Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

from my perspective A3 is all about the eye candy and that wears off pretty damn quickly. its unfortunate my perception of this title has changed so much since its release, but BI have missed the mark big time in my books.

Maybe you should take a closer look. This is in no way retarded, it's like MCC.

Get off your high horse.

So, a 3D editor and dynamic scenarios like in MCC. Better than what I expected I must say, and allows making missions a lot easier than with the editor.

Sooo, the real-time 3D editor - it's much more than I expected!!!! Very nice. And I hope it's not gonna be available only during multiplayer sessions, I hope to get an additional button in editor - something like "Splendid Zeus" =)).

This looks awesomer than expected, and it fulfills a long-held community wish for a real-time 3D editor.

I suppose that's worth the hype.

And how is that related in any way to Development Blog and Reveals?

It is not yet released (under development), and they revealed only one picture. I found that Iran was developing a single seat Yak-130 light attack aircraft, so I thought that since Russia discontinued that program the most likely aircraft for CSAT would be the Shefaq. Sorry for any inconveniences.

It's not "Russia", it's simply one guy obsessed with the circular wing idea. And yes, this topic hardly belong to this thread.

Screenshot please? YT is blocked on work =(

Or and official community exclusive hi res pic could do aswell..... :cool:

Good video. Good

for the new CSAT truck.

Love the new plane and trucks, very nice, it adds more variety to the game, less copy/paste is the way to go :)

new video showing one of the newest fixed wing aircraft ans zeus gameplay from eurogamer.net

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-21-video-lets-play-arma-3-zeus

At 6:10 some steam popup comes in... don't tell me they really added achievements ?

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Good video. Good
for the new CSAT truck.

Yeah, both the plane and the trucks look really good

Looking good :)

At 6:10 some steam popup comes in... don't tell me they really added achievements ?

I'm not sure, but I think steam achievements popup in the top right corner of the screen.

BIS, please tell me this isn't true!

EDIT: After carefully looking at the picture for 3 seconds, I think it looks kind of like the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so it could be just someone (with the FSM avatar) sending a message.

I'm not sure, but I think steam achievements popup in the top right corner of the screen.

I believe it's different for every game.

Yea , very nice - i wonder how NATO jet looks

Well in another alternate futuristic gameverse, lack of resources led to this. Thrust vectoring would come in handy for attack runs :D

BTW those MFD visual ques are neat. Hope they make it in the game.

I´m 100% sure that those were achievements

That doesn´t have to be a bad thing.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Yeah, both the plane and the trucks look really good

Well, if it is, it doesn't appear to be Arma 3 related.