Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

-Sig Sauer series (550/551/552)

-HK series (G36/USP/416/417)

-French Army (Famas/French vehicles)

4adbd57704f9af2fff7aa98b9f9f_medium.jpgah1f-008.jpgi want a AH-1S/F or T-80U & F/A-18C Hornet :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkC5peFbYJafZNtYMo1u7wnQlQgzVq3WpkvGQKnyzsMzaxNtdRbA&t=1

Weapons

-Magpul Masada ACR:bounce3:

For me, I'd like to see...

Magpul Masada/Bushmaster ACR

USP Match

UMP 45

SPAS-12

HK416

I know it's kind of generic, but these are guns I like a lot, and fit into the more futuristic setting. Share your wishlist here!

I would deffently like to see ak 47s and other guns like the uzi and fal. these guns will be out dated but the rebel factions will be using them. the ak will always be used as long as theres ammo.

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

I would like to see Aks more than any other gun. none of the screen shots have the ak in them. i would also like to see a uzi and some other generic weapons. As long as there is ammo for the ak it will be used.

I want see in arma3 much gear customization, Acog, Eotech, Aimpoint, and various rifles, with realistic sound

I wasn't read the complete Thread, but i will be happy to see some of German Vehicles in ArmA 3 like

NH90, UH1-D, BO109, Leopard 2A7, Gepard, Wisel, Dingo, Tornado

And also Infantery in German Camo.

weapons :

g36 series

ak series

mp5 series

xm8 series

vehicles :

t-90

t-82

m1a2 abrams

pave low

I've actually always wanted to see the CBJ-MS in ArmA.

I'd like it because:

1. It looks great (CBJ-MS-x-3.jpg)

2. It's swedish (patriotism engage)

3. It's really powerful with its 6.5x25mm cartridge, it punches cleanly through the armour of an MT-LB:

pansar3ptr.jpg

There are loads of awesome swedish weapons and vehicles (JAS 39 Gripen *cough*) but I've only seen our rocket launchers in games before, and I think it would really add something to the series, and not just for me, for I believe that quite many people would like something swedish in ArmA.

One more thing about the ammunition: You can easily convert almost any weapon that uses 9x39mm para to use 6.5x25mm, thereby making an Mp5 an assault rifle, more or less.

Links and info:

Wikipedia

world.guns.ru

Official page of the weapon

Official page of the ammunition

Ballistic gel testing of the ammunition

Armour penetration testing of the ammunition

Information on the weapon

Field stripping the weapon

I was ready to call bullshit on a bullet with 25mm of powder room punching through armor better than 7.62 nato, till I read the wiki article that explained it in detail. Interesting weapon there.

Weapons of Iranian origin, but thats unlikely even though Iran is the main Opfor the devs opted for European weapons instead of Iranian weapons.

Tactical Mosin-Nagant with all rails n stuff. Everyone should have tacticool-ized Mosin-Nagants!

Maybe this thread should be closed since it's kinda the same thing as the wishlist thread?

I have nothing against it, just saying... It's like not I'm trying to gain monopol over forum threads... :D...:)...;)...

Edited by Maio

Maybe this thread should be closed since it's kinda the same thing as the wishlist thread?

I have nothing against it, just saying... It's like not I'm trying to gain monopol over forum threads... :D...:)...;)...

Yeah, but would you like to see the wishlist thread's wishes get bogged down in tonnes of patriots boasting their country's superior weapons? :rolleyes: Because I sure wouldn't :p

It's allready sorta bogged down. Look at the content section. I was updating it for the sake of beeing polite, but know I think twice before I do it :D

Good point though...

It's allready sorta bogged down. Look at the content section. I was updating it for the sake of beeing polite, but know I think twice before I do it :D

Good point though...

We're all proud of you! :D And besides, this thread's gotten far enough to have momentum. Closing it would be... not useful :rolleyes:

First off and foremost the F-22 raptor

then the M1A3(if much is known about it)

DDG-1000 zumwalt class cruisers with the rail gun

the Ford class super carriers

both ships with active defensive systems like this:

laser-downs-uavs_1.jpg&w=225&h=225&ei=gJyAUJuLIpLU8wTl3oGoDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=213&vpy=264&dur=1769&hovh=180&hovw=180&tx=116&ty=91&sig=107204795483126629080&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=166&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:77

and ground based defensive laser like this (it has now been upgraded to have a 105+ kW laser)

ISRAEL_US_LASER_WEAPON.jpg

and maybe a offensive laser system like this:

AC-130AdvancedTacticalLaser.jpg

and lastly maybe this?:

laser_1292194f.jpg

as a side note I,ll ask to please make some sort of Radar cross section calculating system for stealth aircraft.

I don't think the F-22 would see active service in 2030, its showing its age with all these mass groundings. Plus ArmA is pretty small scale, all SAM's can hit a stealth aircraft at the ranges in ArmA. Also M1A3 isn't futuristic.. its basically a M1 with a gatling gun. Plus America isn't even confirmed passed special forces scale, really the game is probably a massive clusterfck of nothing making sense.

Edited by rufor