Sign in to follow this  
abs

Anyone try the Android version?

Got any feedback on how it is?

Abs

it's out already? O_o

Site says the release date was in June.

Abs

The release of Arma 2 Firing Range for Android was delayed unfortunately but should be out very soon.

iPhone / iPad and Facebook versions of the Firing Range will be released later this Summer.

thanks for the info Maruk!

The release of Arma 2 Firing Range for Android was delayed unfortunately but should be out very soon.

iPhone / iPad and Facebook versions of the Firing Range will be released later this Summer.

Have you guys got plans for releases on any other platforms?

Such as Windows Phone 7?

People actually buy windows phones?

Yeah, they are actually really nice phones. Microsoft did a great job with the operating system on that phone.

Maybe, but seeing it wouldn't even sync with Microsoft Outlook, they lost to an iPhone instead, and boy am I glad I did!

I've got the Desire S, godlike phone.

Thanks for the info, would never have know about it so glad you raised it OP

S!

Apparently its incompatible with Samsung Galaxy S ?

The version initially released is for Nvidia Tegra compatible devices, for the first 2 months then other versions will be released.

The version initially released is for Nvidia Tegra compatible devices, for the first 2 months then other versions will be released.

Just bought it for my Xoom, it isn't available for HTC Incredible yet... have to wait until after work to try it though. Looks interesting.

The android version is good on the Xoom, except that openfeint crap errors all the time and you have to restart the game. I made a review on android market but i suspect the devs deleted after about 10 minutes, due to my bad review .

Don't get me wrong, the game is cool, but game play is spoilt beyond belief due to open feint crapware.. Recommend NOT buying until they fix the problem.

This is the first paid app I intended to buy for my Atrix, but it turns out you have to have a credit card to buy apps in the Android market. The fuck?

The android version is good on the Xoom, except that openfeint crap errors all the time and you have to restart the game. I made a review on android market but i suspect the devs deleted after about 10 minutes, due to my bad review .

Don't get me wrong, the game is cool, but game play is spoilt beyond belief due to open feint crapware.. Recommend NOT buying until they fix the problem.

Nope, we really can not delete any reviews...

What exactly are the problems you experience with the openfeint or with the game in general?