Sign in to follow this  
tony1977

squad ammo resupply

whats the deal with squad resupply on some of the larger campaign missions, does it automatically happen when near an ammo truck or what?

whats the deal with squad resupply on some of the larger campaign missions, does it automatically happen when near an ammo truck or what?

I'm guessing you finished the BAF campaign? Well, I had most of my machine gunners run out of ammo, but I was still able to finish it.

If you find an ammo truck, order the person who needs ammo to "Move" to the truck. Then tell them to resupply.

Then tell them to resupply.

Via the "6" menu

-

-

I'm guessing you finished the BAF campaign? Well, I had most of my machine gunners run out of ammo, but I was still able to finish it.

If you find an ammo truck, order the person who needs ammo to "Move" to the truck. Then tell them to resupply.

nah i decided i would finish of the arma 2 campaign before movin on to arrowhead.

Get ASR AI mod if you are lazy like me... AIs does their own reloading and searching of ammo.

awesome, sounds like exactly what i was lookin for. now if only there was a mod where AI would heal squad mates automatically.

Edited by tony1977

i did ask i another thread but got no response. anyways, thanks for the link. another good result.

im assuming the above mods are compatible? im also gonna try ACE mod at some point, the same question goes for that mod.

Think both of the mods works fine with ACE, but ACE wounding system is very hardcore, if you plan to have auto healing by AI why bother with such feature anyway?