Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Confirmed, site is up and working.....just had a proble with the age verification as the years just go back to 1902 only :D

The sky in-game looks disproportionately awesome compared to the actual terrain/surroundings.

Well , mostly basic info ,but nothing much new there and video is from GC :/

Yeah, i expected more info :/ The only new info is the factions, iranians guys will be the bad ones on arma III

Well , mostly basic info ,but nothing much new there and video is from GC :/

Ok, that means that you already knew all the information about the campaign characters? :)

That's interesting:

Note: General Ostad (title for academics, adopted by NI) Javeed Attar – research director, P8H8 during opposition, Red Pegasus

Under the intel about Col. Vahid Namdar.

well, that was underwhelming. the info wasnt even anything new. i stayed up late for this

the only "new" info is character bios and the PMCs will be russians. also, there will only be NATO spec ops guys on limnos, no regulars

the bios do point to an interesting lead up and course of the war

here is to hoping that BIS (in expansion or DLC) will take advantage of this scenario and let us play the force on force European theater combat.

Sadly everything isnt open yet, there are still several pages hidden under a classified sign.

And I liked the new info but I had expected more videos. Still its a good page, btw am I the only one that got a hard time reading the smaller titles( sub titles, under titles or whatever the name is)?

offtopic

Col Martin Novak's 'birthday' is 2nd April 1995. My birthday is 3rd April, 1996 :D

It isn't a lot, but there is a few features that were not previously announced, were only speculated about or were "sort of confirmed," like:

Some of the weapon platforms can be remotely controlled or may operate independently. Save your troops for real action by creating automated defences around bases and perimeters.
All the stationary armament can be dismantled and transported by troops or vehicles.
Some vehicles are sparse in the area of operation; if they break, tow them to a repair station.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles can provide valuable intel or provide additional fire support. Some are so small they can be deployed on a squad level.
SDV provides not just the transportat, but also a powerful observation periscope.

I too was looking forward to seeing some badass trailer, but this will do... for now :p

Good going, keep em coming! :)