Sign in to follow this  
SPECOPx

How can I get rid of the stutter?

How can I get rid of the stutter in-game when I'm getting (what is considered decent) 30 fps.

My hardware:i7 920 @ 4.0 GHz

GTX 570 SC

WD BLUE HD

3 GB DDR3

Edited by SPECOPx

Are you talking about Stutter as in Online lagggggggggg?

Meaning when your on a server and you freeze and unfreeze at certain points.......

Or Stutter as in

Graphically in Single Player ONLY you stutter?

I'll make the assumption you stutter in single player too.

Tell me what are your settings in Video?

stutter as in online lag and texture loading

stutter as in online lag and texture loading
This is sever specific. A lot of servers run missions with player counts and A.I. counts that the server can't take on.

Best performance is still on 24 player servers with mission that don't have too much A.I.

Another solution is to play on servers with larger Player count but with NO A.I.

It is often underestimated, but when you play a warfare syle mission on a crowded server with 46 Players and 15 towns with 20-50 A.I. each gets activated...thats will bring even a NASA computer down.

Edited by Beagle

It is often underestimated, but when you play a warfare syle mission on a crowded server with 46 Players and 15 towns with 20-50 A.I. each gets activated...thats will bring even a NASA computer down.

Lol I can Quote Beagle on that.

Any computer in Warefare because mainly its almost like uncapped how many units you can have when you purchase them.

The amount of AI that get introduced in Warefare is extremely high and normally 30-40 mins in I get lagg, since mostly everyone has a platoon behind them at that point xD

Have you got stuff like Anti Aliasing set on or other settings that when turned become a real pain for CPU?

Edited by waz21
wrong part

Just have AA on normal. Now I can't understand why people choose to play on big servers like benny's warfare with all of that lag lol. I guess it's best to stick to small missions/single player scenarios.

Hmm I was wondering this, I was playing on a large COOP server and every single person or AI is stuttering and jumping around, when I ride a chopper it's always spinning out of control then teleporting back to where it should be, makes it very difficult to hit a target, is this caused by that lag? Because I had a 25ms ping to the server...

Also when ever I looked down my scope, my aim would just jump around, it wasn't really weapon sway, it was like jerking and flashing around in a way you couldn't predict.

Edited by DZ302

Could be the other guys lag...

We have a guy in our clan that lives in Perth, the server is in London! His ping is around 400! you don't want to get into a vehicle he is driving lol... but at least he can play. Our server can start to lag with too much going on or if we have been playing for a very long time. Evo after 5 hours starts to get quite silly!

Small missions with a handful of players, you know the ones under 200-400kb in size! Go find and blow up the arms cashes, type of mission. They are without surprise lag free, even for our m8 in Perth!

Lol I was in a laggy Coop server today.

I had to anticipate the next 3-4 frames of the enemy i was shooting.

Was a right laugh!

I emptied my entire clips in 20mins of play xD

Eventually had to scavenge AK's of dead people LOL

Lol I was in a laggy Coop server today.

I had to anticipate the next 3-4 frames of the enemy i was shooting.

Was a right laugh!

I emptied my entire clips in 20mins of play xD

Eventually had to scavenge AK's of dead people LOL

This happens all the time and kind of takes away the immersion for me.

This happens all the time and kind of takes away the immersion for me.

It's win or lose really.

Sometimes you have a good game, sometimes you don't.

:bounce3: