Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

#maionaze

Ahh sad panda. At least I would like to see all the BOX versions in supporter bundle :)

Edited by fragmachine
forget quote

Happy Birthday me :D 5th of march. Thank you BIS for my birthday present, its all for me no?

Of course it is. Why else would they release it that day? :D

Well we seen that sight (Leupold HAMR) in the videos before :)

oh yeah indeed! It is the standard sight of many weapons... :D I have no idea why it all of the sudden appeared so new to me :D

Thanks a lot for pointing out Robert :)

Hey community!

Didnt see anyone posting this so i do :D

www.arma3.com is back up... and as you may know you can preorder / buy the alpha on the 5th march...

There's 4 packs that you can check out the on website.

Regards

Fox Hound / Mathiask1

Hey community!

Didnt see anyone posting this so i do :D

www.arma3.com is back up... and as you may know you can preorder / buy the alpha on the 5th march...

There's 4 packs that you can check out the on website.

Regards

Fox Hound / Mathiask1

35426981.jpg

#maionaze

Ahh sad panda. At least I would like to see all the BOX versions in supporter bundle :)

But then they'd all be highest-priced. :p But still, it makes sense to me -- after all, presumably all of the discs would have to be "gold", meaning based on the feedback and developments from alpha and beta.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I don't understand the point in having Digital Deluxe Edition? It offers a few gimmicks and OFP - and it's just cheaper to get it separately if you still for some reason haven't.

Should've included some better offer because it's either Alpha for 25 euros or Supporter for 70 that make any sense.

The answer is simple: For some people, "the shiny" (the gimmicks) is enough to justify the extra $20-or-so... as the Steamworks reveal should have revealed, BI wants their money too. :p

I'm very happy to see they allow modding in the Alpha. Don't know whether we should expect proper modding support like documentation and samples etc. already too, but atleast we can go explore ourselves. Unless the PBOs and other files are locked just like the ones from the DLCs. We'll see soon enough.

Thanks BIS!

So we can play Alpha on the 5th. Can we download it ealier as it was with TOH?

Can we download it ealier as it was with TOH?

i dont think its gonna be like that, unfortunatly...

For those of you who fell in love at first sight with the Ansyr Ifrit like I did, I cut her out and pretted her up a little. :D

Ansyr_thumb.png

(click for larger version)

Also, an 80x80 pixel forum avatar version:

Ansyr_avatar.png

Edited by MadDogX

For those of you who fell in love at first sight with the Ansyr (or whatever it's called)

It's named the 'Ifrit'.

We'll not go in to how much trouble naming this one bloody vehicle has caused. :D Suffice to say, it's a bit of a beast, and I'm glad you like it!

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile

MadDogx that's very nice. Any chance I can get an avatar seized image of Scott Miller? This one I just want his face though. Please.:p

For those of you who fell in love at first sight with the Ansyr (or whatever it's called) like I did, I cut her out and pretted her up a little. :D

http://maddogx.com/arma3/Ansyr_thumb.png

http://maddogx.com/arma3/Ansyr_avatar.png

I'm drooling, but just a little..:o.

For those of you who fell in love at first sight with the Ansyr Ifrit like I did, I cut her out and pretted her up a little. :D

I'd love one of those with a road permit, but if I'd try that in Germany I'd probably get shot immediately :D

We'll not go in to how much trouble naming this one bloody vehicle has caused. :D Suffice to say, it's a bit of a beast, and I'm glad you like it!

How dare You to even mention that? I was wearing tin-foil-hat during the whole process, it was the only way to keep the rests of my sanity (probably without any success) :icon_twisted:

It's named the 'Ifrit'.

Best,

RiE

Is that one an invention, or does it exist? I suppose this one was the inspiration? Anyway, I agree with MadDogX, it looks great.

Seem to be asking this everywhere, is there going to be a full Mission Editor in these first releases, it just states the Scenario editor on the website in the Supporters Edition, anyone know ?

It's named the 'Ifrit'.

For anyone wondering, "Ifrit" is a creature in arabic culture known for their strength and cunning.

Usual weapons are said to don't have any effect on them. :)

That's quite spot-on for a M-RAP!

It's named the 'Ifrit'.

Best,

RiE

Fully expecting this scenario:

Arma 3 community alpha, changelog for 6th of March 2013, build 101917:

- Changed: Ifrit has a new name

http://maddogx.com/arma3/Ansyr_thumb.png

http://maddogx.com/arma3/Ansyr_avatar.png

Am I the only one who thinks it looks ugly? I mean, it doesn't bother me because 1) I'm a BLUFOR player and 2) I was going to request that BLUFOR be given the M-ATV anyway, so that's good.