Sign in to follow this  
navy996

2 Really fun war games

has anybody ever played WIC i think it is the one best war stratigy games out there. There is also world of tanks the only MMO based solely on tanks :D its ok i think takes a whlie to get going though (hard to rank up with out mems benifits-_-) feel free to post any fun war games for any concels

Edited by navy996

One of the reasons why I never played World of Tanks is because its solely on tanks. To me it sounds really boring. But I heard its really good.

Does anybody know if someone is working on a sequel to WIC?

No, Ubisoft made Massive cancel WiC 2 because it would pose a threat to Ubisoft's EndWar.

If you want something like WiC2, check out the mod I posted earlier. It's basically a 21st-century upgrade to WiC, very realistic.

Somehow I am still able to hate Ubisoft a little more than I already did...

Those idiots really cancelled a great game idea for a steaming pile of shit like Endwar? Why on gods earth did they do this? Oh wait, Endwar plays on concoles too right? Greedy bastards! I can't wait for the day when Ubi finally goes right to hell. I think that this would have happened already without their Assassins creed bestseller

Somehow I am still able to hate Ubisoft a little more than I already did...

Those idiots really cancelled a great game idea for a steaming pile of shit like Endwar? Why on gods earth did they do this? Oh wait, Endwar plays on concoles too right? Greedy bastards! I can't wait for the day when Ubi finally goes right to hell. I think that this would have happened already without their Assassins creed bestseller

Yep. As you may recall, WiC: Soviet Assault was going to be a full-blown expansion pack that would come out for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. But Sierra was having financial problems so they put MSV up for sale. Ubisoft bought them and killed WiC so that EndWar would be the only RTS for consoles.

Word on the street is, Massive's been put to work making ports of shitty Japanese RPGs. :mad: A terrible end, I must say.

Check out that Modern Warfare mod though, I'm a member of that mod team and they've done an excellent job (I'm working on a mod of my own but we are sharing resources). They scripted Patriot missiles, and even the ability to kill projectiles. They even managed to create a working APS for tanks (though I'm not sure if it's still in the game since it was creating balance issues).

Modern Warfare mod has a good multiplayer community too; they run their own dedicated servers.

Sounds interesting, but I am more into SP. Arma is the only game I play in MP frequently

ya i love the mw2 mod and the no hope mod i just wish i new how to make an awsome mod like those so i could add anything i wanted and again great job on the mw2 mod

has anybody ever played WIC i think it is the one best war stratigy games out there. There is also world of tanks the only MMO based solely on tanks :D its ok i think takes a whlie to get going though (hard to rank up with out mems benifits-_-) feel free to post any fun war games for any concels

you should check out men of war assault squad, more fun than WIC.