Sign in to follow this  
ionica

reinforcements

i only have Arma2 Reinforcements. I love this game but this package has just a few forum posts, everything is for Ao, arma2 etc..i have problems with mods, support, everything....:( Would you be so kind and make the community preview working for the silly ones who bought RFT package?

10x!

Buy ARMA 2: Combined Operations, or at least ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, and your problems will be solved.

Yep please adjust the installer. It is a 5 minute job to do so.

RFT customers payed already more than OA costs - to make them buy OA in addition to RFT is very unreasonable.

i only have Arma2 Reinforcements. I love this game but this package has just a few forum posts, everything is for Ao, arma2 etc..i have problems with mods, support, everything....:( Would you be so kind and make the community preview working for the silly ones who bought RFT package?

10x!

Note that most posts for Reinforcements are under the "Official Missions" forum - use search forums

http://forums.bistudio.com/search.php

to look for PMC and BAF. Also check out the Troubleshooting forum.

I agree with BIS that A2 OA or CO must be purchased for ToH preview to work. ionica, do yourself a favor and buy A2 CO NOW! It's only 24.99 euros on Sprocket:

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=sprocket.tpl&product_id=33&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57

You won't regret it. PMC and BAF are just (AWESOME) addons to the real deal. Plus, you'll be very busy with CO until the real ToH comes out.

Naah, just buy Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, the only reason you would want Arma 2, is for the original Arma 2 campaign. no other reason to have it.

Better yet, buy the Anniversay edition, Arma X and have everything including OpFP: Cold War Assault (Err sorry, Arma: Cold War Assault) :D

I have to admit, they are getting silly with their releases and products..

And then to top it off, only this is available here, not here. and the price differences at places is different, then some things you can get on steam but others you cant.. Becomes quite a joke..

I never seen a game title that where I would want to purchase things, but never do because of the bullshit

involved, the pricing, availability, and the confusion as well. Its also segregating the community

Hint though, Arma 2: CO is on sale right now for $23 USD, and $20 USD for Arma 2: OA

Edited by habnor

Just posted on Take On's Facebook page:

We're sorry to any Arma 2: Reinforcements (A2RFT) players that are currently unable to access the Community Preview, without also owning Operation Arrowhead.

We're looking at adding support for A2RFT in our next Community Preview update, and we'll be sure to keep you up to date with any progress on that!

Good for you, BIS! That will pay off in the end.

Naah, just buy Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, the only reason you would want Arma 2, is for the original Arma 2 campaign. no other reason to have it.

Having OA only is shooting yourself in the leg when it comes to high quality community content. Almost everything requires Combined Ops, especially so in MP.

thanks a lot

Having OA only is shooting yourself in the leg when it comes to high quality community content. Almost everything requires Combined Ops, especially so in MP.

I agree 100%. It's also a better overall value to buy CO rather than A2 and OA separately.

I agree 100%. It's also a better overall value to buy CO rather than A2 and OA separately.

Naah, Modules never add value to MP gaming... segregation = bad.

Naah, Modules never add value to MP gaming... segregation = bad.

At this point it's everyone's own choice to segregate themselves. Vanilla Arma 2 should be an obvious purchase to anyone who likes the series because of all the content it adds, and it being a de facto prerequisite for user content.

10x to all for the good advice, 10x BIS for the promise of integrating Toh for RFT. I'm going to add Co to my Arma stack...cheers!

first i had alpha bla bla... unistalled, installed again and now i have an error with bad serial given at start up....and please trust me when i say it's not pirated version or something..game's working fine if i remove toh_preview

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

failed to load file:c/bla bla air_pmc.pbo" decryption of headers failed.

first i had alpha bla bla... unistalled, installed again and now i have an error with bad serial given at start up....and please trust me when i say it's not pirated version or something..game's working fine if i remove toh_preview

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

failed to load file:c/bla bla air_pmc.pbo" decryption of headers failed.

I have this exact same issue with a store bought issue of reinforcements, any fixes?

i put the files from addons in expansions/addons..delete the rest of tkoH folder and start arma in normal mode....it scramble the menu and all but u can choose armory and see the chopper..i know it's silly but i wanted to see....

When you install into RFT, run using the shortcut and then click away the error about decryption of headers ... does the preview content work? Only BAF & PMC should be disabled.

When you install into RFT, run using the shortcut and then click away the error about decryption of headers ... does the preview content work? Only BAF & PMC should be disabled.

It crashes saying bad serial if I do this... reinforcements works fine stock.