Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

3 words

doughnut of destruction

I can remember two instances.

1. Crysis 2 (recent) had several

2. NFS Carbon (old) had 2 that I can think of off the bat.

Anywho in line with what this thread is asking.

I'd like to see put in the game whatever they want to put in.

To kill it, you have to eat it.

Shit like this post is one of the reasons why FUTURISTIC is bad. You open a can of worms and now you have idiots posting crap like this... just great.

and comments like that are what keep people like you from staying around here too long.......

back on subject.......

I was thinking of a radar class or radar memory point recognized by the engine. This would go along way to making anti radiation missiles and wild weasel type missions. Right now the only method is scripting and its not that spectacular.

EDIT: This could also apply to boats to make them lockable by only Anti-ship weapons

Edited by wld427

A masterkey attachment, both old style remington 870 pump action and the newer semi autos like the M26.

Rather than doing the scifi guff I wish they had simply built out more accurate depictions of real military forces.

They could have done the PLA - Nth korea etc.

Also I would like a true cold war version of the game - ekranoplans etc

I would like just for fun a james bond mod complete with doctor evil island and space shuttle launch pad.

I would like a fully functional modern city like we see in take on helicopters but with passenger trains, cars people etc and at least 3-4 full interior skyscrapers.

I would like them to add full reality air combat like freefalcon game

Bigger land region - whole nations and worlds

Just no more scifi dudes

Rather than doing the scifi guff I wish they had simply built out more accurate depictions of real military forces.

They could have done the PLA - Nth korea etc.

Also I would like a true cold war version of the game - ekranoplans etc

I would like just for fun a james bond mod complete with doctor evil island and space shuttle launch pad.

I would like a fully functional modern city like we see in take on helicopters but with passenger trains, cars people etc and at least 3-4 full interior skyscrapers.

I would like them to add full reality air combat like freefalcon game

Bigger land region - whole nations and worlds

Just no more scifi dudes

No more sci-fi.... I want James Bond... Ughhh.... Okay....

I guess for RHS y? ;)

for A3 looking at the time and work i have on my hands ;)

A larty.

LAAT, the republic gunship, the standard transport for the clones.

A masterkey attachment, both old style remington 870 pump action and the newer bolt-action like the M26.

Fixed it for you :)

interesting post on wartard on the wide variety of weapons used in Libya. just saying if there are going to be rebels, don't forget the surplus guns left over from other people's wars. future weapons gives an interesting counterpoint to older weapons especially if it's you in the campaign doing the scrounging to try and build up an arsenal against the opfor on an enemy island.

I want that opfor get a large cargo plane in arma 3, dont care withc plane, only that its big.

Guns that can shoot around corners especially the fluffy bunny gun the Israelis developed.

I really don’t care what new vehicles they have, BUT I don’t want utterly crap physics applied to the like in A2 and before.

E.g. I don’t expect 2wd cars and bus etc to be as capable off-road as 4x4/6x6/8x8 vehicles, I also don’t expect 4x4/6x6/8x8 vehicles AND 2wd cars and bus to be better in off-road climbing ability than tracked vehicles! :rolleyes: