Again thanks for your mod.

Cub1

Still working with some of your suggestions. Will get back to you later.

Thanks for helping out.

wanna show my settings for enhanced gameplay in single player arma co and some modifications in cowarmod for a base and more compatibility

removed:

@asr ai (removed all no work fine in single player and with others Ai mods)

@ard (can be optinals for the player)

@asc (can be optionals, i use rh pack)

@bc6 (for low sripts and increase performance i disable it not important)

@clay_carradio (can be optinals for the player)

DisabledInfantryWeaponDispersion_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (after heavy test standalone games i decide use SLX AI and remove all others skills)

DoubledGetInRadius_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (for Günter Severloh)(remeber less scipts, harddisk better loads times)

DoubledSupplyRadius_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (for Günter Severloh)(remeber less scipts, harddisk better loads times)

FasterHandGrenadeThrowAnimation_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (i use slx_anim_grenadethrow.pbo)

FasterStepOverAnimation_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (no need if use @smk)

@fthud (can be optinals for the player, i dont liked)

gam_clockfacingreport_co.pbo (can be optinals for the player,i dont use,so an other useless scipt for me)

gdtmod_anti_tank_grenade_launcher_ironsights.pbo (no needed if use @fnc ballistics)

gdtmod_binocular.pbo (i prefer originals)

gdtmod_grass.pbo (for Günter Severloh will replace for @asr_lowgrass-1.0)

gdtmod_car_mg_zoom.pbo (coincide with Günter Severloh prefer originals)

gdtmod_hdr.pbo (tweaks activate with key, can be optional, i never use)

gdtmod_plants2_xxxx.pbo (for Günter Severloh will replace for @asr_lowgrass-1.0)

gdtmod_rifle_zoom.pbo (coincide with Günter Severloh prefer originals)

gdtmod_under_barrel_grenade_launcher_sights.pbo (i prefer originals)

glt_opa_backpacks4all.pbo (i removed but can be keeped)

jtd_fireandsmoke.pbo (weird flames and smoke duplicate with @blastcore making lower performance)

ldl_ac130.pbo (other script optinals no need in singleplayer)

mbg_creationism.pbo (library no need in singleplayer)

mounted_mg_dispersion.pbo (i decide use SLX AI and remove all others skills)

pistolfiedtracers.pbo (coincide with Günter Severloh prefer originals)

@radio_discipline (operation arrowhead incorporate stealth radiotalk, this mod is old and no work in DEVGRU campaign)

@radio_streamlined(operation arrowhead incorporate stealth radiotalk,no sure test but i disable for DEVGRU campaign)

@RUG_DSAI (dinamic shout, disable for better performance because are actives cycling scripts and paused or crash sometimes)

@sam_handsignals (maybe usefull in Multiplayer, but useless in singleplayer)

sap_clutter.pbo (for Günter Severloh will replace for @asr_lowgrass-1.0 no tested yet)

@sar_krik (disable for better performance because are actives cycling scripts and paused or crash posibilitys)

@truegameplay (all mod removed animations speeds is working in SLX_animations and @smk, for nigthvision use S_NVG.pbo)

@VFladder (coincide with Günter Severloh, is weird no needed in singleplayer)

@zeus_AI (removed, i only use one AI pbo and choose SLX_AI)

@zGuba's Gameplay Modifications (removed, i only use one AI pbo and choose SLX_AI)

about:

-----

@fnc_scopes i use my own because @rh_weapons need more pbos

@tgw i use my own because @anzins need more pbos

added in my cowarmod:

---------------------

@tcp_rf (visual realism work in mision and campaigns)

@jtd_flies (visual realism work in mision and campaigns)

@ADO_Boussole (visual transparent Compass work in mision and campaigns)

@Water Colour Mod Arma2 ANZACSAS (visual work in mision and campaigns, my favorite color litebluewater2)

@asr_lowgrass-1.0 no tested yet (recommended by Günter Severloh)

SLX added:

---------

slx_aiskill.pbo + slx_ai (core)

slx_ai_diff_armor_balance.pbo (one shoot, one kill, in single player the mission use their own heal system but in armory no need be in dirt dying forever)

slx_ai_difficulties.pbo (ignore class skill making a disperse shooting for fun play)

see picture link for all actives SLX pbos:

http://imageshack.us/f/833/slxz.jpg/

see picture link for my settings:

http://imageshack.us/f/14/modsllist.jpg/

Edited by PFC Magician

Give some feedback about what is working or causes problems, or what is not needed because it conflicts,

or how to tweak something, how to solve some problems if any.

