Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Plot twist what you put there is GMT, CET is Central European Time, ie GMT +1 so it is 6.35

Confirmed, downloading since 18:45 CET, 1.2 GB total.

Steam is DLing update too for me,

but can anyone tell me, is this the DLC helis only in the update?? or is this also adding FFV and sling load? ( I thought the heli dlc was coming with that right)

Thanks.

Nice sound for the new chopper, so far I only try the CSAT one and it's nicely done.

Well done Bis.

Steam is DLing update too for me,

but can anyone tell me, is this the DLC helis only in the update?? or is this also adding FFV and sling load? ( I thought the heli dlc was coming with that right)

Thanks.

Without trying the update yet..i can speculate 1+ giga is not only about helis imo

You forget also all the other already existing assets had to be updated with sling roping, FFV, rotorlib etc.

Yeah guys its the Sling load ,FFV and new heli DLC helicopters.

Also has the advanced flight model, and new m-900 littlebird civvie reskin

Also adds a new crate , net box thingy , its got netting around it and its a stack of crates, havent tested but presumably its a sling load usable crate.

Also since the Dev branch stuff, civvie truck has FFV and I assume all the other stuff that needed it does too.

Why haven't BI made ALL the stuffs / gear (like the double lights, hospital buildings, etc..) available in the editor?

Do they plan to?

Oh yeah.. just remembered, didnt BI say heli dlc would have a bunch of new objects....

is that what you are reffering to Wiki ??

Also, hospital buildings are avaible in zeus at least I think...

What are double lights? Do you mean the halogen lamps? Those are in zeus too but not in the editor... :/

Yes, was reffering to these objects - not the ones that come with the DLC.

Why the hell are Some objects available in Zeus and not in editor???

in MD 500 now is possible to hear music?

there is an IPOD

there is an IPOD

Hasen't the littlebird model always had an iPod?

Hasen't the littlebird model always had an iPod?

perhaps but i saw only today

Nice new sounds of rain inpacting Huron roof :D (it's the little things).

there is an IPOD

There was in Take On Helicopters. But really, there would be no point in having music playing in Arma 3 when you can't play your own music for one, and for two, well... I'm certain other's wouldn't be able to hear it.

btw from latest SITREP

What's next for the team? Development focus will be on the second DLC: Marksmen. It is to follow a similar approach by delivering a set of premium assets, bundled with relevant new platform updates for all. We're right in the middle of producing the first new personal firearms and developing concepts for the rest of them. Meanwhile the designers and programmers are prototyping new gameplay features for weapon handling. In parallel, we do also have pre-production and early production of the Expansion terrain in progress. Finally, we obviously will be doing post-release support of Arma 3 Helicopters and we'll continue the maintenance cycle.

also they could use Chris Torchia's MRAD for the marksmen dlc - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7947922/MRAD.JPG

Edited by RobertHammer

also they could use Chris Torchia's MRAD for the marksmen dlc - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7947922/MRAD.JPG

Don't forget early promos showing Miller equipped with an MRAD/M95 lookalike too. Perhaps one of the Marksman weapons will be the Warfare .50 that gets mentioned a few times in the pbos?

BWYDlU2.jpg

Don't forget early promos showing Miller equipped with an MRAD/M95 lookalike too. Perhaps one of the Marksman weapons will be the Warfare .50 that gets mentioned a few times in the pbos?

http://i.imgur.com/BWYDlU2.jpg

i hope that come back the guille suit and NVG plus some "non bullpup" ARifle for the CSAT

I wonder what new features they might be working on.

The character movement and weapon handling has been vastly improved since A2, maybe better collision detection for rifles and bipods?