Thats because there isn't one, read the message again "Working SLX Files not in COWarMod"

You dont need the SLX_aiskill, there already ASRAI in the mod which handles all the skill, and does much more then that file can alone, so really it not needed.

As for the SLX_Ace not needed unless you are running ace, even then you'll want to use my COWarModACE for the ACe version, but for the SLX_anim_swim

heres an updated version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ow7q07wyovuw29o/slx_anim_swim.zip?dl=0

of it with the requirements taken out, just put the pbo in your @COWarMod addons folder and try it out, let me know how it works for you, i tested it,

and it seems to work ok with no errors.

Alright, I gonna test it. About the "Working SLX Files not in COWarMod" I thought there was supposed to be a folder called "\...\Working SLX Files not in COWarMod", with the Hpp file inside, nevermind then.

Edit: It worked! Thank you, mate! :D

By the way, nice job putting all those mods together with all those read_me files, it saved many people from a lot of headache trying to get mods working without conflicts on I44 haha.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Hey, I found a weird glitch, I think SMK anims is causing it. When I try to reload, the reloading animation doesn't end, it stays in an infinite loop, like if I was pressing "R" repeatedly.

Edited by Arch3rAc3
Adding information

Edit: It worked! Thank you, mate!

Good deal, glad we got that sorted.

nice job putting all those mods together with all those read_me files, it saved many people from a lot of headache trying to get mods working without conflicts on I44 haha.

Yes thank you, those readmes took ALOT of work, probably took me about a good month to build all those, I will have a similar setup for my upcoming mod

for Arma3 A3WarMod currently WIP

As for I44 if your going to use CoWarmod with I44 then use my COWarModI44 --> http://warmod.webs.com/cowarmodi44.htm

Hey, I found a weird glitch, I think SMK anims is causing it. When I try to reload, the reloading animation doesn't end

Yup thats the right one, I had a similar report recently about that, SMK will cause that for some reason, although I dont ever recall running into it, but i think its because when you run SMK

with I44 that causes the issue as the other guy whom reported it was useing I44 and had the same exact issue, except it was with my IFWarMod.

Anyways any other questions, or problems you may have dont hesitate to ask Im here on BIS forums everyday.

Also check out my website for further info about all my WarMods, and more specifically for COWarMod as I have all the readmes on there too.

I have a help section setup here if you need it http://warmod.webs.com/help.htm that covers reports of issues and my answer/solution to them.

Or just ask here and I will answer when i get on again.

Hello @Gunter Severloh,

first off - thanks for this amazing mod. Kinda weird that I only recently heard about and downloaded it after all those years playing Arma. But boy am I glad I did.

There's this one issue though that's turning me down playing every now and then, it's not directly your fault because of SLX I think but I can't seem to find a way to get rid of it.

And that is the damn screaming. I really want to disable it because it's annoying and too frequent, especially when there's a squad full of wounded and the united moaning sounds like it opened a vocal portal to hell.

Of course I've done my homework on this and googled, when I discovered that the sounds are supposed to be located in the SLX's "slx_dialogue" pbo. Removed it (as well as the bisign) but nothing changed. Then I attempted to pinpoint the sounds by removing other SLX pbo's, like "slx_wounds", "slx_shout", "slx_shoteffect" etc. one after another until I did completely remove all the SLX addons. Still, nothing changed.

So here are my questions.. Are the pain/injured sounds actually stored in the slx_dialouge.pbo? Or/And is it possible that there's a copy of all the SLX addons in a COWarMod pbo which causes this?

A video I just made about the issue:

Everything is up to date (COWarMod, CBA_CO, Arma 2 CO) because I just recently reinstalled Arma and made sure I got the right files.

Other mods I am using: Blastcore Visuals, JSRS 1.5, CWR2 V15, Chernarus Winter

*On a side note, can someone explain to me why some SLX injury sounds - sound like there's a bulletimpact added to it?

Hi thanks!

What I would recommend is to first isolate the issue to the mod itself, so run only:

CBA and COWarMod, i would do a test in the editor on a map, i think your other 2 mods JSRS 1.5, and CWR2 V15 are interfering and making those sounds, more specifically CWR.

