Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

What I did after watching the teaser: weap away tears, jumping around in joy, celebrating a little bit, switching over to the big speakers and put them to max output. Neighbours won´t be happy about this at all but I don´t care.

Also a few seconds later, at about 1m and 8

, there are a bunch of weapons laying on the ground. Can someone identify these?
What I did after watching the teaser: weap away tears, jumping around in joy, celebrating a little bit, switching over to the big speakers and put them to max output. Neighbours won´t be happy about this at all but I don´t care.

Absolutely! The new stereo first person sounds are awesome!

Did someone notice an inertia pushing driver to the chair, when vehicle starts moving?

Having lurked here for far to long I have to point out that weapon sway in various positions looks nonexistent compared to my experiences with Kalashnikov type weaponry.

On another note, where do I put my money ?

, there are a bunch of weapons laying on the ground. Can someone identify these?

Looked like Tavors on the top and right, I don't know what the left was.

Yes they are but I´m playing some music on those speakers right now, everything is vibrating

I couldn't help but notice that there was very little gain from night vision, and the flash light had no effect on it.

Given the advent of recoil reduction systems in weapons these days, especially those hailing from Russia (e.g. AN94 and other weapons designed using the effect envelope idea), excessive recoil is probably going to be a thing of the past for small calibre assault rifles in the near future as it stands.

That's awesome then!

Well, PhysX is not ready yet. We have decided to move from PhysX 2 from VBS2 to PhysX 3, which requires more time than we thought. The result is PhysX in E3 is in the beginning again, however the goal should be much better including bigger potential for the future updates/features.

Make sure to make this clear at E3.....

________

I'm speechless. The game is looking really good. The animations are better than what I expected. Muzzle flashes that look much better and don´t make you blind at night. Even the music is setting a "tension" atmosphere there.

I could critizice something but for now I will drool again while watching this in HD in a big screen.

I hate the new anims. We have soldiers with spinal problems

Anims are quite good, I can do them and I don´t have spinal problems

Why is RTE/PiP stuttering? Was it stuttering before? Its noticable also on SDV screen.

I've realized for the first time why have ppl complained about clouds, well it looks ridiculous but its not such a problem.

Also I love the animations and the little movements, recoil etc, AI also looks capable from this vid. I wonder how are you going to control these new stances.

NV - well he is looking straight into tactical light

No they don't, we do, however, have soldiers that don't really know how to position their gun properly.

And I have been ninja'd:p

I guess the stuff they teach at Magpul and the individual classes of several people involved with them and other tactical training organizations are bad for your back then :(

I will call Chris Costa right now.

Srsly, the animations are the best we´ve had so far in an Arma game. Now we only need a sprinting animation where the character actually observes muzzle discipline and doesn´t sweep half his squad when moving and we´ll be set. (I really hate that. Soldiers should be MUCH more careful with firearms. You never point a gun at something you don´t want to die.)

Why is RTE/PiP stuttering? Was it stuttering before? Its noticable also on SDV screen.

I've realized for the first time why have ppl complained about clouds, well it looks ridiculous but its not such a problem.

Also I love the animations and the little movements, recoil etc, AI also looks capable from this vid. I wonder how are you going to control these new stances.

NV - well he is looking straight into tactical light

The RTE is probably stuttering because they turned the update-speed for the system down to preserve performance. I think it´ll be a graphics option. RTS in TOH also stutters when you lower the graphics setting for it.

Edited by InstaGoat

All vehicles uses Physx physics ,but anyway you never seen a tank flipping when gets masive arty on it?

He said we were hitting it with small caliber arty. And while the arty and FFAR explosions looked great, the latter made me worry that they are oversizing the FX again.

Edit: But hold on, why am I criticizing the 1% of that video I didn't like?

Anims are quite good, I can do them and I don´t have spinal problems

Stop watching Rambo-like Hollywood style films where guys holding minigun in one hand

Stop watching Rambo-like Hollywood style films where guys holding minigun in one hand

You quoted the wrong one :D

to Anims - they are perfectly fine , very similar to MGS4/MGO

I am sure all of the ToH players can rest assure you and the other complainers, there is FA wrong with them clouds. Flying through them in a fixed wing in first person is a surreal yet very realistic experience and skydiving into and through them from above is sublime. ;)

Good idea!

Oh wait....:rolleyes:

@Choki

not only you :D, but bis stay dont want to hear community, as in all prev time... But continue talking about community :facepalm:

2 BIS what is community for you?! dumbs&prayers or potential clients&good mates(assistants for improve your curve products)?!

Yes again maby somebody sayd, about my hard and 'dumb' words for bis address, but this words is very obviously for all, im as client and well-wisher(only with holylight means), sayd this for help improve or lovely Arma, I think lot of peoples agree with this, but he stay quite because dont wont have any troubles, or dont wont ask about personal means?

Times show us how mutch BIS listen community, BIS please listen community...

Edited by J-Guid