Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

You mean chose woodland or desert like we always did?

Nah, I mean that we get only a single vehicle, but with a drop-down menu in the editor to choose paintjobs, with some sort of plug-in for vehicle skins. Sort of like you get for IL2. Also with a drop-down menu to choose the weapon loadout.

Drop-down menus in the editor for choosing unit loadouts in general would be awesome. No more removeallweapons this;

Edited by InstaGoat

Nah, I mean that we get only a single vehicle, but with a drop-down menu in the editor to choose paintjobs, with some sort of plug-in for vehicle skins. Sort of like you get for IL2. Also with a drop-down menu to choose the weapon loadout.

Drop-down menus in the editor for choosing unit loadouts in general would be awesome. No more removeallweapons this;

That sounds plausible considering that BIS are experimenting with a new dynamic coloring script for TOH .

That would be nice, all camoflauges could be woodland/desert/urban/winter without any modifications.

Do you think that with physics gravity could be turned off? :bounce3:

That sounds plausible considering that BIS are experimenting with a new dynamic coloring script for TOH .

Yep, but with a drop-box and for all units, please.

on the MERKAVA 4 there are a CHAINS against the HEAT projectiles at the back of the turret, look this picture

LAND_Merkava-4_Moving_Turret_Slewed_lg.jpg

i didn't see in the Dev's pictures, IMHO are very cool

anyway for the design, i prefer the MK 3 baz the turret is amazing

Edited by Zukov

How is it you guys manage to make the environment more and more stunning with each game, you think the limit is reached and then BAM. Add some birds, light breeze audio and you could have a digital picnic here http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/aphrodite_arma3_screenshots_forums_003_4.jpg

Edited by NodUnit

Am I the only person who thinks it might be a weird exhaust gas effect when the gun shoots as opposed to a railgun?

what i said about not posting :)

edit: Include it in the twitter next time than.

Edited by Windexglow

Oops! i did something i didnt suppose to do.

( to see what, goto www.armedassault.eu )

Question : can you embed the LAT/LON code in the images?

Edited by jerryhopper

The new screen has a dark atmosphere with all those dark clouds. The volumetric clouds are great!!

I didn't realize how many pictures they had on their Facebook page.

There are quite a few goodies to be found there. Go take a look!

so the screen-shot is now for rest in first post ;)

Looking at those missiles, the problems with alpha textures may be gone now?

The clouds indeed look very good.

I dont know what the missiles have with alpha textures but the vegetation issue seems to be gone, most probably because they no longer use DX9 that was main source of these problems.

Also vegetation looks better from distance.

I dont know what the missiles have with alpha textures but the vegetation issue seems to be gone, most probably because they no longer use DX9 that was main source of these problems.

Also vegetation looks better from distance.

The glass which protect the cameras\sensor on the nose of the misseles.

Now they just looks white while looking from the side when they should be translucent. Not a big deal anyway.

This may possibly the G36k or UMP in the mans hands... I don't think its any of the weapons that have been announced yet... picture below...

It was told several times that this is Scorpion EVO3...