you're not the only one with this problem. It also happens in SP in the armory...

RedLock get me a link to that mission and ill check it out myself, because descriptions dont help that much when issues like this arise,

i cant put a finger on what might be causing the issue til I see whats actually happening.

Another Question to Günter: When you play a mp-mission on a dedicated server is it recommended to start the server with cowarmod too?

Or is it only clientside?

Well heres what I do and I have no issues, I have a gameserver that i run, me being admin, my buddy pays for it ;) but I just have

missions and maps on the server and sometimes custom units we want in our missions that I built missions using, but COWarMod

we run as client, and we see the full effects ingame.

You will need islands, and units if any on your server though if your running a mission that has them, if a mission for mp was built

on a certain island then that island will need to be on the server. COWarMod dont need to be.

It also happens in SP in the armory

And that would be what?

If you guys want help then you need to provide details, like:

Are you running the full mod (downloaded version)?

or did you remove some mods?

What is the exact issue that occurs when in the armory or does the armory not load?

stuff like that.

I tried the armory, and I get no issues, Im running CoWarMod with a few things removed, such as the SMK animations,

the sam handsignals, a some other stuff, be specific or i cant help you.

Hi Günter,

here is the link to the actual domination mission of Xeno from devheaven:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/12967/DOM260fAE.7z

Sorry I forget to inform you that the only thing i changed from your COWarMod 1.0-pack is that I deleted both files from sams handsignals. I don't think this has any impact on the respawn problem but pherhaps I am wrong with this.

If you need further infos please let me know ....

I'll test this evening if the error also occurs when the handsignals are not deleted. Pherhaps you can test my problem with the domination mission on you own.

Greetings

Redlock

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Hi Günter,

another info that also might be not important but here it is:

before I installed your COWarMod 1.0 I already had installed WarMod 1.3. So in the installation I had to copy over some files from the old mod in the directoy, I think it was /userconfig.

Could this have anyting to do with the problem?

Greetings

Redlock

Ok all problems are solved now,no more smoke grenades ;) i removed zeus AI and it worked ,thanks again Gunter. ;)

Edited by SopmodJack
problems fixed

Thanks for the link, Ill check out the mission, and get back to you on what it might be causing the problem.

I deleted both files from sams handsignals.

Pbo and bisigns go together, if you delete the pbo then the bisign by itself dont do nothing. Most likely samhand signals has nothing to do with a respawn issue.

I already had installed WarMod 1.3. So in the installation I had to copy over some files from the old mod in the directoy, I think it was /userconfig.

Could this have anyting to do with the problem?

Nah only thing that would happen when you installed COWarMod with a new userconfig, is the old config would get overwritten with new stuff, it wouldn't effect anything.

Ok all problems are solved now,no more smoke grenades i removed zeus AI and it worked ,thanks again Gunter.

Your welcome.

Günter Severloh THANKS! precisionEnemy=0.48999981;skillEnemy=0.99500001; It seems its helped me!

these values ​​to what level:class recruit or class mercenary?

and then in the behavior of some ai strangeness during the attack at first using only grenades(smoke and also) and when all is exhausted use rifles and some lie and stare at me with binoculars

-----------------------------------------------------

DoubledInfantryArmor by Rg (Gameplay)

INCREASED armor by 2x for ALL soldiers. Only slight increase for civilians.

Things you will notice

The main thing you will notice is that you can take some more damage before you are dead.

This will make medic roles more important, since you may be playing hurt more often then normal.

-------------------------------------------------

I unfortunately did not notice! 70% of cases, kill me first bullet The remaining 30% I lay immobilized (injured) and have to go out of the mission.it seems mod does not work

MOD, medical care little irritates me (it makes a bit of realism to the game) but to play single missions he had not finalized example:mission to destroy a group, but if some wounded have to run itself on the map to seek out and kill ! If I am wounded, I was cure enemies! (capture) but I just pick up my weapon and punish them for their stupidity and start all over again.(without this mod injured, can continue to participate in the gameplay with this mod dozens of soldiers, sometimes almost all living are without action)This mod brings chaos to gameplay

---------------------------------------------------------

HiddenEditorContinueButton (Controls)

Hides the continue button in the editor as it is basically useless anyway and can cause you to get stuck in the misssion not able to return to the editor.

