Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

in my experience, guys using ponies in their avatars, are usually trolling.

Damn, it seems alpha is still around somewhere, crawling slowly towards us.

Alpha...Alpha....Alpha....

I can't wait to take our hands on it!!!!:rolleyes:

So, because i have a pony in my avatar it means im trolling? why?

DayZ standalone gets new screenshots and progress report: “everything has been redoneâ€

''...Designer Ivan Buchta has also rejoined the team after the Greece ordeal, and is working on renovating the DayZ’s island...''

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/02/18/dayz-standalone-gets-new-screenshots-and-progress-report-everything-has-been-redone/

DayZ standalone gets new screenshots and progress report: “everything has been redoneâ€

''...Designer Ivan Buchta has also rejoined the team after the Greece ordeal, and is working on renovating the DayZ’s island...''

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/02/18/dayz-standalone-gets-new-screenshots-and-progress-report-everything-has-been-redone/

Welcome to last week. ;)

Btw. any news about DayZ is basically off topic here. It has practically nothing to do with Arma3.

So, because i have a pony in my avatar it means im trolling? why?

Take it up over PM or visitor messages and leave the rest of us in peace when BIS cock-tease us

Guys, enough with the off-topic stuff in here. Take it to PM if you really must discuss stuff like a Pony in an Avatar or how to use tracert.

Welcome to last week. ;)

Btw. any news about DayZ is basically off topic here. It has practically nothing to do with Arma3.

I disagree in the case of Ivan -- I imagine that he's resumed the creative director role alongside Jay Crowe/RoyaltyinExile.

You know, guys, last day of february will be thursday. Reminds me of "99.99$"-prices.

You know, guys, last day of february will be thursday. Reminds me of "99.99$"-prices.

Most of the recent news iitems were posted on a Friday.... That also means that Wednesday would be a nice day to *hint hint nudge nudge*

I'll think they are working night and day to get it 100%. But they must know that the product always evolves. It's a neverending story.....so release...and anticipate on the feedback. :cool:

I disagree in the case of Ivan -- I imagine that he's resumed the creative director role alongside Jay Crowe/RoyaltyinExile.

That's Ivan having something to do with ArmA3, not DayZ. It's still off topic. This isn't the DayZ forum. It's ArmA3. Believe it or not, they are different games.

That's Ivan having something to do with ArmA3, not DayZ. It's still off topic. This isn't the DayZ forum. It's ArmA3. Believe it or not, they are different games.

Are you saying that the features won't be transfer in some way to ARMA 3? Not even minimally?

I agree it would be officially off-topic, but you can see it happening.

Are you saying that the features won't be transfer in some way to ARMA 3? Not even minimally?

I agree it would be officially off-topic, but you can see it happening.

Actually, from what I've currently seen, DayZ Standalone is Take On Helicopters with ArmA 3 features transferred to that game (like the clothing customization, like the underwear model, like the male head models, and probably, like the animations).

According to IRC.. less then 24h ;)

19:43 * Dwarden sets timer of secret news to less than 24h ...

And some more related quotes from various threads :)

it's gunna be like the lights in skies over Russia ... awesomely shocking ;)
> "Im pretty sure BIS is watching this thread and going to troll us."

> "*DO ALL THESE THINGS!!* :p"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SKI8D0h7A5I/UBH45UpE3oI/AAAAAAAAAIA/iyem4kzcAhI/s1600/24c17TobeyMaguire2.jpg

Gentlemen, takeoff checks please :cool:

How about we keep this thread clear for the upcoming info. package? :o

Starting....now!

I really hope they have the decency to wait until I get back home from work tomorrow. It would be a problem if I suddenly fell ill at work in the middle of the day. :p Saaay 17:00-18:00 GMT +1? ;)