Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

ACE for OA 1.11

I have saved the classlist before I went on holiday. I just don't know which Dshkm is the right one and so on. The big Problem is that I can only go online here in my favourit Beachbar while I do the editing stuff at home.

The smartphone is sufficient to browse through the classlist.

Samsung galaxy Ace.

Faction is RU

Actually, the 60mm can be fired and operated by a single individual. That is the nice thing about it. Sure you can use it for accurate firing with the sight and such, but there is also an aiming system you can use and kind of "eye ball" it.

He didn't ask if it was possible to operate a mortar alone but if there was an efficient way of operating a mortar alone.

Most CSWs can be dragged correctly, but the SPG-9 floats in the air. Don't have time to make a ticket for a little bit.

Do you mean the whole tube moves? I have never seen that.

Sorry, maybe I did not explain correctly what I meant... I thought the autofire would continue shooting wherever I aimed it last.

You know, aim it, get out and drop in shells as they come. Until someone realigns it again of course.

Apparently that's not the case, my mistake.

So to use this "feature" you have to crudely aim the tub (using the CSW menu turn left & right) in the direction you want to shoot - and no way to adjust range here, yes?

Someone reported an issue with the MP5SD where it apparently doesn't fire at all in my mission Chernarus Apocalypse, part two (dl). Basically the mission adds the vanilla weapon class and checks the first magazine classname in the weapon's config and adds some. It only happens with ACE. Could one of you check it out and see if the issue is fixable?

Someone reported an issue with the MP5SD where it apparently doesn't fire at all in my mission Chernarus Apocalypse, part two (dl). Basically the mission adds the vanilla weapon class and checks the first magazine classname in the weapon's config and adds some. It only happens with ACE. Could one of you check it out and see if the issue is fixable?

Hmm, in light of the changes in that class in ACE, it doesn't make sense; http://browser.dev-heaven.net/configclasses/diff/CfgWeapons>MP5SD?versions=48,51

Esp considering you're reading the config and adding the mag from the config.

Checking the mission.

---------- Post added at 15:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

Cannot reproduce.

Version 1.59.79384

Modversions are ACE 1.11 Update 2

"C:\Games\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -nofilepatching -showscripterrors -window "-name=Sickboy" "-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU"

1. I added the mission to my MPMissions folder

2. Started the game with above startup line

3. Went to MPMissions, Host, selected the mission, took spot 1 labeled "The Mercenary - MP5SD6"

4. When the mission has loaded, I press fire, and the gun is firing.

Edited by Sickboy

Thanks for testing, it seems that the issue has been fixed somewhere along the way or there was some 3rd party issue.

Thanks for testing, it seems that the issue has been fixed somewhere along the way or there was some 3rd party issue.

NP and rgr :) That's one of the main reasons why we usually ask for the rpt file - usually answers a couple of questions ref 3rd party addons, versions, issues, etc.

Regarding my little CSW request; is this

ACE_AGS30TripodProxy

ACE_AGS30Proxy

ACE_DSHKMProxy

ACE_DSHKMTripodProxy

ACE_29Rnd_30mm_AGS30

ACE_100Rnd_127x107_DSHKM

the stuff I need?

Another Problem. I have a soldier who is equiped with a rifle and 12 mags. I want him to have a Rpg 18 on top of that. Do I just need to add the weapon or is the Rpg 18 mag needed as well? If yes, does that mean that he won' t be able to catry al those mags?

You just need to add the weapon.

The magazine is invisible and is added when you prepare (reload) the launcher.

You just need to add the weapon.

The magazine is invisible and is added when you prepare (reload) the launcher.

Thanks, now I just need to know if I'm right with the CSW stuff.

Regarding my little CSW request; is this

ACE_AGS30TripodProxy

ACE_AGS30Proxy

ACE_DSHKMProxy

ACE_DSHKMTripodProxy

ACE_29Rnd_30mm_AGS30

ACE_100Rnd_127x107_DSHKM

the stuff I need?

You need to add the so called CSWDM mags to the units, so you need to add

ACE_DSHKM_CSWDM for the DShKM, and

ACE_AGS30_CSWDM for the AGS.

Thanks again, only one more thing: where can I see the weight of the equipment if i don't have acces to arma

Is there a quick, easy and efficient way to make medic rucks (or rucks in general) be only able to carry medical items, or do I have to constantly iterate over the gear searching for non-medical items and edit the contents if one is found?

Is there a quick, easy and efficient way to make medic rucks (or rucks in general) be only able to carry medical items, or do I have to constantly iterate over the gear searching for non-medical items and edit the contents if one is found?

You might be able to play arround with the remove gear api to get what you want...

Remove Gear API

Is it possible to load gear directly to a ruck? I haven't found a way if so, but if not I think that would be a very nice feature for medics loading a bunch of supplies. Kinda sucks having to transfer to pistol ammo slots and then to ruck.

Is it possible to load gear directly to a ruck? I haven't found a way if so, but if not I think that would be a very nice feature for medics loading a bunch of supplies. Kinda sucks having to transfer to pistol ammo slots and then to ruck.

fnc_PackWeapon and fnc_PackMagazine should work for that, right?

I believe what Maverick96 is asking, is if there was a way while in the mission (Let's say you've RTB to re-arm for another outing furring a Domi or Insurgency) and instead of only picking up 8 bandages... loading them to ruck... loading 8 more... rinse and repeat, to just pack the item directly into the ruck from the crate.

At least, that is what I read from it.