Sign in to follow this  
rexehuk

V1 Signature Phasing - 31/08/2011 - Sign up

Email the proof / method to Dwarden.

No can do. It's been done, but the method is private to a certain group... seen talk of it on their forums.

Pretty sure they've taken new developments out of the public non-registered domain.

Unfortunately I'm no longer participating in Arma 2, so this thread will most likely no longer be updated.

Edited by rexehuk

we will move to V2 aswell if the BAF & PMC fix is out coz v2 banned us all if we have it on

+there are some mods that we use are not v2 yet!

=WB=worldbrotherhood!

I´ll make a mental note about updating the noBAF with v2 signature, in case you meant that one.

Added v2 sig at the bottom of starting post.

On a sidenote and further adding to this (now abandoned :confused:) thread, v2 signature for cal.68 mod is already available since v2 tool release, link can be found in it´s homethread :)

Edited by Mr Burns

On a sidenote and further adding to this (now abandoned :confused:) thread, v2 signature for cal.68 mod is already available since v2 tool release, link can be found in it´s homethread :)

Thanks Mr Burns; updated v2 sigs on SU for Cal68 :)

OK, this may sound like a real stupid question, but how do I know what mods have V1 and what mods have V2. In the next couple of weeks I am releasing my server for public use and want to make sure I keep out as many of the nefarious scripters as possible.

I could just switch my key-checking to '2' and see what mods get me kicked from my own server, but that seems like a long winded process!

This may the wrong place to put this,So I appologise if its tn the incorrect place , as there seems to be a few threads relating to this

I have my Arma 2 servers on v2 keys

And its still be populated by cheats and hackers, as in respawn of the nimitz above base, server shutting down for no reason these are what i have seen this weekend

particular on screen mesage relating to katy.de for cheats ans wanting money

Signatures enabled, and set to v2 only yes? keys\bi.bikey removed?

Limited set of additional allowed signatures? Limited set of Mods?

BattlEye enabled, and config files secured?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=121438

If still issues perhaps an idea might be to post all details, config files (passwords hashed out), rpt files, mission etc to a CIT ticket for analysis.

Edited by Sickboy

Signatures enabled, and set to v2 only yes? keys\bi.bikey removed?

Not removed but can do that do

Limited set of additional allowed signatures? Limited set of Mods?

No mods running its vanilla

BattlEye enabled, and config files secured?

Yes and yes there way off the regular path

I will monitor it this week and report next weekend