Sign in to follow this  
subliminalss

Mercenaries: Chernarus

In the market there is another weapons salesman who sells single weapons, get some AKs and ammo for them, the other one sells Rober Hammer's weapon packs. Also pick up armored SUV, someone has forgotten to lock it ;)

Use the laptop to select a mission, it will appear as a two red markers on the map, and you'll be on your way with gathering resources and reputation.

Doing Side missions received via radio will not get you money or reputation but are great for stocking up with russian weapons and you will get the usual UAV or CAS.

You have to buy businesses to earn money too, cafe in Chernogorsk, farm in Prigorodgi, Gas station in Solnichnij and Airport in Krasnostav will generate income.

And there is more to buy and discover..

Thanks much, going to check now :)

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

One last question... where is my locker in the house? All i see is ammo crates. lol thanks

Does anyone have any suggestions... when i purchase weapons, the weapons dont show in the crates, only the ammo does. Any idea what this could be?

Does anyone have any suggestions... when i purchase weapons, the weapons dont show in the crates, only the ammo does. Any idea what this could be?

Is this the AKs or weapons packs you purchase?

Thanks much, going to check now :)

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

One last question... where is my locker in the house? All i see is ammo crates. lol thanks

Through the door right then left.... You got a locker model :rolleyes:

Hi!

it's a nice Mission,but isnt it possible to include 3rd Party Addons into the Cardealer.like BW-Mod Marders and Leo's,or something like that???

maybe it the Mission can "sense" the Addons you have activated in your Arma Game,and make these aviable at the various Dealers,like Guns,Tanks and Cars??

Just my latenight thoughts,as i dont have any ideas about scripting such a Mission...

Sorry for the Bad English...

Roady12

you Cant Generally Buy tanks for the game as im trying to keep it a little reeled in but i am working on adding various Cars with expansions with the simple theory if you dont have them in the game and select them in the COIN they wont appear. And of course any addons appear in the ACM around the map so you can Forage Guns :)

Just had a go at your 0.3 version, and I can see a lot of improvement, mash, medical supplies, enemy camps, random enemy mechanized patrols, mobile respawn, animation reset for AI and I'm guessing there is more for me to find.. very stoked!

Thanks!

Can I request laser designator to be added in game or I just can't find one?

Also might be interesting to see a business related mission, for example: to get your bar up and earning cash you need to blow up rival bar, etc.

Cheers

Mik

Very impressed although im having some issue too i think. Some RH config error upon start (will check), and i cant find any weapons anywhere. I guess i have to buy them, but im getting calls about doing missions at start (SecOps) without having any weapons.

Gonna try reinstall the RH weps even though i just did. Maybe the RH configs (packed in each addon) shouldnt be used.

I'll test some more.

EDIT: Got some cheap-o ruskie weps off the Cherno market. :) Now i gotta find the locker as well. Went to "home" and i find the ammo in the craters in the laptop room. No rifles though. They seem to be missing.

Edited by Alex72

Very impressed although im having some issue too i think. Some RH config error upon start (will check), and i cant find any weapons anywhere. I guess i have to buy them, but im getting calls about doing missions at start (SecOps) without having any weapons.

Gonna try reinstall the RH weps even though i just did. Maybe the RH configs (packed in each addon) shouldnt be used.

I'll test some more.

EDIT: Got some cheap-o ruskie weps off the Cherno market. :) Now i gotta find the locker as well. Went to "home" and i find the ammo in the craters in the laptop room. No rifles though. They seem to be missing.

Hmm missing rifles sound worrying shouldn't be possible though

Have a new version now bn making for a while. I learnt sounds and found sound sites :yay:

Includes a raid on your house us fast ropeing in killing them. Then bugging + fast jet air strike to take out the cars. Very dramatic. However I'm getting bugs with revive so that's being pulled unfortunately.

Ditches buses and replaced with the sound eau de far cry. Just easier on the game world. Also 3 missions for us. Gue. And yourself to add some action in the world. A downed c130. AA site. Manhattan guerrilla hunt style mission. Road block destruction. Should be quite interesting. A few more guns floating. Also going to be uploading mission packs to save the number of bugs pps seem to getting.

I'll test some more.

maybe this point wasnt followed?

Regards JT

Current Addons are now all included in one package and this will not be expanded upon so please download the once and download RHs packs then this will be all you need. Links Below are for RHs packs for those of you with trouble.

INCLUDED IN @Mercenaries\RH_CONFIGS\ FILE ARE MY CONFIGS CHANGING THE RECOIL TO BIS DEFAULT RECOIL. PERSONALLY I DONT RHs RECOIL, TO STRONG SINCE OA UPDATE. JUST PASTE OVER OR SUBSTITUE FOR rh_xxx_cfg File in the downloaded weapons packs.