Sign in to follow this  
Meatball0311

F/A-18 Super Hornet

RAAF F-18 sweet!! :D

edit: i got a bug, the AI don't seem to put there landing gear up

Edited by ArmAriffic

RAAF F-18 sweet!! :D

edit: i got a bug, the AI don't seem to put there landing gear up

Yeah I just noticed that... I thought that was solved.. will look into it.

I thought the AI issue was fixed but I guess it is not in group. Will have to work on it more..

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I had to take the download off because of some newly found errors. Will get back to work on it tomorrow, excuse the inconvenience.

I am tired so I will work on it tomorrow.

Edited by Meatball0311

Dude dont rush yourself... We can all wait!! I"m still on holiday so I can defo wait lol..

Hello.

Wonderful work on this aircraft.

I was just wondering if this would work with ACE, considering the ejection system. Will all the GLT required weapons be compatible with ACE? I was planning on using it with the MANDO system as well.

I remember you saying something about ejection issues with ACE, but I can't find where you said that.

Thanks, great work.

No need to harry, u got 15 hours left enjoy your day muahahahahaha :D

:butbut: hehehehhehe

Things are moving along and getting better... :)

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Hello.

Wonderful work on this aircraft.

I was just wondering if this would work with ACE, considering the ejection system. Will all the GLT required weapons be compatible with ACE? I was planning on using it with the MANDO system as well.

I remember you saying something about ejection issues with ACE, but I can't find where you said that.

Thanks, great work.

Eventually it will be, but as long as I am testing only use vanilla arma II CO for now. Of course I would love it to be ACE compatable.

Edited by Meatball0311

Keep up the good work. This is by far one of thee best Aircraft mods for Arma 2! I love you work. I have to ask I always see in your videos your action menu well looks so much nicer than the stock Arma 2 one. How you get it.

The new updates are sweeet, just an incredible addon :)

Just a little video to show some of the progress that will be on the next update. I want to fix most of the issues so you guys will have better gameplay. I am having trouble with the AI, getting them just to act right. Will hopefully have something week, in the mean time salivate over this......

uZwQMmECFPc

The dampers look a lot better :thumbsup:

I can't help but notice or it's just some visual trick with the video but doesn't the nose tip look a bit yellow, as opposed to beije (or whatever you spell it : P)?

Despite that nose thing i do like the new texture.

The dampers look a lot better :thumbsup:

I can't help but notice or it's just some visual trick with the video but doesn't the nose tip look a bit yellow, as opposed to beije (or whatever you spell it : P)?

Despite that nose thing i do like the new texture.

it is yellow...

Fa18_vmfaaw533_ph1-call.jpg

I've the privilege of flying the pre-release of Meatball's work and it is awesome. Our next plans include the addition of a few additional RAAF skins and variants, including an Aggressor.

f18f.jpg

coming.jpg

aggressor2.jpg

aggressor3.jpg

Plus Meatball has some other US Squadron's in mind.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Hey guys, made a vid for the addon :cool:

FA-18 (Death From Above)

Love your work!

Edited by tromac

Future "C" variant?

I like this warbird, it's useful in missions with USMC involvement:)

Future "C" variant?

I like this warbird, it's useful in missions with USMC involvement:)

Yes. Meatball also wants to do the D and E.

I've heard that USMC didn't want to adopt E/F variants in favor of the future F-35s. Is it true?

I've heard that USMC didn't want to adopt E/F variants in favor of the future F-35s. Is it true?

Kinda mostly true...

Yes people we know that the USMC does not fly Super Hornets, but at the time I did not have a C or D model. And since I am a Marine, I like to make Marine things. So I made the Super Hornet a Marine vehicle.... yes I would to add a C and D variant... anyone know where I can get a D variant?

Yep, I didn't know exactly what fixed-wing aircrafts are used in USMC currently.

Thank you for the comments .. appreciated!