There are a few things you point out which are fine, but most things you have pointed out like for example:

DoubledGetInRadius_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (for Günter Severloh)(remeber less scipts, harddisk better loads times)

DoubledSupplyRadius_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (for Günter Severloh)(remeber less scipts, harddisk better loads times)

This point is useless, i like these as I find them very useful, again its a customization mod, its about player preference.

FasterHandGrenadeThrowAnimation_Gameplay_C_PvPscen e.pbo (i use slx_anim_grenadethrow.pbo)

This is a functional feedback, as i can remove one as there is already one running, so I keep this in mind for my next update.

Another example of what I find useless and almost ignorant is these few:

jtd_fireandsmoke.pbo (weird flames and smoke duplicate with @blastcore making lower performance)

Weird flames, if you knew what the flames are, its to simulate a fuel fire, and no there is nothing duplicate in Blastcore and JTD here,

please better inform yourself on what these mods do.

ldl_ac130.pbo (other script optinals no need in singleplayer)

The point of this mod was to simulate an AC 130, give me another script that simualtes a Ac130 like this mod does.

read what it does here:

http://warmod.webs.com/ac130simulationinco.htm

mbg_creationism.pbo (library no need in singleplayer)

not needed in SP, you have an idea of what this does?, have you played with it, i have, its rather fun and has some function to it,

see what it does here:

Read and watch the video:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12910

@VFladder (coincide with Günter Severloh, is weird no needed in singleplayer)

Again you say something without knowing what it does, if you knew what it does then you sure haven't used it, i know I have,

and I have a blast with it, makes missions fun and interesting. But this is what it does:

http://warmod.webs.com/vfladderinco.htm

Do even understand what these do?

Also things like this:

gam_clockfacingreport_co.pbo (can be optinals for the player,i dont use,so an other useless scipt for me)

This isn't in CoWarMod.

=====================

I'm trying to be as polite and professional if you will as possible but please stop posting on my thread here and only report functional

things I can use to make adjustments, or fix issues, if you have ideas, then tell me, if you have something to report then tell me, questions, ask, ect,.

I'm taking a break from COWarMod, I been working and testing, and testing again for this dam AI problem, all I been doing for the

past 7-8 months is building, testing, testing, after all that you wonder if I get the chance to actually play the game and just have fun,

I almost cant, other then real life obligations, I'm almost lucky to just play with all this testing.

I dont mind answering questions, and trying solve issues but I need a breather, and i need people to give feedback,

feedback like the previous post just does nothing to help me with the mod, I'm sorry.

Lastly There is a poll on my website seen here:

http://warmod.webs.com/poll.htm

top poll on that page, asks:

Should there be an ACE Compatible version for COWarMod?

make your votes, because I'm closing the poll this weekend and making a decision about it.

Taking a break.:622:

Edited by Gnter Severloh

i know all mods because someones are old ,and use for separate for tests,vfladder?the player got one in the pocket?that is weird and is in options menu but....report

Anyway,

need a solution with AI ,as i said remove all AI mods and try only SLX, very fun play

report:

Replace DisabledWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo for EnhancedWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo (because if use ReducedFatigue_Gameplay_C_PvPscene.pbo you need that pbo. The other pbo suprime all weaponsway and no need reducefatigue)

check this pbo:

DisabledSavingAltogether_Dev_C_PvPscene.pbo (no autosave or suspend save)

try to help here with my time and playing the game but is too dificult detect or found the source of the problems.Only sharing the experince maybe get something good for cowarmod.peace man

AI accuracy

The AI accuracy effects my game too, I myself do want the firefights to last but, I really dont like the idea of having to shoot a guy

4-5 times or more just to kill him, thats why i had changed the files around for the SLX part.