I would also test CWR by itself to see if anything in it related to injured soldiers would cause that sound to be heard, but you have a mod conflict.

This is what i run when i run CoWarMod:   @CBA;@CBA_OA;@COWarMod and i did the same as you with a soldier and i dont get the interference.

• Like 1

Thanks for your response Gunter, 

the bulletimpact sound when screaming was indeed the cause of JSRS, thank you!

But that wasn't the major annoyance I meant, it's my fault for not wording my questions precisely enough though.

What I meant is that all the SLX pain-screams in general are too frequent/annoying - and I didn't find a way to remove them altogether and I didn't know what pbo file had the soundfiles for them stored.

Luckily I managed to find a way just a moment ago, so I got rid of the "slx_wounds" and "slx_wounds_ais" .pbos which removed the first aid and injury system. So there's no more screams now.

Unfortunately it also removed the blood and new bullet damage values.. I think there's no way to get that back unless modifying the SLX "wounds" .pbos?  

This is what it's like now:

18 hours ago, Ѧ said:

I think there's no way to get that back unless modifying the SLX "wounds" .pbos?

Yes partially but you want to look at SLX Shout as it has a script in there called SLX Talk, and lists all the various things that are said.

Also SLX_netcode plays a role too with SLX Wounds.

SLX_Wounds Dependencies: SLX_NetCode, SLX_Shout

which means SLX Wounds wont work without those two, so those 3 files will be the ones you need to look at, i looked at them and i think

your best bet might be in SLX Shout, their should be some settings in there to turn down the frequency, but its not worded that way in there.

In COWarMod customization folder are the readmes for SLX, it should be found here:

@COWarMod\customization\optional tweaks & mods\slx   then look at the readme "all slx features.rtf"

that will give you an overall idea of what each file does what and what their dependencies are, or you can look at my COSLX thread here,

as I have the same thing setup, and categorized:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/119935-coslx-an-updated-version-of-the-original-slx-mod/

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Hi, i know this is old but im still playing arma 2 and recently tried your mod, and its amazing, but i have problem, when i active all round defence all units form the ring , but when i command return to formation, some ai units get stuck in their position, im testing in editor, sometimes some ai respond to get back,  others  still crouch,its like a bug, i ve been searching previous pages of this post and still cannot get to work properly, maybe a problem with others mod??,

other problem that i have is the ai heli control, cant get work, i press the button and even change it, cannot get work (the menu is not showing on the heli)

all of this is on editor bc im testing 

only use your mod. thx for all

• Thanks 1

Hey rocko Welcome to BI forums!

Thanks for the compliments and for playing with my mod!

9 hours ago, rocko rockd said:

when i active all round defence all units form the ring , but when i command return to formation, some ai units get stuck in their position

So you clicked on the Form on me button?

If they dont respond you can do two things:

1. Run out of the circle and they will break formation and return to their original formation prior to using ard command.

2. Run out of the circle then press ~ 1, 1 which is     

~ Highlights all the units, 1 brings up the menu, press 1 again to return to formation.

Doing that they will respond.

10 hours ago, rocko rockd said:

maybe a problem with others mod??,

Possibly but unlikely i still have the mod installed and play with it once in a while, and i just did the above to refresh my mind

and what i said above works for me np.

10 hours ago, rocko rockd said:

other problem that i have is the ai heli control, cant get work,

Your referring to this or another menu for helis?  https://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15898

In the addons folder for COWarMod you have these files: 

• heli_extras.pbo
  • heli_extras_settings.pbo

and in the main directory of the game do you have a userconfig with a folder inside named   ----> Heli_Extras

4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Hey rocko Welcome to BI forums!

Thanks for the compliments and for playing with my mod!

So you clicked on the Form on me button?

If they dont respond you can do two things:

1. Run out of the circle and they will break formation and return to their original formation prior to using ard command.

2. Run out of the circle then press ~ 1, 1 which is     

~ Highlights all the units, 1 brings up the menu, press 1 again to return to formation.

