Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

@Choki

not only you :D, but bis stay dont want to hear community, as in all prev time... :facepalm:

did you just try to say BIS is ignoring the community like in all previous times? :biggrin:

Sorry dude ^^

@Choki

not only you :D, but bis stay dont want to hear community, as in all prev time... :facepalm:

Man GTFO -they took someone from the community to improve animations for us :asspalm:

There is people who hate Magpul(Or just Travis, or Chris, in person) as well, just saying:rolleyes:

Good idea!

Oh wait....:rolleyes:

From this

I'd say It was recorded in Hollywood :D

Haters, what is

?

And that is from what, 80's or even before?

PurePassion, right words as my, i think he not just ignoring, he put in black list all who sayd for he how make his stuff, very sudenly!!! :D

There is people who hate Magpul(Or just Travis, or Chris, in person) as well, just saying:rolleyes:

True. That doesn´t take away from the validity of their concepts, though. These stances aren´t supposed to look aesthetically "beautiful", they serve a purpose. They are supposed to give you a stable, repeatable firing platform under stress, minimize your profile and maximize the protection you get from your gear.

What else do the critics want to see? Chickenwing-style shouldering of weapons? Rambo style broad legged stance? Standing up straight with no regard for the environment like the early renditions of Arma 1?

I like the animations because they make sense, and they look and feel appropriate for the people that use them. They might be inappropriate for, say, untrained greek militia, though. Those should probably use some other style of stance (Which would add complexity, so that probably won´t happen.)

From this
I'd say It was recorded in Hollywood :D

What, do you mean that if you have one of your arm injured you should just surrounded instead of using your other perfectly good arm to try to get your big fat ass out of worst case scenario? And if your AR-15 weights the same as a minigun, won't you think that there should be more problem to worry about other then shooting a carbine with one hand?

True. That doesn´t take away from the validity of their concepts, though. These stances aren´t supposed to look aesthetically "beautiful", they serve a purpose. They are supposed to give you a stable, repeatable firing platform under stress, minimize your profile and maximize the protection you get from your gear.

What else do the critics want to see? Chickenwing-style shouldering of weapons? Rambo style broad legged stance? Standing up straight with no regard for the environment like the early renditions of Arma 1?

I like the animations because they make sense, and they look and feel appropriate for the people that use them. They might be inappropriate for, say, untrained greek militia, though. Those should probably use some other style of stance (Which would add complexity, so that probably won´t happen.)

Well....speaking of which, if Smookie can just lower the weapon butt-stock to near the arm pit instead of over the shoulder....watching that gives me back some painfully bad memories:(

Edited by 4 IN 1

PurePassion, right words as my, i think he not just ignoring, he put in black list all who sayd for he how make his stuff, and about bad issues, very sudenly!!! :D

PurePassion, right words as my, i think he not just ignoring, he put in black list all who sayd for he how make his stuff, and about bad issues, very sudenly!!! :D

While this is quite probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum, you should stop spamming it.

hmm.., Hamm, maby you right, because maby it not have sense, here need some more powerful... :D

WTF...? Ok english may not be your first language but dammit man, use some sort of decipherable code or cyrillic please!

I just realized that in the

the solider is holding the mystery rifle by a vertical grip, while in the
there is no vertical grip. BI you sneaky game studio you ;)

The anims do look rather awkward when you first see them... as opposed to ArmA 2's graceful, natural looking mocap that actually IS awkward to handle.

So the only players that will be turned off by the news ones are those obsessed with aesthetics. Both fans and BIS can comfortably sneer at them, without hurting the player base.

No vertical grip. In the lighting showcase, you´ll see it has a Magpul AFG device, no vertical foregrip. The animation in the lighting showcase simply wasn´t implemented yet, while in the new video, the soldier is holding on to the weapon correctly.

Also can we get a specific showcase for reloading animations pls :> I want to see if getting hyped about those is worth it, or if you still have weapon mags detached from hands so hands are empty all the time when reloading.

The anims do look rather awkward when you first see them... as opposed to ArmA 2's graceful, natural looking mocap that actually IS awkward to handle.

So the only players that will be turned off by the news ones are those obsessed with aesthetics. Both fans and BIS can comfortably sneer at them, without hurting the player base.

Animations look fine to me. I don't see what's awkward about them.

Yes , they used wrong hand animation in the

- there is actually Magpul AFG

The anims are indeed fine. I thought they looked weird at first glance too, mainly because of the upper body leaning forward, but when you take in the whole picture there's really nothing wrong with them.

Haters can be safely ignored.

@Choki

not only you :D, but bis stay dont want to hear community, as in all prev time... But continue talking about community :facepalm:

2 BIS what is community for you?! dumbs&prayers or potential clients&good mates(assistants for improve your curve products)?!

Yes again maby somebody sayd, about my hard and 'dumb' words for bis address, but this words is very obviously for all, im as client and well-wisher(only with holylight means), sayd this for help improve or lovely Arma, I think lot of peoples agree with this, but he stay quite because dont wont have any troubles, or dont wont ask about personal means?

Times show us how mutch BIS listen community, BIS please listen community...

they dont listen to certain things in the community...

...which is when those things are wrong and the people have no idea what they are talking about.

Yes , they used wrong hand animation in the
- there is actually Magpul AFG

I can see the AFG in there, but are you sure he is not holding a vertical grip as well?

I can see the AFG in there, but are you sure he is not holding a vertical grip as well?

Well in todays E3 sneak video it seems he is holding it properly :confused:

Well in todays E3 sneak video it seems he is holding it properly :confused:

I don't see an AFG in today's video... maybe he is just covering the whole thing with his hand... anyway... the idea was that I was hoping for under-barrel attachments, since we had no indication that this type of customization will be available.

I don't see an AFG in today's video... maybe he is just covering the whole thing with his hand... anyway... the idea was that I was hoping for under-barrel attachments, since we had no indication that this type of customization will be available.

You still don't see the AFG grip there? http://i.imgur.com/8hfIb.jpg

The anims are indeed fine. I thought they looked weird at first glance too, mainly because of the upper body leaning forward, but when you take in the whole picture there's really nothing wrong with them.

Haters can be safely ignored.

Honestly, what probably makes it look weird is just the camera position.

You still don't see the AFG grip there? http://i.imgur.com/8hfIb.jpg

Now I do, but I also see that the mystery AR-15 is in fact just our mystery rifle with a longer barrel or maybe a suppressor. Look at the stock, you can see the elevation from the cheek-piece :)