Sign in to follow this  
Meatball0311

MARSOC Marine Special Operations Team

Hello to ALL!!

Well, it is good to see that the community is enjoying these units. I am in the process of returning and will need to slowly get back into the swing of things, so I will need a few days to look everything over and get a gameplan togther. With the release of ARMA 3, I can imagine that things will have to be revised and I will naturally start focusing on ARMA 3. I once again am thankful to the community for your support and concern over my absence. Many of you are loyal followers of my work and I thank you for taking interest in me and my projects.

Awesome Meatball to have you back, really looking forward to your moving you great work over to A3

Awesome Meatball to have you back, really looking forward to your moving you great work over to A3

Thanks! It is nice to be missed.. :)

good to see you back :D

Any plans for new mods for Arma 3?

Actually, my focus from this point forward will be A3. I don't plan on doing anything, except maybe an update to the MARSOC units, for ArmA2. I don't know how active I will be now, but I am planning on working towards A3.

I hopefully will have the time and energy to release one more update to the MARSOC units. I am in the process of slowly getting re-acclimated to ArmA after my absence and will need some time.

I'm a bit late to the party, after being directed to these units with the Ops Core helmets, this IS an outstanding add on, my only gripe is the textures, both woodland and the crye seems overly large, Binks multi-cam scaling and the Multi-cam on Sabre and Ardvbarks SOTG addon are perfect in size so many talented texture artists have offered help, next update to include the combat divers and texture fixing perhaps?? I do hope that this addon hasn't been forgotten about due to Arma3 ??

I'm a bit late to the party, after being directed to these units with the Ops Core helmets, this IS an outstanding add on, my only gripe is the textures, both woodland and the crye seems overly large, Binks multi-cam scaling and the Multi-cam on Sabre and Ardvbarks SOTG addon are perfect in size so many talented texture artists have offered help, next update to include the combat divers and texture fixing perhaps?? I do hope that this addon hasn't been forgotten about due to Arma3 ??

I never made the multicam textures on these, infact, the only thing I did on this addon was give Meatball my permission to use my USMC models. I never made the textures. However, to my knowledge Sabre helped Meat out and did some Multicam textures for this pack.

Sorry I should have said the ones in your SF addon, not this one..apologies if you thought I was referring the these ones