Doing that they will respond.

Possibly but unlikely i still have the mod installed and play with it once in a while, and i just did the above to refresh my mind

and what i said above works for me np.

Your referring to this or another menu for helis?  https://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15898

In the addons folder for COWarMod you have these files: 

• heli_extras.pbo
  • heli_extras_settings.pbo

and in the main directory of the game do you have a userconfig with a folder inside named   ----> Heli_Extras

Hi, first of all thx for the reply,

With the mod ard, i tried everything you mention , and some ai units still stuck, i press again to return to formation but the units only look at me, some they still bugged.

The only solution i found is changing combat mode to passive mode or stealth so many time that finally they react

yes im using heli_extras but when i press the button the menu didnt show up, maybe im doing wrong idk.

i have this:

heli_extras.pbo

heli_extras.pbo.FDKTZ_HeliExtras_1.3.bisign

heli_extras_settings.pbo

heli_extras_settings.pbo.FDKTZ_HeliExtras_1.3.bisign

its possible to control heli units that are not in my squad?? or like heli taxi?

i only use your mod, what other mods you recommend to do it more complete, its compatible with ace??,

As you know COWarMod is customizable, so your probably running things im not, and vice versa, and or running the full version of the mod

i dont have the AI heli installed, but i readded it and have the same issue, i even ran it on its own, so idk its not working for me either.

2 hours ago, rocko rockd said:

its possible to control heli units that are not in my squad?? or like heli taxi?

Have no idea, when i first built my mod it was designed around being an infantry, thats how i mostly play, only the extra

stuff for vehicles, planes and choppers have been added over the years in updates.

2 hours ago, rocko rockd said:

i only use your mod, what other mods you recommend to do it more complete, its compatible with ace??

To be more complete is to customize it to your liking, i have over 230+ addons and mods in it already all geared

for gameplay function, adding more would need to be tested, i spent about 6 months worth of testing, and building it to get

it to where it is at now, granted some arma2oa updates might have done something to some mods but it is what it is.

If you want to use it with ace then use the ace version, i had already built for it https://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17262

What i suggest you do is follow the paths, and learn about whats in the mod and what they do, based on what you like, and how you

like to play -----> C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@COWarMod\documentation\features

Look at the features readme, and go into the "features by subject" folder if you want something more specific.

Basically they are the names of the mods in alphabetical order, it gives the name of the mod, what files, and what the mod does

to me that would be your best bet.

==========

Lastly if your interested i have a customizable sound mod i built back then too which i never released if your interested in checking it out

i call it CBS (Combat battle Sounds) thats all i play with is my custom version of my COWarMod and CBS.

i also have a testing range mission i built back then,  it allows you to shoot all the guns, for statics, tanks, helis, and infantry

weapons too, its set on the desert map.

I should record a vid of my COWarMod in action with my CBS sound mod on the testing range mission i built, would you like to see that?

i only have a couple of videos actually on my utube  channel of the mod in action aside the trailer on the first page which was done by a fan 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Lastly if your interested i have a customizable sound mod i built back then too which i never released if your interested in checking it out

i call it CBS (Combat battle Sounds) thats all i play with is my custom version of my COWarMod and CBS.

i also have a testing range mission i built back then,  it allows you to shoot all the guns, for statics, tanks, helis, and infantry

weapons too, its set on the desert map.

I should record a vid of my COWarMod in action with my CBS sound mod on the testing range mission i built, would you like to see that?

i only have a couple of videos actually on my utube  channel of the mod in action aside the trailer on the first page which was done by a fan 😉

hey i would like to see that.

i solved the problem with ai heli(heli extras mod), i think its a proble with the hud i solved turning back to vanilla

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rocko rockd said:

hey i would like to see that.

Working on it, hope to have it out before or on sat sometime, i'll post it in my reply.

Haven't dabbled in arma2oa videos in 4 years!

This is actually the first video i recorded on Utube for my channel it was for COWarMod, this was recorded July 23rd, 2011

• Like 1

Guys i have a video recorded and edited of my COWarMod and CBS sound mod demonstration, currently uploading

sorry its taking so long but my work had me doing 11hrs almost everyday since my last post here.

