Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

also O2 needs better importing or atleast updated , same goes to buldozer which is like from OFP times (no proper 16:9 support etc)

THIS is one of the huge problems with Arma 3. The mod tools are ANCIENT. And yet, BIS depends on the modders to really make this game. At least give us good mod tools BIS!

It's not so much that "the mod tools are ancient" as there just aren't Arma 3 mod tools, only Arma 2 mod tools that happen to also work for Arma 3...

Screenshots from those news snippets can be found at Arma 3's official Facebook page though...

Screenshots from those news snippets can be found at Arma 3's official Facebook page though...

Also on the official Twitter account.

And here's another friendly reminder that everyone please refrains from posting any spoilers, which will not be tolerated. You can of course comment on the quality and your opinion of this WIP episode but please do it spoiler-free.

Thank you!

For me this video is a spoiler. Then if the mods are ok with that.

Its hardly a spoiler, as others have said it doesn't actually tell you anything about the full campaign, if anything it phycs you up for it. As others have also mentioned it is all over the Facbook and twitter pages, and would it be more of a spoiler if i did one from scenes ingame (small snipets) well yes it would. Its just like every other trailer before release, just this one only tells you about the situation in 2035, but this can be found on the biswiki and other places with ease.

For me this video is a spoiler. Then if the mods are ok with that.

Well then BIS is spoiling it and you should be ok with it. It's not anything they haven't said already. If it is really an issue, then if I were you I'd avoid this thread, the campaign thread the video thread, Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook for the next few days. As that's all the places these news snippets will show up and already have shown up.

Campaign is out on normal branch!

Campaign is out on normal branch!

The first episode of Campaign not campaign^^.

I think that people who had a bad connexion, finish the first episode in less time than the download of the update..^^

The first episode of Campaign not campaign^^.

I think that people who had a bad connexion, finish the first episode in less time than the download of the update..^^

I prefer the campaign to be released by episodes but without gamebreaking bugs.

i think, it's better to have short but polished and stable episode, then a huge, with tons of bugs and CTD's campaign.

Where is the Yoris pistol collimator? I only found the Yoris revolver scope sight wte

Noticed this on Moricky's twitter feed - that camo in the white Render world looks new to me. Nice :)

The CSAT guy? Looks the same to me.

Compared to this, it definitely looks darker/more greenish to me? Could be the lighting...

Compared to this, it definitely looks darker/more greenish to me? Could be the lighting...

It looks also the same for me.