Sign in to follow this  
scruffy

Gamescom 2011 - 17.-21.08. in Cologne, Germany

So BIS is attending the gamescom expo in Germany next month:

Listing on official website

However it's only in the business area :(

Is anyone here going and accredited as a trade visitor? And is the booth open for everyone coming or will it be behind closed doors?

I've been to gamescom in 2009, didn't find the BIS booth. Turned out I was there on the wrong day and it was only open for press :( OFP DR was playable at the CM booth there and it sucked oh so much FPDR

We managed to infiltrate them at E3.

This will be piece of cake.

I planned to attent there as in the years ago but in the past weeks and months no one @ BIS or Idea ever answered the question if they will be there too or not. :mad:

Now I have other plans for August, otherwise I would have sneaked in and bombed them with questions as in the past.

I'm ready to be bombarded by even more epic chopper handling and PhysX.

in fact, I will be at GC 2011 in Cologne and I will be at BIS booth and i will give you every info i can get :)

I would pay a visit at the BIS booth since it is only about an hour drive but its not open to visitors. :o

I would pay a visit at the BIS booth since it is only about an hour drive but its not open to visitors. :o

hmm, how about everyone who lives close enough just gathers at the doors with some nice bbq? BI won´t be able to stand that. Cologne has lot´s of beer, and the occasional gardening center too, so there´d be enough opportunities to pass time - be it getting durnk or huggin trees :D

Would be awesome if after the Gamescon the devs go out to a pub to drink with the fans =P

Im in! I would even throw a round of nice cologne beer :p

So you have a business pass ;) Bring us some news please. :D

sure! if you have some questions, just PM me and i might bring you some answers :)

Thanks, I'll ask my team mates and go back later to you.