I actually recorded Friday morning, watched it, wasn't satisfied as you can hear the tired in my voice, so i rerecorded it sat morning

and imo it turned out pretty good.

Video will be about 43min long but you will be able to hear all the sounds from the CBS sound mod which covers the following sounds:

• Infantry weapons - pistols, assault weapons, launchers, grenades, satchels
  • Inventory, gear and movement
  • Static weapons
  • Vehicle weapons, engine
  • Environment

COWarMod you can see some of the features and functions during the video.

I edited the video to be to the point where i cut from weapon to weapon, so i reduced a 2hr recording down to 43min 😉

although still took me almost 4hrs to edit the dam thing :h:

For the sound mod, i cannot release it publicly as in its own release thread as i would need permissions from all the authors to do so

the sound mod as said is a compilation mod, so none of the sounds i created, mod contains like 5-6 sound mods in one, and im sure there is concern

on compatibility, and or conflict, no need to worry i had tested many, many times, and played with it alot back in the day.

If your interested in trying out the sound mod after you've seen the video then send me a pm on the forums here and i will link it for download,

about as best as i can do for that so stayed tuned video coming soon, cheers!

7 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

CBS Sound Mod Demonstration with COWarMod features and functions.

i really like it, affect the fps?

Nope, runs smooth for me, but also helps to have a good machine too which i do but ya runs fine.

Update

For those of you whom still play Arma2oa/Combined Ops and are also fans of my COWarMod, or are interested in the mod.

The link for download is broke and was originally hosted by Armaholic, i have updated the link, you can download the mod,

fully patched from my google drive.

The @CBA, @CBA_A2,@CBA_OA, and @CBA_CO mods that CoWarMod requires (only CBA, CBA_2, & CBA_OA)

are all contained within the CoWarMod folder.

Any questions or problems, let me know. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Gunter, did you by any chance re-upload the Lite version and the one you made for i44? I have the others all, a few days ago I reinstalled i44 and when I went to look for cowarmod i44 did not have it ... and I saw that I was also missing the lite version.
Thx

Hey your welcome, but sorry no i dont have a copy of COWarModI44 version.

But do this, make a copy of COWarMod, then add I44 to the @modname part of the mod folder, then in the

addons folder remove the following:

• AIPistolUseFix_Gameplay_C_PvPscene
  • DisabledWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene
  • sakudriver2
  • slx_anim_death
  • slx_shout
  • andy_mags.pbo
  • fnc_ballistics_infantry.pbo
  • fnc_ballistics_launchers.pbo
  • fnc_ballistics_vehicles.pbo
  • fnc_muzzlevelocity.pbo
  •  bd_tracer.pbo
  • AI Dispersion for Mounted MG's
  •  CarsFasterOffroads_Gameplay_C_PvPscene
  • DisabledPPEffectsForVehicles_Performance_C_PvPscene
  • DisabledPPEffectsForWeapons_Performance_C_PvPscene
  • RemovedRadarOfGroundUnits_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

Ya i dont have the COWarMod Lite either, never used it tbh but i do have record of what was removed.

Heres what you do, make a copy of COWarMod, then add Lite at the end of the name, after go into the

addons folder and remove the following:

• Dynamic Shouts - (character and AI would spam yell "grenade")
  • Driving AI fix -(caused erratic Ai behavior in campaigns)
  • zp5_at_fix -(realistically real enemy do use AT weapons (RPG) against inf)
  • asr_weaponreplacements
  • asr_cfgweapons_fix_grenadiers
  • asr_cfgweapons_fix_grenadiers_oa
  • extended_eventhandlers
  • sam_handsignals
  • radio_streamlined_a2_only
  •  radio_streamlined_identify_a2_only
  • tgw_strykerfix
  • DisabledInfantryWeaponDispersion (Gameplay)
  • gdtmod_steerable_parachute

Any issues with either, like bugs, or oddities, or what have you, let me know, dont forget there is a features readme

contained in the documentation folder that i spent alot of time on back then, so it will list all the addons in the mod

and what they do, should give you an idea of what does what, but if your not sure ask.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Gunter, I have this.

gx0xtil.jpg

If you need someone to upload one, just tell me.