I think what i will do is talk with Zeus maker, and Rob from ASR, and see if i can get some more advanced or rather expert

modder input on this, as I find the Ai accuracy rather annoying myself.

Again if you guys discover something please report it so we all can benefit.

Hi Günter

First, thanks for the huge effort you've put into making these compilations, especially for COWarMod :respekt:

I started playing some months ago (ArmA 2) & had played some games with A2Warmod; didn't exhaust the possibilities of that before my copy of OA arrived a couple of weeks ago.Downloaded COWarMod last weekend. Currently playing around with removing &/or adding mods (tweaks) to see what suits my style of play best.

Re the dispersion issue some people have: have you looked at RUG HD? - there was beta 1.5 release last October, maybe that could help those who find the AI too precise. It's included in demo missions, one in Chernarus (for Arma 2 players) & one in Takistan (for OA/CO).

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=94872

Other than that: first impressions are generally great, however I've found in a mission I'm designing (BAF vs RU, Podagorsk, DAC3) that in the BAF ammo boxes there are 20 MAAWS launchers and zero NLAW missiles (instead of 2 launchers and 18 missiles).

Has anyone else encountered this? - I'll try a test without DAC over the weekend but the mission (& most missions in the eventual campaign it will slot into) really depends on DAC.

If it is DAC then I guess I'll have to spend some time isolating which mod is causing the problem. If (when) I find out I'll post in this theread, naturally.

Have a good break :cheers:

Orcinus

Other than that: first impressions are generally great, however I've found in a mission I'm designing (BAF vs RU, Podagorsk, DAC3) that in the BAF ammo boxes there are 20 MAAWS launchers and zero NLAW missiles (instead of 2 launchers and 18 missiles).

Has anyone else encountered this? - I'll try a test without DAC over the weekend but the mission (& most missions in the eventual campaign it will slot into) really depends on DAC.

If it is DAC then I guess I'll have to spend some time isolating which mod is causing the problem. If (when) I find out I'll post in this theread, naturally.

Have a good break :cheers:

Orcinus

Whatever it is it's almost certainly not DAC.

Whatever it is it's almost certainly not DAC.

Hi

Ugh, I just remembered that I forgot to remove Zeus_AI before trying COWarMod with DAC (Silola specifically warned of potential conflicts between Zeus AI & the DAC AI routines). I'll try it again without Zeus.

Thanks, you jogged my memory :)

Orcinus

Update:

I ran a quick Drunkards Walk-type test; the issue was resolved when inko_disposables is removed. Restoring all the other mods (except the Zeus_* mods, which I haven't put back yet) did not change this. This is most definitely NOT to imply that there is anything faulty in inko_disposables; as the next test confirmed.

I then ran CO with just CBA, DAC3 (ie., the DAC3 pbo) and a separate mod folder "@inko_disposables". No problems; the BAF ammo box was normal.

It appears on the basis of these preliminary tests that the combination of DAC3, inko_disposables and an as-yet unidentified mod (or mods) in COWarMod stuffs the default BAF ammo box composition.

Edit 7 August: just ran the test with CBA, Podagorsk & inko_disposables again, and the BAF boxes had 20 MAAWS launchers but no missiles. Checking the RPT file I see that in the first test, there was a colon in front of the @inko_disposables (maybe the shift key is sticking, bah!). So it seems there is a conflict between inko_disposables & DAC3. Workaround for using COWarMod with DAC3 is the same, as described below.

Interim workaround: if you want to play a DAC3 scenario using COWarMod, take inko_disposables out of the COWarMod directory. Probably easiest (to avoid having to keep moving files back & forth) to put inko_disposables into its own folder,; to run the full COWarMod, just change your COWarMod run line to add @inko_disposables (or whatever you choose to call it).

Certainly don't let this put you off using either COWarmod or DAC3 - they are both outstanding in their different roles.

I'll run some more tests as & when I get time, & post any results I get on what other mod(s) in COWarMod may be involved in this glitch.

As Günter has pointed out in all his Warmod threads, interactions between mods are unpredictable & can take a considerable amount of (often tedious) work to track down & eliminate - so I hope everyone using his compilations will express appropriate gratitude for the time, dedication, & intellect he has applied (well, you'll want Arma III Warmod, won't you?)

