Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Old video...

Not exactly. It's the first part of the GC presentation, with new presenter (RoyaltyinExile) and much better video quality.

Tho I'm afraid RiE is going to become the overused go-to voice actor for BI like the guy doing Cooper did, and we're all going get fed up of his sweet gentlemanly voice at some point. :(

Dibs on RiE being Miller. :p

there is new sticky related to official website, please post all feedback and commentaries about it there , thanks

Not exactly. It's the first part of the GC presentation, with new presenter (RoyaltyinExile) and much better video quality.

Tho I'm afraid RiE is going to become the overused go-to voice actor for BI like the guy doing Cooper did, and we're all going get fed up of his sweet gentlemanly voice at some point. :(

Dibs on RiE being Miller. :p

:D Jay's voice is very unique, I would instantly get pulled out of the Armaversum atmosphere because I know his voice from reality. So I (personally) would rather not choose him for voice acting. :p

Please note: This was a compliment! ;) Those Operation Arrowhead presentation videos he moderated were very cool to listen to! And also the Take On one! :yay:

Edited by Undeceived

RiE voice reminds me of a slightly posh northerner sliced together with an 80's TV presenter ... RiE, please do more children's TV :) I want an "urban" character voice and RiE to do this, I want a full chav mockney "innit bruv" voice over from him :)

Well, anyway I like the site and the vid wasn't really all that (apart from the pants ref), but it all has to start some-place. More of an initial thumbnail ready for a place to watch more drooling videos as things progress.

Im not entirely sure though that the site needed a countdown like it did as regards "intel" ... but anyway, nice site.

Edited by mrcash2009

i am just kind of sad there are no community cookies in the dev-blog section :pet5:

(yet) ;)

Edited by PurePassion

Nice to see those new hand animations while reloading ,but they should be synchronized with the magazine ,because he took the magazine out and put invisible magazine in

Ha! I saw something that looked like a blue motorbike in the 4'th video also notice that the pickup now has a door , while in the video Martin narated it did not.

Nice to see those new hand animations while reloading ,but they should be synchronized with the magazine ,because he took the magazine out and put invisible magazine in

"Note the invisible magazine (...) it's just something that the guys will need to fix before release."

;)

"Note the invisible magazine (...) it's just something that the guys will need to fix before release."

;)

ah ok then :p

which video/part is that?

i find the video errors in the 7th and 4th video interesting. They must be there for some purpose...

I also recognized the sound of cicades i was asking for earlier :)

@pufu its

@maionaze yup blue moto right here :D

Edited by PurePassion

Hopefully they will do reload animation for EGLM too - in the video he mentioned something ,but i didn't understand it clearly :D

He briefly referred that they had a reload animation for the EGLM as well, though like the others it's still WIP.

i noticed that distant particle effects (like the arty explosions in the video) are not affected by fog and look like pasted in.

is that for performance reasons or is it not possible to make particles be affected by the fog? i think it would be a huge improvement if the explosions didnt look as cut in as they do.

very old videos... Nothing new

do you need to repeat yourself every couple of pages?

very old videos... Nothing new

Well these are new, look at the upload date :rolleyes:

They might not be "new" as in content we have never seen so far, granted, but BIS has to make some logical steps to keep this information in one place for the website, as there are a few fragmented videos around and these are more "official".

There are more people on-line that just yourself and not all will funnel through from BIS forums, some may just see a review or ad link and see the A3 website and find these official ones or other BIS official places other than this forum.

Edited by mrcash2009

i noticed that distant particle effects (like the arty explosions in the video) are not affected by fog and look like pasted in.

is that for performance reasons or is it not possible to make particles be affected by the fog? i think it would be a huge improvement if the explosions didnt look as cut in as they do.

I think that fog is actually the edge of the view distance he was running in that portion of the demo, but i can't say for sure.

I think that fog is actually the edge of the view distance he was running in that portion of the demo, but i can't say for sure.

Either way, it's always been like that.

Well these are new, look at the upload date :rolleyes:

They might not be "new" as in content we have never seen so far, granted, but BIS has to make some logical steps to keep this information in one place for the website, as there are a few fragmented videos around and these are more "official".

There are more people on-line that just yourself and not all will funnel through from BIS forums, some may just see a review or ad link and see the A3 website and find these official ones or other BIS official places other than this forum.

half month ago, i see on YT full ver of 8\8 videos, and you see feed for angry fishesh...

Edited by J-Guid

@J-Guid

come on, give it a rest already.....!!

There is nothing wrong with BIS doing their own commented version of the presentation. If you are not pleased with the new Homepage, screenshots and background information you might want to remember the release date and state of developpement. ;)

Jeeezz some people simply never get content ^^