Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

Of course I am aware that there is no Russian Army in A3(This is good news for me) you do not understand me, listed by you the Israeli Made in Israel: Tavor , Namer , Merkava and MIL(MI48 Kajman) this Russian firm. Explain where there "stolen plans"been made in Iran?An example would be that you become clear "stolen plans"been made in China:Type 56 ; Type 63 ; J-11B ; J-15

I do not understand in 2035 that Iran will make own tanks, or buys from his Israeli friends? ;)

Iran stole the blueprints of the vehicles that they are using from the countries they have concured. From the information we have now it seems that Iran and it's allies China and someone else of whom we dont know anything about yet, control N of Africa,Turkey and a big part of Europe.

Edited by Maio
errors

there is no Russian Army in A3

True, but there is this "Russian-based PMC", and if rumors are true, they not a part of OPFOR, but on independent side.

I want russian army :(

But these rumours of China... Yes please.

I feel they were missing from arma 2 (in the editor, even if they had nothign to do with campaign it is always good to have the three superpowers: russian, china and america.

Ok if Russian weapons and faction applyed? and underwater ops realized

i propose THIS

http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/aps-underwater-e.html

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

We need a fireworks many and different :)))

It's useful for a variety of festivals and parades, especially for clan events

I do not understand in 2035 that Iran will make own tanks, or buys from his Israeli friends? ;)

Well you don't have to understand anything, it's not a projection of the real world it's a projection of the ArmA universe (=armaverse).

If in the armaverse trees are blue and 6 inches tall well that's the way it is.

You can cry, you scream, you can say "that's not how it is in the real ife" fact is IT IS NOT REAL LIFE and it's not meant to simulate real life.

ArmA is a game, its purpose is to have fun

VBS is a simulator, its purpose is to train.

Cant you guys just move on ? Or will you keep bitching and whining for a all year as soon as something new is shown to us ?

It's been a real pain in the ass to read the ArmA 3 thread over the last few months. Constant bitching about this or that not being realistic, threats ("you better add this or else..."), insulting members ("if you like that then go play COD"),...

I'm ready to bet one of my balls ArmA 3 will feel exactly like ArmA 2.

There will be new features, of course, but I'm sure after 10 minutes in A3 you will feel at home, just like you felt at home after the first 10 minutes in ArmA 2.

Edited by Macadam Cow

People play arma over other games for their realism. Just as their is bitching a moaning about balance and fairness in call of duty, there will be whigning about realism, after all its the reason 99% of us play arma...

Besides the Nimitz Class aircraft carrier, this could be a cool ship, and I also think it fits Arma 3's futuristic setting really good:

My list:

1 all ArmA2:CO vehicles

2 T-90MS, Leopard 2, Challenger 2(for BAF)...

3 Su-35, T-50(pakfa), F-22, F/A-18E, MiG-29, Mi-28, EF2000...

4 PLA for OPFOR (Russia for INDEPENDENT)

5 NO Iran futuristic! Iran never can fight against USA and NATO, its not realistic. See in Irak...

6 Animals with possibility of biting :) +all A2 animals to A3!

5 NO Iran futuristic! Iran never can fight against USA and NATO, its not realistic.

We have been over this again and again and again (and again and again and again).

If the Iran + futuristic setting bothers you, you can shove it wait for a couple of mods to get released and set you back in the dark ages :p

I'd like to see enterable vehicles where you can walk inside them e.g. a bus aisle.

Yes Rye, you always right! I fully agree with you!

We have been over this again and again and again (and again and again and again).

If the Iran + futuristic setting bothers you, you can shove it wait for a couple of mods to get released and set you back in the dark ages :p

My post not for kids (Transformers and CoD fans), plz, dont coment it, first grow together... Its only for +18!!!

Hey whats wrong with Transformers? I think I still have my 20 years old Overlord,...somewhere

I was under the impression that Arma 3 would have all the weapons, vehicles and aircraft that are already in:

Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead, BAF and PMC

And that others would be added.

Is that correct?

-

I'd like to see BIS completely make up a weapon, at least one. =)

Creative powers to you!

We've already seen the cool, super-high tech, future tanks. Now for the weapon!

I was under the impression that Arma 3 would have all the weapons, vehicles and aircraft that are already in:

Is that correct?

-

Nope. Some vehicles might come back, like the V-22 and the F-35, but under a different "faction".

ArmA 3 is set in the near future.

I was under the impression that Arma 3 would have all the weapons, vehicles and aircraft that are already in: Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead, BAF and PMC

That would be news to me. BIS employees have stated that all previous features will remain in Arma3, but that doesn't extend to content.

@Joe98, for me its be very good, because ArmA2;CO have very realistic weapons, vehicles and aircraft, only Jets, for opfor without normal fighters :(, like MiG-29 or Su-27...

But and future no bad! Realistic future... If i see Merkava, F35, i say good, but if i see Kamov+Mil=Hybrid, i shocked... This is the same as the view 1950-1980 sci-fi film about the present...

@Tonci87, Transformers no bad, but we speak about ArmA3. Why you like ArmA? In ArmA and ArmA2 i cant find fantastic things? Only F-35, in present day prototype.

And sorry for my englisch...

@Joe98, for me its be very good, because ArmA2;CO have very realistic weapons, vehicles and aircraft, only Jets, for opfor without normal fighters :(, like MiG-29 or Su-27...

But and future no bad! Realistic future... If i see Merkava, F35, i say good, but if i see Kamov+Mil=Hybrid, i shocked... This is the same as the view 1950-1980 sci-fi film about the present...

@Tonci87, Transformers no bad, but we speak about ArmA3. Why you like ArmA? In ArmA and ArmA2 i cant find fantastic things? Only F-35, in present day prototype.

And sorry for my englisch...

Because ArmAverse is not our future! ArmAverse have own future based on fictional conflicts so BIS created those units and vehicles because they like them alot so we got them

am sure opfor will have own jets ,because our Enemys are Iran with China ;)

Edited by RobertHammer

Is that correct?

-

Very far from the truth. Most of it will be new content. And besides a few vehicles now present in a2/oa everything will most likely be new (built from ground up)

BIS said that A2 (maybe OA and DLC) content will be released in mlod format, so i guess porting stuff over in A3 shouldn't be that much of a problem if one really needs it.

Thumbs up for badly ported MP5sd5 and Xm8 right out of Arma1 into Arma3. :rolleyes:

Is that correct?

-

=

=

Nope.

ArmA 3 is set in the near future.

OK then Arma 3 is probably not to my taste.

I have Operation Arrowhead, BAF and PMC.

And 4 maps.

If Bohemia were to produce further add-ons, my money is at the ready.

-

-

Someone mentioned G3A3 before. It has to be in the game.

It is the standard greek army rifle. Officers and most non commissioned officers are issued the G3A4 variant.

Other common weapons for infantry are the HK11 light machine gun and the MG3 machine gun.

Someone mentioned G3A3 before. It has to be in the game.

It is the standard greek army rifle. Officers and most non commissioned officers are issued the G3A4 variant.

Other common weapons for infantry are the HK11 light machine gun and the MG3 machine gun.

The guerillas will be using old greek armament it seems... cross your fingers for it :)