Sign in to follow this  
Col.

Terrorattack in Norway's capital, Oslo.

Downloaded it.

Seems legit, some of this have been quoted in Norwegian newspapers.

EDIT: Felt sick while reading it and deleted it.

Edited by Jelliz

He considers himself a modern Knights Templar, and that he and his "brothers" are to carry out another Crusade. So even if it turns out he wasn't the perpetrator for whatever reason, they'll have at least captured a nutjob bent on doing harm to people in the future.

Hmm, although he wasn’t thinking straight at the time he carried out the shooting or at the time that he planned the shooting I wouldn't say that he’s a complete nutjob.

I downloaded the book and from what I read he’s a quite intelligent man and certainly knows what he’s talking about (not meaning that its compleatly true but he knows the history). I only read a few pages but so far what he wrote down is more or less true no matter how you look at it altough it is pretty extremist to say the least.

I think that "the modern Knights Templar" put his anger in to his mind which lead him to what he did. A man should never put his anger in to his mind because that leads in to self destruction or in his case a very long time in jail.

Personally I think that he will commit suicide in jail, when he gets disconnected from the outside world where he gets his motivation from he will realise what he really did...

EDIT: One thing that he fails to mention in his book is how his beloved Western Europe likes to stick their nose in to Muslim nations :tongue:

EDIT 2: In his book he said that he spent over 300 000 Euros on this, what could prompt a man to spend so much money on something so pointless, if I had that kind of money I would buy a vila in Croatia and screw all lol.

EDIT 3: That photo at the end of the book where hes dressed in the divers suit is really disturbing to me for some reason :S Anyway I deleted it, no way I'm gonna read hundreds of pages of crap :nono:

Edited by -Martin-

Hi, i hope that all my no-way's fellas are ok and alive, aswell as their relatives; and i hope that the people involved directly or indirectly on the bombing and the shooting have a painfull death, no hope and no heaven; only hell. Good luck for No-Way & the No-Way people in the future. Let's C ya

some people just can't help but to get into some screwed up argument. I am temporarily locking this thread to sort out and decide how to deal with those people.

I am reopening this thread.

Some were banned since they think this is a place to spew their bigotry or engage in offtopic discussion not related to the topic. Others are warned not to engage in similar behaviors.

why would you want to read such propaganda? can be summed up with a hate and proclamation of war against culturemarxism and multiculturism

basically an reversed al qaeda....

this is not worth a download!

Reporting from Norway.

I live around an hour from Oslo, and I'm still in some kind of shock after the horrible attacks. Yesterday the country was in uproar. Borders were semi closed, and army has been deployed to secure important government buildings in the city. I can't go anywhere without hearing about people wanting the attacker dead. I mean, why attack a youth camp with people as young as 14?

I'm actually glad it wasn't a Islamic group who did it (several groups took responsibility) because it would have had huge repercussions for Norway's behavior internationally(at the same time we're sending troops home from Afghanistan). He was a highly intelligent person from what I read in the manifest, and he prepared very well to do the attacks. He saw himself as a templar knight to combat multiculturalism.

He also used bullets that exploded on impact so he could kill as many children as possible.

Edited by sanders54

Umm... not sure what the fuck you're talking about..

He was armed with a Mini 14 bubba'd out to the max. .223 isn't exactly the biggest round, they're about the length of a finger nail, and about the size of the tip of a small ballpoint pen. Trust me, they don't explode, but they do fragment inside people, especially at closer ranges which I'm assuming is how this guy carried out his shooting spree.

Edited by The Hebrew Hammer

wow i also read parts of his "book" and i can only say that this is one maniac.

i can hardly find the words to express how wacky he his. Hundreds of pages filled with precise instructions on building an templar knight body armour, killing and even instructions for photoshoots for those murders used for PR of this ideology...

