Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Wow, that's more I was hoping for. I thought we'd either get a video or some new info on the plot + some vehicle & weapon information. It's awesome to hear that we get both. yay :)

story and scenario information is exactly what i wanted! now is BIS chance to justify thier equipment choices to the masses!

I hope the videos show us what we want -actual gameplay footage.

How can they show us "actual gameplay footage" if maybe they still have to implement render-to-texture, new animation system or still have to tune physics, the AI and stuff like that? Maybe its a bit early to ask for that..

If they had gameplay footage they would be already selling the game..

And anyway what would be the difference from this so called "actual gameplay footage" that "we" want and the ones we got from GC2011, to you?

I think Cripsis was referring to the teaser trailer BIS has released and with actual gameplay footage he might mean recorded gameplay in HD instead of footage filmed off by a camera.

Ah, I see.. Well HD footage instead of filmed is one of the few things I wouldnt like to see, anyway.. But that depends on how you value the graphics of a game, I guess. I dont care that much, to be honest. I know its going to be better than Arma OA, and thats good enough for me, as I find the overall graphics of Arma to be stunning.

Maybe with a bit less bloom, but everyone knows that, even BI, so..

I guess I'm not the only one having trouble with the forum right now, right? ;)

Presumably they're preparing tomorrows big website opening.

How can they show us "actual gameplay footage" if maybe they still have to implement render-to-texture, new animation system or still have to tune physics, the AI and stuff like that? Maybe its a bit early to ask for that..

If they had gameplay footage they would be already selling the game..

And anyway what would be the difference from this so called "actual gameplay footage" that "we" want and the ones we got from GC2011, to you?

Work In Progress.

yeh in 2 hours you should really open up a 1st grade math book and learn the difference between a 2 and a 9 :p

Pretty sure he needs to multiply 2 by that 9 there Soul_Assassin...

nevermind i didnt realize the timer was location dependent, I take my harsh remarks back. My bet is that the info will still be launched all at the same time, when the timer runs out for all timezones.

My countdown says it ends in an hour. Whereas a mate in the US said his says 18 hours... Is it based off your computer clock? Therefore, won't be up til a certain time?

My countdown says it ends in an hour. Whereas a mate in the US said his says 18 hours... Is it based off your computer clock? Therefore, won't be up til a certain time?

The info/site will be released/up at 09:00 CET ( Central European Time) so that's 8 hours and 30 mins from now. You will also be able to see it then no matter where you are from and yes the timer is influenced by your PC clock :)

The info/site will be released/up at 09:00 CET ( Central European Time) so that's 8 hours and 30 mins from now. You will also be able to see it then no matter where you are from and yes the timer is influenced by your PC clock :)

PROTIP BIS: To fix it, change the TargetDate variable to:

"09 Sep 2011 07:09:00 GMT"

:p

haha countdown finished thought yeah more info... then says intel coming... ah bollox found this thread :(

haha all good

My countdown says... BIS Y U NO SHOW ME?!

as of 2306 local time (GMT -7) still 10 hours to go by my counter thingy

WHO WILL GUESSTHE RELEASE TIME!? :p

It is 9th September, 09:00 GMT+1

AKA,Central European Time.1 hour 21minutes left at the time of this post

But just as a note, I even have two different countdown times on my PC and my smartphone - just around 30 seconds, but nevertheless it's funny. :)