----------------------------------------------------------

I could not find it in the folder"TWEAKS not in COWarMod"

Edited by zoldatpizdat

Hi, Is this mod available via SixUpdater? If not, any plans for that?

It looks promising, downloading now !!!

I'll give some feedback later, but thank you,

for time and effort you took, to put this all together.

I wish, I found it earlier, as relatively new to Arma, I feel quite overwhelmed with

volume of mods and stuff made by community. So, compilation like this, is an excellent idea.

...and in post #50 OP stands for: Original Poster

My favorites in this mod compilation is the bodyparts and the sort of lensflare that appears on mussle flashes...

Whats the name of those two? Thanks for answer!

these values ​​to what level:class recruit or class mercenary?

Combination of both.

DoubledInfantryArmor by Rg (Gameplay)

INCREASED armor by 2x for ALL soldiers. Only slight increase for civilians.

Things you will notice

The main thing you will notice is that you can take some more damage before you are dead.

This will make medic roles more important, since you may be playing hurt more often then normal.

-------------------------------------------------

I unfortunately did not notice! 70% of cases, kill me first bullet The remaining 30% I lay immobilized (injured) and have to go

out of the mission.it seems mod does not work

this is not in COWarMod, so you probably had added it from the TWEAKS not in COWarModfolder, remove the

SLX_mod man armor as that is probably conflicting with that tweak, test it out and see what happens.

---------------------------------------------------------

HiddenEditorContinueButton (Controls)

Hides the continue button in the editor as it is basically useless anyway and can cause you to get stuck

in the misssion not able to return to the editor.

----------------------------------------------------------

I could not find it in the folder"TWEAKS not in COWarMod"

Thanks for reporting as big as COWarMod is theres bound to be mistakes with organisation, problem is that when

I was compiling everything, as soon as I take or add something I had a bug, so i had to test again, thats why it

took me so long, so its very possible that in the process of testing I forgot to add it to the folder.

If you want it get it here (direct link):

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9176/HiddenEditorContinueButton_Controls_C_PvPscene.pbo

Hi, Is this mod available via SixUpdater? If not, any plans for that?
Get a this MOD in SIX! Please!

I also had an e-mail asking the same, i will look into it.

It looks promising, downloading now !!!

I'll give some feedback later, but thank you,

for time and effort you took, to put this all together.

I wish, I found it earlier, as relatively new to Arma, I feel quite overwhelmed with

volume of mods and stuff made by community. So, compilation like this, is an excellent idea.

...and in post #50 OP stands for: Original Poster

Great, if you have any questions and Im sure you will, please review this thread as alot has already been asked,

or better yet view my Questions and Answer Faq on my website seen here:

http://warmod.webs.com/apps/faq/

which I need to update again.

And Im still missing of what is meant by ...and in post #50 OP stands for: Original Poster.

My favorites in this mod compilation is the bodyparts and the sort of lensflare that appears on mussle flashes...

Whats the name of those two? Thanks for answer!

The body parts is not a mod in itself but part of SLX, the file is called slx_wounds. As for the lens flare

that is actually Non Blinding Sun mod seen here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6468

OP or Original Poster is the person, that started a given thread. Which is you ;) in this particular case.

great mod so far but i am curious to which mod takes the iron sights of mounted guns?

Hi Günter,

FYI: 3 of my friends also had the same problem with spectating mode after respawning.

:butbut:

Greeting

Redlock

We also downloaded actual Version 0.7.3 of @CBA from devheaven. But it didn't helped. Without COWarMod we have no problems with respawn.

Edited by Redlock
additional information:

which mod takes the iron sights of mounted guns?
Im misunderstanding what you mean here, can you

maybe reword it as Im guessing your asking which mod removes the irons sites of mounted guns, or maybe makes

the mounted guns zoomable? I really dont undestand what your asking.

FYI: 3 of my friends also had the same problem with spectating mode after respawning.

We also downloaded actual Version 0.7.3 of @CBA from devheaven. But it didn't helped. Without

COWarMod we have no problems with respawn.

CBA would have nothing to do with it, its got to be something you havent removed that i have that

prevents you from respawing. Very weird but i tested the same mission killed mylseft in several situations,

as well as got killed and respawn with no problems.

Let me list what I have removed from my own CoWarMod and maybe you can try the same setup and see if that works,

and if it does work then maybe we can narrow it down to which mod is possibly causing the issue.