I can already hear Günter gasping in dismay...:391:

Ciao

Orcinus

Edited by Orcinus
New information

Your welcome.

I like real life or realism too, but its a game to me, and its a preference some things I like to be realistic and others I could care less about,

having to stand on top of a box to get my gear is annoying to me, but if you prefer it then its your game, set it up how you like, thats what WarMod is all about.

AI accuracy

The AI accuracy effects my game too, I myself do want the firefights to last but, I really dont like the idea of having to shoot a guy

4-5 times or more just to kill him, thats why i had changed the files around for the SLX part.

I think what i will do is talk with Zeus maker, and Rob from ASR, and see if i can get some more advanced or rather expert

modder input on this, as I find the Ai accuracy rather annoying myself.

Again if you guys discover something please report it so we all can benefit.

Once this AI accuracy issue is sorted out then I will release a patch and full update to 1.1, but i

still need to do 1 more piece of graphic work for the game.

Also note I have 4 polls on my website, make your votes, if for those guys that want an Ace compatible

version you need to vote, or it aint going to happen. i think I want to get this Ai Accuracy sorted and game

patched and full update released before I do an Ace version thats if people really want it.

Any questions, thoughts, ideas, feedback please let me know.

Sounds good man i will be waiting. Thanks alot!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I have a feeling that something like this have already been posted but i can't find it yet. I just have a problem with aiming down my sights. It pops out to the weapon's hip by itself! This also happens in tanks which is annoying when you go out of your aim sights when you got a good target ready for your sabot round.

Also is there any particular thing in the mod that don't make tanks explode when they get their final hit or does that just don't happen by default. I wouldn't mind the tank blowing up when I shoot the last round on it but it just turns black. :( I just reckon the explosion at the end makes it a satisfying kill. The T55 actually do explode but onyl sometimes and not many other armored vehicles do at all.

Edited by BAXXter

terrain mods (only chearnus and utes!!)THIS MODS RELEASED when ARMA 2 LOW PERFORMANCE, FUTURE PATCHS ALMOST FIX THAT.

NOW WILL TEST AGAIN in ARMA CO.IN UTES MAP WITH FRAPS

@sap_clutter (-medium grass) Date: 2009-08-18 by Sgt.Ace 48-42fps

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/sapclutter.jpg/

@gdtmod_plants2 (replacer) Date: 2009-09-23 by HeinBloed 37-32fps

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/gdtplats2.jpg/

@gdtmod_grass (low grass) Date: 2009-08-01 by HeinBloed 48-44fps

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/gdtgrass.jpg/

@asr_lowgrass (+medium grass) Date: 2010-09-15 by Robalo_AS 46-38fps

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/asrlowgrass.jpg/

grass by bis 45-37fps

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/noterraddons.jpg/

combos:

------

@sap_clutter+@gdtmod_plats2 45-39fps

@gdtmod_plats2+@gdtmod_grass 45-39fps

@gdtmod_plats2+@asr_lowgrass 39-36fps

cowarmod:@gdtmod_plats2+@gdtmod_grass+@sap_clutter 45-39fps

conclusion:

-----------

@gdtmod_plants the replacer say change plants for better performance but the mods trees make a low performance

@gdtmod_grass the best performance but lost quality.

@asr_lowgrass no much diference with originals so....

@sap_clutter this is most average performance and quality

combos dnot have too much diference with originals

@sap_clutter ONLY, IS THE BEST.no others req. SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE!!!!

I just have a problem with aiming down my sights. It pops out to the weapon's hip by itself! This also happens in tanks which is annoying when you go out of your aim sights when you got a good target ready for your sabot round.

I'm kinda of missing understand what it is your problem actually is, what did you remove from CoWarMod to customize your game,

and I may be able to tell you what it is might be happening but im not 100% sure what the problem really is til I know what your setup is.

Also is there any particular thing in the mod that don't make tanks explode when they get their final hit or does that just don't happen by default. I wouldn't mind the tank blowing up when I shoot the last round on it but it just turns black. I just reckon the explosion at the end makes it a satisfying kill. The T55 actually do explode but only sometimes and not many other armored vehicles do at all.

