Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Yes but I wonder whether we'll see futuristic French assets.

As far as I understand it, French is the language of Tanoa (see place names etc), and there is a faction called "Gendarmerie", i.e. local police. The local civilians probably also speak French, so I doubt that we are looking at a French faction per se. The stringtable didn't show any local military faction as far as I remember either, so no "TAF" ("Tanoa Armed Forces")

that definitely was worth the wait!!!
Congrats BIS!!!

Wouldn't make sense. The Vtol, LSV, and weapons are all PLA related after having looked at all of them. Why would only some PLA show up in the Pacific with all that gear? Just doesn't make sense... I also don't see anything about Tanoan forces.

CSAT (Pacific) is where the Chinese will be. It's on the stringtables. 

Makes perfect sense, as China is part of the CSAT agreement. 

Tanoan Forces -> Tanoan Gendarmerie (as I said before Gendarmeries are military that act as police in peace-time (like Guardia Civil in Spain, Carabinieri in Italy etc).

• Like 1

Edit: Oh ok, makes sense.

So, given the fact BI like to update existing content to make use of new features, do you guys think the Un-Armed Huron, Taru, or Mohawk will finally be able to lift vehicles internally too?  Like the LSV's? Or do you think it'll only be possible for the VTOL's for heavier equipment.

the wooden boat is so cute, i hope that BI makes driveable it

First sorry for my bad English.

Yesterday I was reading XML that appeared yesterday on the Internet and found something to which no one has yet seen "I think". 

It is about the squad radar! When I told a friend of mine, he said it might be the shacktac HUD they are going to implement. 

When I asked Dwarden, he said: Wait and see;). 

I'm pretty hyped about it!

What did your thoughts about it?

First sorry for my bad English.

Yesterday I was reading XML that appeared yesterday on the Internet and found something to which no one has yet seen "I think". 
It is about the squad radar! When I told a friend of mine, he said it might be the shacktac HUD they are going to implement. 
When I asked Dwarden, he said: Wait and see;). 
I'm pretty hyped about it!

What did your thoughts about it?

I thought that too, but i'm not expecting anything amazing. Maybe a return of the A2 version of it where there was a bar at the bottom of the screen and it showed general directions of team mates.

2053uok.jpg

is it me or do the lips on the co pilot from Mareks video looks like a womens. Maybe we get female soldiers in Apex

• Like 3

is it me or do the lips on the co pilot from Mareks video looks like a womens. Maybe we get female soldiers in Apex

That face is called 'Johnson' in virtual arsenal. It's also been stated several times that there wont be women in Apex

HK-416 and HK-417!!! :218: :292:  :627: :bounce2: :bounce3:

I LOVE BIS GODDDAMN IT!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!! :icon_dj:

• Like 1

Here are some screens of the Dev Diary

05VeMqN.png

FO0tJlD.png

Nt8BFYv.png

5Nwb0kx.png

TQDLdiG.png

iqC3nHh.png

• Like 2

So vehicle inside of other vehicles is confirmed and is gonna be a real thing?  :627:  :cc:

mbPyXA8.png

• Like 1

So vehicle inside of other vehicles is confirmed and is gonna be a real thing?  :627:  :cc:

mbPyXA8.png

This is what i'm most curious about. An actual logistical system. Now, it was also mentioned that the transport variant of aircraft will also be able to carry up to 32 troops with supplies. So does this mean we can also load up things like ammo crates without scripts now? And if so, will this feature run down to the original content too? For example, being able to put an ammo crate in the back of an Offroad, or LSV. Or being able to put an LSV in the back of a Huron.

• Like 1

This is what i'm most curious about. An actual logistical system. Now, it was also mentioned that the transport variant of aircraft will also be able to carry up to 32 troops with supplies. So does this mean we can also load up things like ammo crates without scripts now? And if so, will this feature run down to the original content too? For example, being able to put an ammo crate in the back of an Offroad, or LSV. Or being able to put an LSV in the back of a Huron.

I forgot about the supplies, now thats going to be a cool aspect, things are getting so much cooler with this expansion as we get more and more news.

I've no idea, but does the mechanics of being able to put vehicles-in-vehicles mean we might see walking in vehicles as well?

I've no idea, but does the mechanics of being able to put vehicles-in-vehicles mean we might see walking in vehicles as well?

No, ViV is probably more an automated, in-game 'attachTo' command, which is almost the opposite of mobility in vehicles.

However, if these loaded vehicles are not attached but only 'grounded' in another vehicle, that might bring us walking-in-vehicle latter. But I don't think it will work this way.

so the stuffs from majoris and antoine flemming are very useful now

jObHgEiF5kl1q7VJ6KOCfSfvtXiRGf4CUmpxEVf7U7Fuv0jyaA0BPez3vGnTm2vlLmSt3FPd6uCX7hT8

Im having a glitch where every time i go to the game i type in my password and stuff and it says you need to claim this game but i already have but it still says that and it won't let me play i;m on safari v9.0 and the last chrome doesn't work either. I tried making a new account and that also didn't work. Please help. Also how do i make my own forum question?

Highly doubt it, but we'll have to see. It couldn't be scripts like that used in Wasteland either, it would have to be visualized rather than just being visible in a list that represents cargo. So i'm seriously curious to this aspect of the game, and what it means now for a variety of missions.

• Like 1

Think thats an engine limitation, somthing alot of us have wanted since maybe Armed Assault

Think thats an engine limitation, somthing alot of us have wanted since maybe Armed Assault

Ha, yes I know...