• Like 1

COWarMod has smk_anims_lite already in the addons folder, but not the full version your looking for if thats the case.

This is the features of the lite version from the readme in COWarMod features list:

Features:
1. Removed all the wall related anims, such as: climb, fire against;
2. Kept all blind fire anims for standing, crouching, prone
3. Restored BI's walking, jogging, running anims, IMHO,smk's those anims feels robotic, BIS's feels natural;
4. Kept the cool sniper sit down anim, and AI wouldn't stuck in it;
6. Kept the useful butt-sliding anim;
7. Kept and improved all the reloading anims;
8. Cleaned all the related error message in .rpt file;
Included .pbo files:
smk_anims_lite.pbo

2 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

COWarMod has smk_anims_lite already in the addons folder, but not the full version your looking for if thats the case.

This is the features of the lite version from the readme in COWarMod features list:

Features:
1. Removed all the wall related anims, such as: climb, fire against;
2. Kept all blind fire anims for standing, crouching, prone
3. Restored BI's walking, jogging, running anims, IMHO,smk's those anims feels robotic, BIS's feels natural;
4. Kept the cool sniper sit down anim, and AI wouldn't stuck in it;
6. Kept the useful butt-sliding anim;
7. Kept and improved all the reloading anims;
8. Cleaned all the related error message in .rpt file;
Included .pbo files:
smk_anims_lite.pbo

Yes that’s what I realised, I actually need the full version which also had the cover system where you could lean your back against the wall and then peek out and fire or blindfire or get out of cover and fire.

Do you know if that feature is also in the lite version? If not, then can you help me in finding out that version

51 minutes ago, Prakhar Mishra said:

Do you know if that feature is also in the lite version?

Did you even read my post or quote it and then ask a question?

If you have COWarMod then the lite version is in there, all i can tell you, what i posted again is from

the readme of smk_anims_lite.

Ask dalber24 in the previous posts above mine if he may have the full version as i looked and i dont, i have the lite version.

In the future dont quote my whole post, i know what i said, be specific and have patience.

Cheers!

UPDATE

Amazing huh?

After all these years COWarMod getting an update?

Yes!

This update will be version 1.5

August 21st, 2021

v1.5

- added Sky Sun & Lighting mod
- added v1.5 features readme
- updated credits readme
- updated features list readme
- updated features by subject readme
- updated Credits readme
- updated changelog readme

================

This update i have reacquired the Full COWarMod v1.4 from a friend dalber24

which unfortunately i did not have in my possession as it was yes on Armaholic so since that went FUBAR

my work was sorta of lost.

So with this update i have added with permissions of course a new mod from dalbert24

this new mod information on it can be seen here (release thread):

Along side the update i updated the OP with latest information, i also have two download links

from my Google Drive.

1. is the COWarMod Full version 1.5

this is the full version that was on Armaholic back in the day except it was 1.4 then.

This is the full COWarMod, its not customized, there are ...... alot of addons and mods in this mod, playing

with this mod out of the box so to speak will add alot of gameplay effects and enhancements, some you may or may not like.

What i suggest is if your new to the mod is to just test it out with something in the editor, can be anything, there is quite a number of things to configure

i have documentation inside the @COWarMod folder, please read before you start asking 20 questions of why this or that does this or that, or i dont like this,

or what have you, alot of anyone's would be questions may have been asked already in the thread but im happy to answer any if you have any.

Anyways

2. is the COWarMod Gunter's Custom build v1.5

this is my own personal customized COWarMod full version, basically this is the full mod with addons and mods removed based on the features

and enhancements i like to play with, its a very stable and fun version, not as big as the full version.

==========

Thats it, any questions or problems please ask, i wont be updating the mod any further unless i get reports of some bugs or issues aside that

there wont be any new additions, why because i mainly play Arma 3 and have projects in that, so i cant spread myself to thin here.

All for now, have fun, cheers!

• Like 1