cleggy

British 'Bulldog' APC

BIBAK looks entirely plausible. Undoubtedly it will be delivered at exorbitant cost for what it is and a REME engineer will comment that he could have done the job for pennies (which he would have anyways, given the pay scale) and on time.

BATUS seems to have a sharper distinction between colours than what you've got on that. It's a clean line, and there are some black shapes on some vehicles it seems. This photo is from Exercise PRAIRIE THUNDER 2011.

Good job on the Bulldog by the way. Thoroughly useful addon - brilliant for missions where you want mechanization, but don't want the "kills everything this side of Christ Jesus" autocannon which tends to make missions a tad easy.

All our Bulldogs (3 Yorks battlegroup, PT2 2011) were just yellow, as were all the Warriors I saw. And the Challys, not sure when that picture was taken though.

Thanks for the info. I gave up on the BATUS camo idea in the end as it all looked a bit OPFOR ... which, afaik, was the general idea?

Maybe that's why your lot were all painted yellow - 'cos you were on the side that sported the 'white hats'!:)

Our OPFOR (or COEFOR as theyre called at BATUS) were in traditional Green and Black. Also, are you going to do any versions with the roof baskets with kit in? Be especially good if you could give it the real life design flaw of the basket preventing the turret from turning all the way round. XP

are you going to do any versions with the roof baskets with kit in? Be especially good if you could give it the real life design flaw of the basket preventing the turret from turning all the way round.

Easy enough to do. Haven't seen any pics with roof baskets on uparmoured bulldogs tho'... any references?

As it is I had to use a bit of 'artistic licence' to stop the turret clipping with the driver's hatch. Either that or my model is way off (always a possibility)!

Nope, pretty much everything (including the antennas) gets in the way of the turret. Everything.

Mjolnir66: Yellow like the Wehrmacht painted their vehicles on the Eastern Front or is it more of a faded khaki? Is this accurate?

I couldn't tell you when that photo was taken - entirely possible its from ages ago and they're just recycling it. Wouldn't be the first time media's done that.

Mjolnir66: Yellow like the Wehrmacht painted their vehicles on the Eastern Front or is it more of a faded khaki? Is this accurate?

I couldn't tell you when that photo was taken - entirely possible its from ages ago and they're just recycling it. Wouldn't be the first time media's done that.

That is the exact colour I was on about.

This thread always seems to end up talking about paint ...

First it was green and now it's dunkelgelb!:D

Hey man, is there any chance you could port this to arma 3 for us? Or if you would be so kind ot send me the unbinarize files and also either the obj or 3ds file for it?