Sign in to follow this  
Meatball0311

MARSOC Marine Special Operations Team

Oh, thanks! Didn't know that, just makes the holo better as I can't recall any vanilla holo sight having it.

Hey Meatball, is there any units with boonies in here. I saw them on your page and was like these look amazing, and I downloaded the pack and they are not in there, is that something that you took out for the sake of performance? or was it another reason?

these are amazing models man, they look great although if you don't mind i have one comment i would like to make!

I was playing with these models last night and noticed that the marpat and despat uniforms look amazing, the detail and resolution for the texture looks great but when i tried the multi cam and the woodland camo it looks much lower resolution and much too smooth, like the bump maps are not defined enough. i dont know if that has been mentioned before but i just wanted to point it out to you to improve these amazing units ( i wish i had your help with the nvgs on my models when i was making them lol ) keep up the good work man and i expect to see more awesome work from you in the future!

Is there any other download links for this other then on ArmaHolic?

Seems armaholic is going to take me an hour or more to download these when armedassualt.info took me 5 minutes to download nomalisk crisis which is double the size.

Slow.. So slow.

these are amazing models man, they look great although if you don't mind i have one comment i would like to make!

I was playing with these models last night and noticed that the marpat and despat uniforms look amazing, the detail and resolution for the texture looks great but when i tried the multi cam and the woodland camo it looks much lower resolution and much too smooth, like the bump maps are not defined enough. i dont know if that has been mentioned before but i just wanted to point it out to you to improve these amazing units ( i wish i had your help with the nvgs on my models when i was making them lol ) keep up the good work man and i expect to see more awesome work from you in the future!

sorry but, daveygary1979 back in action....wooohooo

I apologise in advance but i went ahead and played with the skins and added detail and shadows to the texture layer, (i didnt touch the normal maps) i think it looks a little better but it still needs a lot of work.

arma2oa2013-01-1821-19-58-19_zps67ed95c2.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1821-20-07-56_zps4a6c366d.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1821-20-16-68_zpsa62eb14c.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1821-20-24-46_zpsfd04742f.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1821-20-47-12_zps2a7194c4.jpg

old on the left new on the right,

arma2oa2013-01-1821-23-20-63_zpsc3340f27.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1823-20-12-41_zpsff5ec3d1.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1823-21-28-16_zpsac5066b4.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1823-34-07-70_zps114fc22d.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-1823-34-38-69_zps7b5bef84.jpg

PlaywithSix or Sixupdater? Was very fast for me...

I dont see V2.1 on play with six?

I dont see V2.1 on play with six?

My fault...only v2.0 // So we should give sickboy a hint and he'll update it in the repository.

Is there also an Update of the thermal signatures?

They don´t work in MP.

I went ahead and edited the textures and the normal maps to include shadows and actual depth (on the previous ones the models looked flat) this is only for the cryo guys, i thought the other models where awesome as they were.

here are a couple of pics.

arma2oa2013-01-2022-44-34-63_zps41ca320b.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-2022-48-07-44_zpsd79e29db.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-2022-48-32-77_zps5e7226d1.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-2022-52-10-65_zps145bed95.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-2023-10-52-67_zps8729a1be.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-2023-17-02-48_zps4d2d1e56.jpg

arma2oa2013-01-2023-18-53-01_zps3f717210.jpg

I am sorry if i seem to be stepping on your toes, if you would like me to send you the textures i have edited for you to look at i would be more than willing, don't worry i won't be releasing these to anybody else, these are for my own personal use only!

In the next version, is it possible to give have the woodland guys wear woodland camo FAST helmets?

Is it possible to get an ACE replacement script to replace the normal marine special forces? So when playing on a server that uses the marine special forces it'll show this model instead of the ACE/Vanilla ones.

I've been working on a replacement pack. Right now I've done Razor Team, but I still need to do the regular Force Recon units.

You guys gonner be using that new sick multicam swatch that was posted up?

I've been working on a replacement pack. Right now I've done Razor Team, but I still need to do the regular Force Recon units.

You are awesome, I've been waiting for a replacement pack!

Just got into looking at these again, lovely work Meatball / Daveygary. You guys are taking the models the direction I've always wanted them to go.

You better share that! :D

What weapon packs did you use for the pictures cause I like the M4 with the m145 loking scope on it....

Best MARSOC Unit Skin Ever!

Edited by SqueekyMidget

Looks very nice fella's! These are my "Vanilla" USMC Force Recon guys I use them all the time. And yes that Replacement Pack would be nice to have.

Dave,

The WIP report on armaholic is not correct. Davegarry is only showing new camo for not HIS units but meatball's units. :)