Sign in to follow this  
Dreahack

New vehicles for the next patch

I really would like to see new planes in the next patch,

i'd love especially a decent tank for opfor,if not possible,just increase T90's canon power cause it's underestimated,to make it a match to the Abrams M256 ...

i would love to see the hornet in the game and some controlable warships not just RHIBS

Patches are mostly + only made to fix problems/issues. :cool:

New content = new addon or DLC request (or search & find it in community made addons/mods)

The days of free/new content left mainly after OFP. We did get the AH64 in ArmA 2 at patch 1.05 (I think it was that patch).

I still would have loved to see an Opfor DLC for A2 and it's a shame that we probably won't see one anymore. I blame it on PMC, bad DLC, probably bad sales. Only good thing in PMC was that they included new scripting functions, shotgun pellets and the SUV with the M134 on it.

The days of free/new content left mainly after OFP. We did get the AH64 in ArmA 2 at patch 1.05 (I think it was that patch).

I still would have loved to see an Opfor DLC for A2 and it's a shame that we probably won't see one anymore. I blame it on PMC, bad DLC, probably bad sales. Only good thing in PMC was that they included new scripting functions, shotgun pellets and the SUV with the M134 on it.

A few .cfg changes to Russian vehicles would have done the trick to make them on par with OA vehicles...it was done with most US air and armour.

BIS simply don't want to touch this which is a shame because most MP games evolve around Russia vs. USA.

Warfare USA vs. Takistan was a joke...Takistan had too lose most of the time.

A few .cfg changes to Russian vehicles would have done the trick to make them on par with OA vehicles...it was done with most US air and armour.

BIS simply don't want to touch this which is a shame because most MP games evolve around Russia vs. USA.

Warfare USA vs. Takistan was a joke...Takistan had too lose most of the time.

I'm well aware of this issue, one of my community members (Xeno426) already addressed these issues with his mods (More Thermal Sights, Zeroing additions and Vehicle fixes). BIS probably won't touch it, so people just have to use those 3 small client side mods.

USA v Takistan is a joke, that's why my warfare doesn't have an OA only variant, there's absolutely no point to it.

A joke is going way too far. You can't achieve symmetric balance with asymmetric forces, which was exactly what we asked for.

I really would like to see new planes in the next patch,

i'd love especially a decent tank for opfor,if not possible,just increase T90's canon power cause it's underestimated,to make it a match to the Abrams M256 ...

I agree. I want more than the F-35B for a fighter aircraft. I'm surprised they never added and f-16s, F-18s, or even F-22s with OA.

I agree. I want more than the F-35B for a fighter aircraft. I'm surprised they never added and f-16s, F-18s, or even F-22s with OA.
Aircraft just make the alreafdy extreme imbalance even worse. What we need is OPFOR beffed up to OA standards and a modern T-90M to have a least a worthy counterpart to M1A1. the worst is that all of the nice OA "helpers" for BLUFOR were never introduced for even the most modern OPFOR.

A joke is going way too far. You can't achieve symmetric balance with asymmetric forces, which was exactly what we asked for.

I didn't ask for super beefed bluefor vs POS opfor... I specifically remember NOT asking for that.

I'd love to see an improved graphics engine, 5 new factions, 200 new guns and 41 new vehicles.

Not to forget a campaign to match the OFP standard.

And also custom reload animations for guns......

And flight sim flight model....

And improved vehicle simulation....

And an improved damage system....

And autoloading of mods from server.....

I didn't ask for super beefed bluefor vs POS opfor... I specifically remember NOT asking for that.

Arma 2 isn't just about Warfare game mode.

Though RF and USMC upgraded to OA standards would have been nice.

Arma 2 isn't just about Warfare game mode.

Though RF and USMC upgraded to OA standards would have been nice.

Right I know ArmA 2 isn't just about Warfare game mode... I never said it was. I said that I merely wanted balanced gameplay.

I'd love to see an improved graphics engine, 5 new factions, 200 new guns and 41 new vehicles.

Not to forget a campaign to match the OFP standard.

And also custom reload animations for guns......

And flight sim flight model....

And improved vehicle simulation....

And an improved damage system....

And autoloading of mods from server.....

This isn't the ArmA 3 wishlist thread...

For people saying that new vehicles come with DLC,i say that BIS added AH64 with a simple patch,maybe they can replace the T90 with the modern T90 or just modify its armor.