Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

when adding the ability to use trucks and trailers ?

Probably never. Maybe in a year but unlikely.

Probably never. Maybe in a year but unlikely.

Speculation or privileged information?

Well, there was a ticket on rope simulation possibilities for a ton of uses. Believe it or not, it's still tagged as, "assigned". Towing is on that list, as well as Fast-Rope, Repelling, and more.

What the actual fuck ? Any ideas what this is for?

That is Pettka's secret project it seems since its on his youtube channel heh

Not only that free is even better than Arma 3 Marksmen - PRE-ORDER.

Already I was worried that I'd have to sell my computer and choose which to buy DLC. Selfie or Marksman.

I understand that I can finally take a picture of your face and use as their own, the real face of the game. As Pettka. But I'm more handsome.

The mystery still remains a mystery ;)

Edited by grzegorz

Didn't you read the dev blog? The 3rd person camera will be removed permanently and replaced with this. So you can still periscope around corners and admire the splendid gear you selected in the Arsenal.

Didn't you read the dev blog? The 3rd person camera will be removed permanently and replaced with this. So you can still periscope around corners and admire the splendid gear you selected in the Arsenal.

Not sure if joke, or awesome idea :P

Yep, this is one of the best news this year, can't wait :yay:

But now, now we wait for the humourless fools to wake up from their holes and start ranting how Arma is a milsim! :936:

...The 3rd person camera will be removed permanently...

If only that were true :P

April's fool joke

WAIT, NO, PETTKA!! Release that for Special Forces Units! That's exactly what we need for breaching and such! It's like those fiber camera's, that'd be an awesome tool!

WAIT, NO, PETTKA!! Release that for Special Forces Units! That's exactly what we need for breaching and such! It's like those fiber camera's, that'd be an awesome tool!

Or we could use it to check vehicle's underbody.

No more old school mirrors! we are are going "next gen", i can hear the order already from the TL: "Bring the selfiestick fowerd" :)

No more old school mirrors! we are are going "next gen", i can hear the order already from the TL: "Bring the selfiestick fowerd" :)

Well, the US and British militaries do (or did) use Silly String to detect tripwires, so it wouldn't be the most incongruent thing to hear in a combat situation.

I did not know I wanted this until I saw that video. Make the camera rotate left and right and you'll have a legitimate use not that it needs it. Just the prospect of having civilians selfieing themselves is reason enough.

The secret is no longer a mystery. It was very funny. Damn, I already purchased Marksman Pre-Order DLC. But perhaps you release "Selfie" in the game ))

Edited by grzegorz

China faction "almost" no surprise

QBZ.jpg