Sign in to follow this  
vrcraptor

Buying Reinformcements Pack

I am a US resident and only see the addons for sale outside the US. Will there be a vendor for US sales or is the Reinforments pack not for US customers. I have A2:CO and would like to expand a little but dont want to purchase this if it will mess up something or not work since I am in the US. Please let me know...

Thanks

Raptor

I am a US resident and only see the addons for sale outside the US. Will there be a vendor for US sales or is the Reinforments pack not for US customers. I have A2:CO and would like to expand a little but dont want to purchase this if it will mess up something or not work since I am in the US. Please let me know...

Thanks

Raptor

Should we assume you're opposed to getting BAF and PMC individually via download, for example from Sprocket?

Check U.S. Amazon,,,, plenty of those over there

I've seen it at Best Buy.

Edited by Elmas

picked it up the other day... been out of town for the last month. thanks for the advise guys.

Been thinking about getting that myself, including BAF. Is it worth it?

IMHO, yes, especially BAF.

IMHO, yes, especially BAF.

Excuse my ignorance to them, but what exactly is different about them? is it just units, maps, weapons, and such? Or do they have different story modes too?

The BAF DLC comes with a variety of British units (soldiers + new weapons, vehicles, aircraft) aswell as a new map (Shapur), some SP/MP missions and a brit campaign.

The PMC DLC comes with some more new units (PMCs + new weapons, vehicles, aircraft) a new map (Proving Grounds) and the PMC campaign.

PMC actually re-uses quite a number of assets already present in the game. It felt like it was rushed

BAF is good enough. I had more fun with its SP campaign than with OA and Red Harvest campaigns put together but it's so damn short :<