Sign in to follow this  
EvenLease

Steam Sale!

Well, right now on steam BAF and PMC packs are priced at Five Dollars each!

So if you wanted to get em but not for $10 dollars..... they are now $5, just for today!

Combined Ops is also on sell for $22.49

Sorry if this has already been mentioned :] just trying to help!

I want to get these but have ARMA2/OA on disk, not Steam. Does anyone know if the DLC has a new executable which runs through steam or can I drag and drop from the Steam directory into ARMA?

It's probably not possible, but worth asking :)

I want to get these but have ARMA2/OA on disk, not Steam. Does anyone know if the DLC has a new executable which runs through steam or can I drag and drop from the Steam directory into ARMA?

It's probably not possible, but worth asking :)

If you have the DVD, you should buy it from Sprocket.

If you have the DVD, you should buy it from Sprocket.

Yes, but I'm trying to find out if I can take advantage of the sale. I could buy both DLC for £7.98 on Steam or one for ~£7 on Sprocket.

Yes, but I'm trying to find out if I can take advantage of the sale. I could buy both DLC for £7.98 on Steam or one for ~£7 on Sprocket.

Well if you really want to take advantage of the sale, you can buy ArmA 2 CO on Steam at 50% off then buy the DLC... ;)

Good timing on this, heh, was mucking around with the free version and decided to get it the night before the sale. Now if only I could download both A2 and OA (damn bandwidth cap)