Here is what I have in a storage folder in my CoWarMod addons folder:
-All ASC addons
-asr_weaponreplacements -(not needed anyways)
-bd_hellfire
-extended_eventhandlers -(dont need this anyways)
-ICE_AH64D_CPG_sights
-ICE_AircraftHUD
-sam_handsignals
-smk_anims
-smk_anims_manager
-tgw_strykerfix -(not needed)

Note each file have Bisigns that go with them, so obviously remove the bisigns as well,

as Bisigns do nothing by themselves.

With that list Im going to go with the -smk_anims

-smk_anims_manager that could possibly giving you troubles, but cant say for sure, remove that

for the moment and see what happens, but try the list, and if still dont work then theres

something else your not telling me as on my end I have no issues.

Have you added anything to your game from the tweaks, SLX, or trumods folders, if so what are they?

Also try the mission without the revive, as when i tried the mission I turned the revive off in the parameters

of the mission, as I dont care for revive, that could also be a possible issue.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Hi Günter,

I think we get a little bit closer to the truth .....

I tested a lot:

.... deleted all the mods you described above .... no changes - still perspektive problem

.... changed the revive/respawn times in mission parameters ... no changes - still perspektive problem

.... turned revive off .... NO Problem mit Respawn !!!!!

So I think there must be a problem with Xeno's new revive script according to something in COWarMod because playing the mission without COWarMod and active revive in parameters there are no problems.

I also played another mission (War in Takistan 1.31) which has it's own revive script. There are no problems with respawn.

So could you imagine what could cause the problem ?

Strange thing is why you don't get the same errors on your system ????

Greetings

Redlock

what i meant is when you board for example a Humvee and you use the mounted machine gun you cant use the iron sights anymore you can only hold the right mouse button and zoom in if you just click the right mouse button it does nothing when it should give you iron sights. Im just wondering what mod it was that took that away?

Redlock you didn't need to delete those mods, I said move them over to the storage folder thats in the addons folder.

I dont know dude its got to be your setup, i mean did you edit the mission you play in anyway cuz that would do it to, me all i did was take co40_Domination_2_60f_West_CO.Chernarusand move it to my mpmissions folder and started up my own

game to host in multiplayer, changed a couple parameters, mostly turned revive off and then just played,

and I had no problems with respawn, and no camera issues.

This is my target line:

E:\Games\Arma2\arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@COWarMod

of course I normally play with this target line but its just a sound mod I put together:

E:\Games\Arma2\arma2oa.exe -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@CBA;@COWarMod;@COWarModSM

Maybe ill try with the revive on as that is more specific to your problem, your problem isn't respawn itself, its the revive,

so let me test again and see what I get on the revive aspect.

you cant use the iron sights anymore you can only hold the right mouse button and zoom in if you just click the right

mouse button it does nothing when it should give you iron sights. Im just wondering what mod it was that took that away?

I see what your saying, well currently in my game you have the gun view as your sitting behind it, and i use

freelook alot so I can look down and se the gun ect,. when i right click I zoom into irons sites, so maybe you dont want to zoom?

move this file out of your addons folder and into the storage folder

gdtmod_car_mg_zoom as well as its bisign as they go together, this will take out the mg zoom, but im not sure

if this is what your really referring too, try it and get back to me and let me know if thats what it is or no.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

@Redlock I tried with the revive on and I cannot get out of the spectating screen, i had to literally

force quit the game to get out of it. Is that what your issue is?

I tried without some addons assuming to cause the issue, but no luck. do you really need revive, I mean you

got to wait around for a friend to come and get you. No problems without revive, revive is the problem.

Heres a few to move to the storage folder:

SLX_wounds

SLX netcode

S_NVG

DisabledBallisticsComputer_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

DisabledBasicConversations_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

these are just guesses, cant say for sure.

Hi Gunther,

Seems things are holding up good so far.

Was wondering about S_NVG... what does this pbo do?

I'd prefer the full screen nvg that some modders had made in the past.

(no complaints mind you)

Hi Kommiekat,

This is the mod for that Pbo, it is called Fixed Range Nightvision

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6251

I'd prefer the full screen nvg that some modders had made in the past.

(no complaints mind you)

I dont see it as a complaint, its a preference, its how you like to play your game.

For full screen night vision get this addon, and put it into CoWarMod addon's folder:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6123

and then

remove this pbo:

Trueuser_nvgs

in the CoWarMod addons folder.