I sincerely hope they wont make the process public so he wont be able to achieve his actual goal- get attention by the horrible killings

I asked myself to what poor creatures humans have become during the last hours a lot of times...

but i am even more ashamed of the fact that we even have people here who (if it might even be just the smalles bit) agree on what this guy says or try to justify his doings by saying something like "there also died people during the french revolution etc"...

And i dont see why this thread should exist anymore. The only appropriete post would be to express his condolences for the victims and not argue about the ideology or whatever weapons he used. The world shattered for hundreds of families and we sit here and talk about it

Is it really necessary here in the bis forums?

Edited by PurePassion

Apparently he has admitted responsibility while denying that his actions were criminals.

Extremists are all the same. They always end up slaughtering their own people.

Most Islamic terrorists blow up Pakistani marketplaces, and this guy goes after white Norwegians. It's like they're hell-bent nf defeating their own cause.

Love and compassion to those Norwegians closely affected by this tragedy. I mourn for their loss, but also for our own loss.

Among many recent news of world wide impact, this one fightens me, as I am sure, many other people. There is an almost indescribable novelty in this event at cause for this. I will refrain from specifying my fear, I will only say that the only thing that conforted my mind, in between all the media noise, was this statement by Jens Stoltenberg regarding Norway's response:

We are still shocked by what has happened, but we will never give up our values (...)

Our response is more democracy, more openness, and more humanity. But never naivete.

Indeed, and I am already giving in what scares me, this terrorist attack appears designed, not simply to maim life, but to shatter a deeply rooted system of human values, not only in Norway but elsewhere. To this, the proper response could only be the voiding of that same purpose. I hope this is the line of thought that rings true in that Stoltenberg statement.

Also in a grave note, I whish to make another point (WOT follows - spoiler in order):

It is noticeable, increasingly, of a major rush of information of all sorts and all types of media outlets. The pressure to be in the "know" is visibly not accompanied by an equal pressure to be "exact" / "factually correct". The pressure to jump into conclusions is overwhelming. My call is for anyone being "mediated" to our reality (everybody), be extremely cautious in valueing that mediated information as in a 1:1 relation with reality. This seams to be obvious and out of the blue, right? I give two examples:

I came across the following article on the Oslo attack:

Google "Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast" (with quotes) where the following is claimed:

In yet another example of how almost every major terror event is accompanied by a security drill focused around the same scenario, Oslo police were conducting a bombing exercise at a location near the Oslo Opera House just 48 hours before a terrorist blast hit a government building in the Norwegian capital.

And points to a "translated version of an Aftenposten report" as source.

I happened to check the source, the actual one in original language, not Google translated, and found out that the article in question was published in 17 March 2010 and further updated on 18 March 2010.

Even Google news archive confirms a 18 March 2010 date (the updated one).

There was indeed an anti-terrorist exercise but more than a year ago, not "just 48 hours before a terrorist blast hit a government building in the Norwegian capital".

Both the author and the original website have been informed of this, by email and through comments, to no avail, the article has not been retracted yet.

A google search shows more than 24.000 results, this is scary if you compare against legitimate articles.

--------------------------------

Also in BBC's As it happened: Norway attacks chronologic coverage you find this:

2039: The New York Times is reporting that the terror group Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami, or the Helpers of the Global Jihad, is claiming responsibilty for the bombing in Oslo.

Linking to this NYT article: At Least 80 Dead in Norway Shooting

Alleged Islamic reference which was later removed, after the the real culprit had been uncovered. (reference can still be found here - search cache)

Countless other articles and "terrorism experts" mindlessly precipitated the Islamic responsability of the terror attack, this is totally irresponsable, not letting Norway's authorities be the ones to advance any suspition if any and meant to be public...

Foul information is rampant, utter caution is advised!

In the first example one learns to relentlessly check sources even for simple verifications such as dates.

The second example one learns to keep sceptic despite plausibility of information and rushed conclusions.

