Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

I would like to see a Subaru Impreza WRX '99 (most propably will never be added to Arma but I would like it a lot), or atleast something that resembles an '99 Impreza.

That might look abit out of place in a 2030 scenario, that car would certainly be a classic.

By 2035 wouldn't we be using alternative fuelled cars?
I heard that before in the 80's when talking about 2010. but nothing did change as you can see.

A Diemaco C8. Looks comparable to the M16 but is much more modern. Used by the UKSF, Canada, Denmark, Norway and The Netherlands. In 2035 it's probably going to be a little bit obsolete, but is likely to still be used by north-european/scandinavian armed forces.

XOS-series (most likely OS if they enter service) Raytheon's powered armor. Unlike HULC, it's a full suit, and I think it's more promising.

Sukhoi PAK FA and MiG LMFS.

V-22 Osprey with Remote Guardian System.

Zumwalt-class DDG.

SSBN-X. Because we're going to have submarines and that thing's supposed to enter service around 2030.

Edited by Dragon01

Weapons:

M4 SOPMOD

HK 416 & HK 417

ACR 160 + GLX 160

HK G36 (all weapons)

Steyr Aug

FAMAS

Tanks:

Leclerc

Abrams

Merkava

Planes:

F-22

F-18C

F/A-18 super hornet

Rafale

Mirage 2000

F-15C / F-15E

Choppers:

MH-60K / MH-60L

MH-47E / MH-47G

NH-90 TTH / NH-90 NFH

EC-725 Caracal

EC-665

weapon:

XM25

XM8

XM29

WA2000

HK416/417

G28

G3

G36

STG44

G11

PSG-1

WSG2000

M200

MG3

AWSM

DSR-1

plane:

VF-1S

ZGMF-X10A

ZGMF-X09A

ZGMF-X13A

FX-550

GAT-X102/103/105/207/303

GNT-0000

GN-000

GNY-001

GN-001

AGE-3

:bounce3:;)

Edited by masahiro57

The conclusion of all the replies: We want to see EVERYTHING in ARMA3.

A lot of the weapons people are posting have already been confirmed..

Steyr AUG, FN F2000, XM25 just to name several.

A lot of the weapons people are posting have already been confirmed..

Steyr AUG, FN F2000, XM25 just to name several.

The AUG is confirmed? I don't think it is, though the TAR-21 is. Besides, this thread is just a braindump that'll probably never even find the developers.

The AUG is confirmed? I don't think it is, though the TAR-21 is. Besides, this thread is just a braindump that'll probably never even find the developers.

If I'm not mistaken, someone said it was one of the rifles on the tables, outside the FOB on the GC presentation. The A3 version, with rails and stuff:

aug_a3-1.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, someone said it was one of the rifles on the tables, outside the FOB on the GC presentation. The A3 version, with rails and stuff.

Coolio, should it be true.

Edit: Or it isn't :p

Edited by OnlyRazor

Not really a problem. At this point, Arma 3 has a bullpup density that could rival that of certain Halo games.

Real life is going that way too, for a good reason. You get the accuracy of a long rifle with the compactness of a carbine.

Real life is going that way too, for a good reason. You get the accuracy of a long rifle with the compactness of a carbine.

As an amateur self-educated firearm engineering enthusiast, I'm aware of that. Still, if they do include right/left-handedness in the game, a bullpup is the best way to catch a facefull of hot brass.

As an amateur self-educated firearm engineering enthusiast, I'm aware of that. Still, if they do include right/left-handedness in the game, a bullpup is the best way to catch a facefull of hot brass.

Not until using the alternative case-ejecting method like this:

There are grips made around that, just saying. Anatomical and physiological manipulation, i.e. hold it a certain way.

T-50 pak fa, ak-47

come on guys, surely you are a little bit bored of the russian equipment? lets try something new like the greek setting/ iranian and european weapons.

come on guys, surely you are a little bit bored of the russian equipment? lets try something new like the greek setting/ iranian and european weapons.

there will be US weapons no doubt, so there always will be a place for russian weapons as well.

But not if the weapon designer is smart and makes a second ejection port on the left like those smart lads of Steyr ;)

EDIT: Speaking of AUG's, anyone looking for them can count on me to port over the current WIP models as well as adding a F90 since it looks cool and I suppose future-ish

Edited by Slatts