The secondary explosion has nothing to do with the mod, thats the vanilla game doing that. But....

in the CoWarMod tweaks and Mods folder get this file and put it into the COWarMod addons folder:

DisabledSecondaryExplosionEffectOfVehicles (Visuals)

Disables the secondary explosion FX.

DisabledSecondaryExplosionEffectOfVehicles_Visuals_C_PvPscene

DisabledSecondaryExplosionEffectOfVehicles_Visuals_C_PvPscene.pbo.PvPsceneCO.bisign

@TGW_Vehicle_Fixes:vehicles scopes (include zguba mod)

@TGW Zeroing:add manual zeroing calibration (Include Disabled Forced Optics For Binocular)

@FNC_Scopes:infantery scopes (required configure ACE or RH weapons)

@FNC_Ballistics:Set proper Sigths Calibration (include infantery, vehicles, lanchers)

open new thread for sharing, open research, mods mixture:

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=15238&n=last#bottom

hope be useful to future cowarmod (massive mods compilation)

Edited by PFC Magician

I'm kinda of missing understand what it is your problem actually is, what did you remove from CoWarMod to customize your game,

and I may be able to tell you what it is might be happening but im not 100% sure what the problem really is til I know what your setup is.

The secondary explosion has nothing to do with the mod, thats the vanilla game doing that. But....

in the CoWarMod tweaks and Mods folder get this file and put it into the COWarMod addons folder:

DisabledSecondaryExplosionEffectOfVehicles (Visuals)

Disables the secondary explosion FX.

DisabledSecondaryExplosionEffectOfVehicles_Visuals_C_PvPscene

DisabledSecondaryExplosionEffectOfVehicles_Visuals_C_PvPscene.pbo.PvPsceneCO.bisign

Sorry for not being specific. I can't give you the details of my system and etc right now but i will later.

For the secondary explosion I'm not sure you know what i mean. I want a explosion to happen when a tank is destroyed. Not just turn into blackness and the crew pops out. I do not have that disable file in my War mod addons folder.

Also I'm just wondering how many of the PROPER addons are compatible? Did you have any problems when adding some of the PROPER addons to your COWarMod during development as i know there are some that worked and is in the mod.

I want a explosion to happen when a tank is destroyed.

Nothing i can do here in terms of the mod as secondary explosions happen by default anyways.

Also I'm just wondering how many of the PROPER addons are compatible? Did you have any problems when adding some of the PROPER addons to your COWarMod during development as i know there are some that worked and is in the mod.

All these "proper" mods are not proper mods per say they are reworked version and updated for OA by Pvpscene,

they are all OA compatible. Do not use the proper mods from Arma2 in OA you will have problems and some if not all will not work.

These are the ones im referring too:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/PROPER:Mod

And no I had no issues with any of them, the ones for OA that is.

The "Proper Mods" for OA are actually called PVPscene tweaks.

'Oi, Gunther.

I have been playing COWarmod for a while, and have been removing some things I did not like. One thing really stood out for me is that you activated "Disable Infantry Dispersion" (a pvpscene mod) in your COwarmod. This makes the infantries weapons extremely accurate, so I am curious to why you did this. Do the ballistic changing mods have a smilar effect to the player's weapons? I have not really noticed yet.

Also, I have noticed that the NLAW missiles for the NLAW are removed from the BAF launcher crate box, but I have not been able to figure out which mod that does. (EDIT: NVM. THey are disposable.)

Edited by Joshua the Grizzly

Sorry for the very late reply, just really taking a long break and doing some other things, playing other games,

and busy dealing with financial issues.

you activated "Disable Infantry Dispersion" (a pvpscene mod) in your COwarmod.

This makes the infantries weapons extremely accurate, so I am curious to why you did this.

Do the ballistic changing mods have a smilar effect to the player's weapons? I have not really noticed yet.

My intent with that was to just disable the dispersion for the player. If it makes the Ai more accurate then remove it.

In WarMod theres no right or wrong in the game, its about what works for you in terms of how you like to play. Customize.

