Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.3 Stable - Release Thread

*1: Mounting you're radio into a vehicle rack and using it will cause your TS to crash. (or the person couldn't hear you but you can hear them)

*2: Radios were transmitting to other radios on different channel. Example CH4 could hear what CH6 were saying. (might be a bug with the new any channel mode when racked in vehicle)

*3: A different callsign would be transmitting on you're channel but you wont hear yet you're mate would.

*4: Much like older versions of Acre TS would randomly crash, but in this case to an excessive amount of times, 2 to 3 times in a row.

All of us were running TS-RC2 and Acre 1.3.4. All Updated versions of Jayarmalib and CBA.

If you need more Info , or a TS crash dump file let me know.

Edited by Grace

We added a 5-second microphone mute when you die.

This is the good idea. Thx for this.

* Rack mounts contain loud speakers that allow anyone within hearing distance to listen to radio conversations!

How turn it on?

And how can i get access to the friends Rack Menu to enable use of his radios? Or this feature is disabled in 1.3.4 version?

And it is very bad that programming of chanel is impossible...

badger;1974570']How turn it on?

I listed it in post 5 of this thread since it was so difficult to find. Use Shift-Alt-Q to open up the Vehicle Rack Menu.

I listed it in post 5 of this thread since it was so difficult to find. Use Shift-Alt-Q to open up the Vehicle Rack Menu.

Im know how open vehicle radio, Im asking how turn on "loud speakers that allow anyone within hearing distance to listen to radio conversations"

Shift-Alt-Q, select a radio (or mount one), then Use the radio then there is a Turn Loudspeaker On option in that menu.

Bug report and Ticket posted.

Glad we are not the only ones with the issue.

Shift-Alt-Q, select a radio (or mount one), then Use the radio then there is a Turn Loudspeaker On option in that menu.

There may be more detail, better video, which shows how, and what results turn out.

UGAF have been having issues.

Our guys are reporting that if they die ACRE stops working and they need to disconnect from the server and teamspeak then reload the plugin and reconnect to the server. This has only started happening since we updated to 1.3.4.

Standard troubleshooting has been carried out, re-installs, running everything as admin and we can't seem to get it to work. We missing something silly?

We are also have this problem... for us it seems to be related to transmitting during death or soon after. It crashes TS3 with a floating point or divide error.

Why not work in ArmA 2 REINFORTSEMENTS? out error versions

Why not work in ArmA 2 REINFORTSEMENTS? out error versions

At me too such problem

That's weird that it wouldn't work with reinforcements? Isn't that just both DLCs bundled? I have both and ACRE runs for me.

Game run through arma2rft.exe if run through an error arma2oa.exe DLC modes. ArmA 2 REINFORTSEMENTS installed on top of ARMA 2. And other modes such as ACE, JSRS work perfectly

Oooh, that's so odd that they'd have a separate exe for that.

Cool everything was working all his theme buried. Thank you all

We are also have this problem... for us it seems to be related to transmitting during death or soon after. It crashes TS3 with a floating point or divide error.

I cant reproduce this. Can someone please file tracker issues with dump files for this?

The dump files are located in the "my documents" or "Documents" folder. ts3_blaskdfjasldfkjaslfkjaslfkjsdf.dmp" files.

Otherwise - I cannot reproduce this issue. Seems it may be a server/client/addon discrepancy.

Or at least the text from the divide by zero error. :?

Hi jaynus, jaylib is working with what Beta, and where i can find to donwload.Thks

Detailed user guide for ACRE in Russian can be downloaded here. Guide is really detailed.

In Russian:

Подробное руководÑтво Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÐ·Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»Ñ Ð¿Ð¾ ACRE на руÑÑком Ñзыке можно Ñкачать здеÑÑŒ. РуководÑтво дейÑтвительно очень подробное.

Is there a reason why My ACRE isn't working until I reinstall every single time I run it?

And yes I am installing it correctly, I have the steam version of CO, And even tried it with ARMA2 launcher, nothing works...

ACRE still works for me, it's just that I have to reinstall it every time I load ARMA2... is that normal?

I am having trouble with the dsound.dll is not working for me ... I have the updated version of acre and ts3 ..... The only thing that I get ingame is dsound.dll is not in your arma2 folder check jayarma2lib

Any help would be appreciated!

I am having trouble with the dsound.dll is not working for me ... I have the updated version of acre and ts3 ..... The only thing that I get ingame is dsound.dll is not in your arma2 folder check jayarma2lib

Any help would be appreciated!

Try placing the dsound.dll into your Arma2 folder that you're running the game from.

if that doesn't work, IDK what will.

can I change the frequencies of the 117/119 in game ? i.e manual ? or is that feature not working after the re-work ?...if yes (working) ...how ?? CTO.. keeps reseting to 00000

Edited by gonk

I run triple monitors with a resolution 5760 x 1080 and when I play online with ACRE and bring up the radio the radio is strethced to the point where i cant see the top of it to change channel. Anyone know of a fix?

I run triple monitors with a resolution 5760 x 1080 and when I play online with ACRE and bring up the radio the radio is strethced to the point where i cant see the top of it to change channel. Anyone know of a fix?

I assume all your HUD is on your right and on the left screen too? Just change the aspect ratio to triplehead and you are good to go :) Everything is centered at the middle screen.