Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

1- A good variety of weapons for the opfor (i mean developing OPFOR factions, not Russia), to make PvP more fair. At least more scopes in rifles and machineguns.

i.e.

2- Claymore mines and other similar equipment for sniper class only.

3- KSG from kel tec.

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/shotguns/ksg/

4- SU-16D by kel tec

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/rifles/su-16d/

5-any of these ones:

Edited by -=Borz=-

2- Claymore mines and other similar equipment for sniper class only.

Kill that bold shit with fire, unless dictated by mission author.

And the thief class to have lockpicks.

I want an admin class with banhammerz n stuff liek dat.

Okay, that's about enough for now.

Snipers don't use claymores, you fool.

no need to be such a mini-troll, man. This thread is just about showing personal preference, and that is what i have tried.

Take care and chill out a bit ;)

Sniparz dont us gunz thay use sniparzzzzz.

Claymores would be nice to see. :)

Sniparz dont us gunz thay use sniparzzzzz.

Claymores would be nice to see. :)

According to the last known dev plan regarding explosives, you shall see them :)

Yeah, everybody knows it's the Support class that gets them, tee-hee.

But yeah, claymores and other (directional) AP mines would be a nice sight.

Id love to see controlable, walkable,etc naval ships and subs with crew and what not like aircraft carriers cruisers battleships etc the whole shebang....I would also like to see maybe a f-18 and f-22 along with the f-35 well still a year left well see

If BIS make it possible to walk/land/ drive on moving ships, then I would like to see the America class LHD and the San Antonio LPD at least, and maybe the Bay class for the RN

Sad there wont be any Russian faction...especially with the new amounts of weapons their releasing these recent years, but BIS will probably do an A3 expansion with Russian faction.

ONTOPIC: Black Eagle was cancelled, instead id like to see the new T-90MS or T-90AM.

A SU T-50 PAK FA should be a MUST.

Akula submarine.

More complex Lock on referring to helicopters and jets (not just "TAB,SHOOT,TAB,SHOOT,TAB,SHOOT")

Ak-100+ series.

I just had a thought about water physics.

How about when a typhoon or really bad weather strikes the island, the seas get extremely rough. We're talking the kind of rough that makes an aircraft carrier pitch and roll 30 degrees. It would be nice to fight in a mission where the weather is so bad most of the enemies stay in areas out of the wind and rain, whereas our boy will go and mess their stuff up.

Sad there wont be any Russian faction

Oh, there will be a Russian PMC faction as an Independent. Drawing from the cool guns we saw in Arma 2: PMC, they'll probably have some nifty equipment of their own :yay:

i really would like to see all the basic weapons and equipment that we have now, if only to make life easier for modders.

i dont want to see 10 different community made AK47/M16/4 packs all doing the same thing, but mostly incompatible in stats, gameplay or general quality

i really would like to see all the basic weapons and equipment that we have now, if only to make life easier for modders.

i dont want to see 10 different community made AK47/M16/4 packs all doing the same thing, but mostly incompatible in stats, gameplay or general quality

The good part about the new weapon mod system is that modders can now focus on creating weapon mods instead of the actual weapon itself.

The same thing goes for combat gear.

The good part about the new weapon mod system is that modders can now focus on creating weapon mods instead of the actual weapon itself.

The same thing goes for combat gear.

The separate combat gear and uniforms will be a huge help to modders. And, weapons? Depending on how much is moddable (say, if they add in more than just 3 moddable slots - sights, barrel, and underbarrel), we could have many different customizable mods for weapons. But, That guy is right, hopefully there are the basic weapons (old weapons in addition to new weapons) at least in the editor if all of them aren't used by units.

Who know's, maybe BIS will roll out a "clasic weapons pack" with one of the patches if the game sells well enough.

Having some PDWs could fit nicely into the "futuristic" setting. They could be used by tank crew and helicopter crew.

For BLUEFOR I would like to see FN P90 and/or HK MP7.

For OPFOR, maybe the russian PP-2000 (I don't know if it is considered a PDW or "just" a submachinegun).

The separate combat gear and uniforms will be a huge help to modders. And, weapons? Depending on how much is moddable (say, if they add in more than just 3 moddable slots - sights, barrel, and underbarrel), we could have many different customizable mods for weapons. But, That guy is right, hopefully there are the basic weapons (old weapons in addition to new weapons) at least in the editor if all of them aren't used by units.

+1

I think they should make it like "Pimp My Gun". That way we can pick a VLTOR MUR reciever, Magpul parts ect. And get dual optics like the EOTech

3X FTS and EOTech XPS3 combo on the top rail of the M4. And how about some custom shotty's like this one:

(I know it's airsoft)

scaled.php?server=709&filename=dsc00847x.jpg&res=medium

Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank and Warthog.