I found out that they both are useless(DoubledInfantryArmor,SLX_mod man armor) in any case a one bullet and I lay immobilized or going to heaven :-(

and I hastened to rejoice in the decision problemma "Accuracy AI" problemma remains

I love the mission of "special operations" where I have 6-12 people but unfortunately against the "cyborg-kamikaze" man has no chance

Unfortunately this "good MOD" Mission Impossible

I too was annoyed that the Chinese and the Afghans shouting and swearing in Russian as the Russian street gangsters ! or persistent cries of "graanaateee" some are and look through the binoculars and also screaming grenadeее

I removed sar_krik

Edited by zoldatpizdat

Hi Günter,

yes thats exactly the problem I have.

The Revive-Funktion works correctly .... but respwaning end in the endless spectating screen. But as I said it must have something to do with xeno's new revive-script.

I personally like revive because it improves team playing. But you can also see it from antoher point of view.

By the way the problem is, that if you want to play a free mission on a server in the internet and this mission uses xeno's new revive-script you cannot disable revive as you can when you play on your own server.

So .... it would be nice when we could find out what is causing the problem, as I can see this is not easy at all.

Greetings

Redlock

If i'll go to single player armory and pick a rifle, and then

press Esc and go back to armory to pick another rifle,

I can't spawn again.

I mean, I see myself from above, but can't move or shoot.

don't know if it's related or not

p.s I run only @cba and @COWarMod

on A2:CO, disabled all other mods, for testing this.

I found out that they both are useless(DoubledInfantryArmor,SLX_mod man armor) in any case a

one bullet and I lay immobilized or going to heaven

Ok to fix this remove the SLX_wounds pbo, and your guy will just die instead of being wounded, return the

SLX_mod man armor pbo as that balances the the death or basically how many shots it takes for a soldier to die.

I hastened to rejoice in the decision problemma "Accuracy AI" problemma remains

This problem has already been answered on how to fix it, i will psot it again but in the future go to my website and

refer to the questions and Answers fq, heres what you do:

For those that feel the Ai is to accurate then, and AI are to good, then make some adjustments.

This is from the Zues AI mod readme:

Player and server profile skill levels significantly affect gameplay. Empirical

data provides the following recommended skill settings for the .ArmA2Profile:

skillFriendly=0.98500001;

skillEnemy=0.99500001;

Recommended precision settings for the player/server profile are:

precisionFriendly=0.5;

precisionEnemy=0.48999981;

Higher precision settings tend to make the AI too accurate, which destroys

immersion. These are recommended values borne out of extensive

testing.

Note the value for precisionEnemy is considerably higher than Zeus AI for

ArmA II.

You can of course vary them as you wish to make enemy more lethal, but the

window for adjustment is very small.

Friendly precision is set higher to mitigate against friendly fire and does not

appear to unbalance gameplay when commanding AI squads.

@Redlock

Dont know what to tell you at this point redlock the respawn works np, but as been said the revive dont seem to work,

i did several tests myself and I can find anything that would effect the missions, My last suggestion would be for this is

to watch your RPT for errors or odd things showing up that is in COWarMod when these problems occur, in and out of the

Domination mission and report what you think the problem might be.

If i'll go to single player armory and pick a rifle, and then

press Esc and go back to armory to pick another rifle,

I can't spawn again.

I mean, I see myself from above, but can't move or shoot.

don't know if it's related or not

p.s I run only @cba and @COWarMod

on A2:CO, disabled all other mods, for testing this.

Grom64, I just tried the Armory and had no issues with anything, remove the following files from your addons

folder as this is my list of what I have removed in my own game, I'd assume because I have no issues that one

of those files I had removed prevents a possible problem that you may be having

Here is what I have in a storage folder in my CoWarMod addons folder:

-All ASC addons

-asr_weaponreplacements -(not needed anyways)

-extended_eventhandlers -(dont need this anyways)

-sam_handsignals

-smk_anims

-smk_anims_manager

-tgw_strykerfix -(not needed)

remove those and report back if that fixed the issue.

...remove those and report back if that fixed the issue.

That fixed the issue. Thanks :D

-smk_anims

-smk_anims_manager

Were not part of the problem, I let them be, for now.

I really like these animations, and it would break my heart, if I had to move them.