Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Anticipation factor just went into overdrive 8)-

If A3A comes today, that mission just has to be the most epic mission in the history of mission making and missions in general. Period. trollface.png

LOL, of course it has to be the day when I am on a business trip.

Good news! So the wait is finally over, we have a date..Thank you Bohemia :)

Well, I am gonna throw my money ay BIS and grab myself the suppourter edition!

Let me savour myself in this huge Intel release and I may go the same route as you, Korro. :cc: Seems worth it at first glance.

SO MUCH WIN!

Going to grab it on the 5th! Now we know about helicopters being present in Alpha. BiS- any info on modyfying it's physics? Is it the same deal as with TOH? Are advanced physics used by any A3 native helicopter by default? How about using A2 helicopters with adv physics in A3? I just want to get ready for modding already! EXCITED I AM!

Prepare your faces ... gonna write tickets on this alpha until you say "enough !!"

Qaz ya nab, Alpha doesn't have any Su-34. :icon_hm: I wonder if there's something similar to a mini-warfare mission - can't have all co-op! Benny will cook something up.

By the way, good work on the new website design. I like the fact that it looks a lot like the ingame menus we've seen in previous videos

(And yeah, future supporter too)

im really confused with all the prices on the page, to my understanding it will cost me 90pounds for the cheapest package of alpha+beta+full game?

Qaz ya nab, Alpha doesn't have any Su-34. :icon_hm: I wonder if there's something similar to a mini-warfare mission - can't have all co-op! Benny will cook something up.

Don't worry,gonna find myself a new raping tool for warfare :D

im really confused with all the prices on the page, to my understanding it will cost me 90pounds for the cheapest package of alpha+beta+full game?

Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition (€ 34,99) thats the cheapest option to have alpha/beta/full game