Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Hehe, "player isn't cannot the mission" - wtf? :p Awesome stuff, I truly LOOOVE what I read about the sound engine.

Hehe, "player isn't cannot the mission" - wtf? :p Awesome stuff, I truly LOOOVE what I read about the sound engine.

BIS gave me one of those shirts when they sent my copy of ArmA 2:OA. The look on people's faces when they read it is quite funny :)

BIS gave me one of those shirts when they sent my copy of ArmA 2:OA. The look on people's faces when they read it is quite funny :)

Heh...same here. Everybody does a double-take on my "player isn't cannot.." T-shirt. Its too hard to explain...

Here are some newly discovered screenshots from Arma 3. :) They were digged out from a russian site where they were published almost a year ago, so they are totally not up-to-date but also not seen yet. I hope you like them :bounce3:

nice find. While not very obvious in all pics bar the one with the hamok and the merkavas, seems like the ground clutter (as in grass) has been improved quite a bit (you can notice the actual grass layer - individual grass threads - around the tank's threads even for the furthest ones)

nice find. While not very obvious in all pics bar the one with the hamok and the merkavas, seems like the ground clutter (as in grass) has been improved quite a bit (you can notice the actual grass layer - individual grass threads - around the tank's threads even for the furthest ones)

Yeah, and also important is that the no grass-textures have the same color range than the visible grass area. :)

This is quite ugly in A2...

Nice screenshots!

Is that a G36 that the US tank crewman is holding in the fourth pic?

Nope, it's a Scorpion EVO 3

#1! Respect the tuna butterfly :nener:

Edited by Maio
Smooked butterfly wings

nope. It's a CZ Scorpion A :)

edit: aah snap that custom upload costed me the first place :D

nope. It's aCZ Scorpion A :)

Oh cool, looks like the one in the screen has one of those transparent magazines, they look great in OA with the G36. That Scorpion is one attractive weapon. Nice find on the screens btw. That view distance/grass draw distance *drools*.

Holy cow! Totaly awesome screens ;) Nice to read that these are already outdated :D

Is the front left rifleman in screen 4 using that IFV as cover?! Maybe it's wishful thinking but I hope this is a sign that vehicles are getting cover/move to positions like buildings. It's hard to tell from a screen though, we need video's BIS! :)

I wouldn't try to guess any new advancements of AI behavior from any of the screens as a lot of them are staged for snapshots. Won't really know or see anything till we get videos showing the AI in action on hopefully a setting other than easy.

yes thats is why I need to see images with the new animations urgent hehe

nice find! so Russians had them a year ago...good thing we're not too much behind them:D

yes thats is why I need to see images with the new animations urgent hehe

Here is a sneak peek of the new "unarmed running" animations for you ;)

Edited by PurePassion
Sneek is a city southwest of Leeuwarden and seat of the former municipality of Sneek in the province of Friesland