==================================

As for any fixes and such that i have personally found that you need to remove:

Remove these files from COWarMod addons folder:

-asr_weaponreplacements

-extended_eventhandlers

-sam_handsignals

-radio_streamlined_a2_only

-radio_streamlined_identify_a2_only

-tgw_strykerfix

-notepad file that is titled addon

Note: the files above don't do nothing in the mod, be sure to remove their bisigns as some have them.

Any questions let me know and i will respond when i get in again, or if its urgent send me an e-mail as I check my e-mail almost everyday,

to every other. Or go on the website and review the Q&A FAQ.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Remove these files from COWarMod addons folder:

-asr_weaponreplacements

-extended_eventhandlers

-sam_handsignals

-radio_streamlined_a2_only

-radio_streamlined_identify_a2_only

-tgw_strykerfix

-notepad file that is titled addon

Note: the files above don't do nothing in the mod, be sure to remove their bisigns as some have them.

Gunter glad to see you're back.

Can you explain why these addons should be removed?

I'm curious because I'm still experiencing over-accurate AI and use some of these addons.

I should have explained why to remove these but I was just posting quick before bed.

Anyways this is why you need to remove these, they are just bug fixes I had a couple of pms, and an e-mail tell me about these:

-asr_weaponreplacements -(dont need it, as it dot do nothing)

-extended_eventhandlers -(dont need it Cba already does what this does)

-sam_handsignals -(up to you if you want to keep it but its for coop in a squad not SP use)

-radio_streamlined_a2_only - (only needed if your playing Arma2 alone)

-radio_streamlined_identify_a2_only _(same as above)

-tgw_strykerfix -(dont need this as this has been incorporated into the vehicles fixes)

-notepad file that is titled addon - (this is not needed its from rug dsai,a nd it dont do nothing)

DisabledInfantryWeaponDispersion (Gameplay) -(remove this as apparently this affects AI dispersion as well, can help make AI less accurate.)

-asr_weaponreplacements -(dont need it, as it dot do nothing)

It's required by asr_cfgweapons_fix_grenadiers_oa if you care about your AI being able to properly use the M32, M79 and Mk13 launchers.

Yes Warfx blastcore is already in it, but not the latest version if any new versions have been released after July 5th, as that is when COWarMod has been released.

JSRS should work with np, but run it as a separate mod, dont add it the coWarmod folder, you should get problems but best run separate, theres already 223 addons and mods in CoWarMod as it is.

Also any questions refer to my Questions and Answers Faq

http://warmod.webs.com/apps/faq/

as alot of questions have been asked already, if your not totally sure then post here and I can help you.

Rob you told me yourself its not needed.

Possible, but in a sense that you'll probably not notice any difference with or without it, since no AI uses any of those weapons by default.

Guess I was just arguing what you said, that it does nothing :) But you're right, no longer needed, you just need to update ASR AI to 1.10 which includes the grenadier fix ;)

Update:

Maybe some already know this not new to me, but I figure I let you guys know.

If you play with special forces units in the game, the AI will have a hard time acquiring you, and seeing you because the spec forces units,

and I mean all of them no matter the faction have an increased stealth, as well as their ability to acquire you, and be accurate.

This works in sp and mp.

hope that sheds some light to some folks.

Posted via my website:

http://warmod.webs.com/apps/blog/

WarMod News/September 7th,2011

COWarMod Update

For all those who are fans of COWarMod , I am planning an update to the mod, this update will include:

Fixes, and updates to existing addons/mods in the mod itself, and some adjustments in some areas,

this will be small nothing major but it will fixe some issues some folks have reported over the past couple of months since the initial release.

The release of the new update will be within this month (September)

Website Update/Sep 7th, 2011

The website has had an update in the following areas:

under COWarMod on the menu:

How to enable features

the following pages have been added:

-ARD -All Around Defense

-Car Radio

-Map Plus

-Sam Hand Signals

-SMK Animation Pack

==============================

Finally got my lazy ass around to finishing this. Now time to focus on an update.

I have another project in the works on my website, but will have a Thread posted on the forums here for feedback,

this new project has nothing to do with WarMod, but it is something i'd like to share/give to the community, stay tuned.

Any questions about the mod or in general let me know.

Wait.

Dta/S_NVG/S_NVG.hpp ?

Can't find the dta file where I'm supposed to add this stuff

Edited by Col.