A more general lesson is to employ a "Cui Bono" method, not only for the object of the news, but very much also, for news itself and the effect it may hide.

I am sharing, since that day, the Norwegian: "United and loyal until the mountains of Dovre crumble".

The key thing to keep your eye on is the following effects this has on peoples understanding of belief systems & information, and the official views/line towards anyone other than Muslim who may "seem" extremist in their views.

Seems this guys paperwork is some sort of miniature meinkampf to align free thinking views to match this and then demonise that view (which doesnt result in a nutjob slaughtering people per persons view). Its already worked in this thread somewhat, an interesting time ahead, many sides to a story for sure, no set conclusions for me, the following weeks are the thing to focus on even if the short term horror is difficult.

As for what happened, sick to the full and heart goes out to all the families involved in this.

Edited by mrcash2009

Kind of sad what he wrote about call of duty

Simulation by playing Call of Duty, Modern Warfare is a good alternative as well but you should try to get some practise with a real assault rifle (with red point optic) if possible."

"I see MW2 more as a part of my training-simulation than anything else. I've still learned to love it though and especially the multiplayer part is amazing. You can more or less completely simulate actual operations."

Read more: http://www.ngohq.com/news/20291-norway-gunman-used-call-of-duty-as-training-simulation.html#ixzz1T46mU4DF

I guess in this case cod wins over arma, as what he did certainly is not anything to do with military tactics.

I am reopening this thread.

Some were banned since they think this is a place to spew their bigotry or engage in offtopic discussion not related to the topic. Others are warned not to engage in similar behaviors.

Why did you remove the link to the book?

I was unsure but i pm'ed a mod and let them know it contained details on how to make a car bomb. Not sure if that was the reason but i think it's understandable.

The worst part was reading some of the accounts of the survivors...it scares me and i'm half a world away...

The worst part was reading some of the accounts of the survivors...it scares me and i'm half a world away...

I agree, there is a picture on a forum that was linked to as :/ , it was shot from a long distance in a helicopter and is thankfully very blurry, thos you can see enough to see the gunman standing jus watching someone who's begging for their life.

Saddest thing I've ever seen.

Edited by Flock

It wasn't me, but I can answer that question. There is no need for link to the manifesto/rambling with instructions on how to commit crime on this forum. If you want to find one, there are plenty of links outside of this forum to do so.

I agree, there is a picture i saw on militaryphotos.net as well that was shot from a long distance in a helicopter and is thankfully very blurry, thos you can see enough to see the gunman standing over someone who's begging for their life.

Saddest thing I've ever seen.

:eek:........:(........:mad:

Deepest sympathies ever imaginable to all the kids that survived...

One of the more serious repercussions this attack can have is the demonization of anything that Breivik has expressed his thoughts on. It can't be denied that many of his concerns are valid. It can deeply hurt the quality of social politics discussions when one party can just say "that's what ABB said, are you going to kill some teenagers next?".

One of the more serious repercussions this attack can have is the demonization of anything that Breivik has expressed his thoughts on. It can't be denied that many of his concerns are valid. It can deeply hurt the quality of social politics discussions when one party can just say "that's what ABB said, are you going to kill some teenagers next?".

Well said. Politics only works well with opposite sides finding common ground, if one has the upper hand it just leads to disaster. I don't know how this idiot thought mass murder would further his cause. He has done nothing but end his side of the debate for the foreseeable future.

Sadly I think we will see more of this kind of thing all over the world. People in general are becoming more militant and more and more are turning to violent action if they don't get their own way.

Merkel already said that multiculturalism 'has failed.' That's not going to be toxic.

So far as I know, all of his other opinions involve, well, killing people. They don't need to be part of the national debate anyways. As for 'social politics,' Muslims are going to be 8% of the European population by 2030, when the proportion will stabilize. There is no valid, constructive debate on the continent that this event could hijack, because the whole issue is just the paranoid xenophobe flavor of the decade.