and have had since downloading it on my 3G Australian Xoom is that upon opening the game, openfeint craps out and sits there like a deer in headlights, forcing you to re start the game, getting the game restarted is fine then, load up a gun and range, fire away, leave range and openfeint pops up again with the ooops 404 error and sits there again like a deer in the headlights. totally spoils the whole game.. why even put that crapware on the game anyway.

We are going certainly to look at this problem. OpenFeint is not perfect but so far seemed to be best choice for handling achievements and ladders but it is unforunate that you are having this problem. Making it optional probably could be welcome addition anyway.

thanks for that. can you implement that option as soon as possible please, before i delete the game.

And android market might be worth a phone call or email, for if as you say you do not delete reviews, i assure you i posted 2 and within 15 minutes they were pulled down.

Doesn't seem to work properly in the Australian android market. Try to buy it an it starts loading the agreement then says the app can't be found.

Doesn't seem to work properly in the Australian android market. Try to buy it an it starts loading the agreement then says the app can't be found.

It does if you go to web version of android market.. worked for me

Cheers

Cheers Steve, worked like a charm

Your welcome.

Tell me something, does openfeint crap out for you too in the game?

it is driving me nuts. spoils the game.

Any plans for an android application about the ARMA2 2D editor? so people can create missions that can later be played in a PC?

Any plans for an android application about the ARMA2 2D editor? so people can create missions that can later be played in a PC?

I like this idea, but wasn't there a website that did this already? I'll be damned if I can remember the name though. Either way, if that site works on mobile platforms, then BIS won't need to develop their own product for the Android/iPad.

Abs

Edit: Here's the site I was referring to: http://www.plannedassault.com/

Edited by Abs
Found website I was thinking of.

Your welcome.

Tell me something, does openfeint crap out for you too in the game?

it is driving me nuts. spoils the game.

Ok on a usa wifi xoom and i also can not load any openfeint, i get error 404 cannot communicate with sever. Ithappens every timei enter game and each time i leavethe fireing range! Makes game almost unplayable

Please fix

I will buy this, as soon as it becomes available on Windows Phone 7 or all android devices.

Hell, please make an executable version as well. Just like they did with the old ArmA II flash game. I have that on my PC now lol.

Unable to purchase, product not available on the market. Withdrawn ?

Initially it is exclusively available through Tegra Zone http://www.nvidia.com/object/tegra-zone.html for 2 months. Afterwards for other Android devices and iOS also. We are thinking about PC version running on FB or web browser.

There is already new version 1.01 with Nvidia where is additional option to switch on/off Openfeint. Should be updated very soon on the market.

We are currently also experiencing problems with downloads directly from TegraZone. It is possible to buy directly from PC once you have attached Tegra 2 device to google account. We are pushing the fix as we can.

Edited by Mirapa

aww nue , i hadnt checkd the leaderboard for a week or 2, ive been knocekd off the number one spot in overall scores :(

down to 4th boo hoo

Firing Range is a real cool game for Android. I play it on my Galaxy S2 and it runs pretty nice. Cool to have and an ok price. Thx for this BIS

;2047236']I play it on my Galaxy S2 and it runs pretty nice. Cool to have and an ok price. Thx for this BIS

Really :confused:

When i try to buy the game it says it's not compatible with my phone which is a Galaxy S2 :butbut:

we are thinking about pc version running on fb or web browser.
yes please!

When i try to buy the game it says it's not compatible with my phone which is a Galaxy S2 :butbut:

it c an t it is a tegra only game. However google chainfire3d which gives a solution

it c an t it is a tegra only game. However google chainfire3d which gives a solution

Ohh nice... well i think i'll wait for a proper version but thanks for the info :cool:

Is the non-tegra android version coming before/around Christmas? Would be a nice gift from you guys :p

Is the non-tegra android version coming before/around Christmas? Would be a nice gift from you guys :p

Hi guys, Non-Tegra version is already prepared including new career mode and additional firing range. We only have to work around the fact that Google is not supporting selling apps from Czech Republic. We hope to solve it in January.

Hi guys, Non-Tegra version is already prepared including new career mode and additional firing range. We only have to work around the fact that Google is not supporting selling apps from Czech Republic. We hope to solve it in January.

Sounds good, thanks :cool:

I get the same message - is it, or is it not compatible with the Galaxy S2 ?

Cheers,

OP