Sign in to follow this  
=-PL-=LetsOWN^

Red Fire - coming soon

---===--== Heeloo Everyone :} ==--===---

I'd like to present you my upcoming project for OFP..

Red Fire:

Main objective: Sneak into enemy's HQ at Northen Nogova, and steal secret document's from the Conel's tent.

Additional objective: US intel. found military installation in one of Nogova's forests. You can go and find out, what's there.

US inteligence has found a military installations near one forest. You can go and see, what's there for extra points.

THAT IS NOT ALL. This mission include 5 'hidden' objectives (I won't tell now about them, because it will destroy the *surprise*). There will be possibility to positive finish mission in 3 different ways. Player's choose. Why 'Red Fire'? Because this mission name connects with hidden, secondary main objective, which you will receive after he'll steal the docs.

Mission will include auto-save-game (1 auto save for 5 minutes) and before biggest events (e.g. before entering Russian HQ).

Summary:

- Includes intro

- Includes outro

- Includes overview & briefing

- Includes additional stuff at mission briefing (i mean weapons, ammo, etc)

- Includes 3 different ways to finish mission

- Includes also 3 different ways to f*ck up mission (escaping from operation zone, getting owned by russkeys (if you just get killed), getting CAPTURED by russkeys (Littile 'something something' :P))

- Includes image, stringtable (I'll allow to translate mission's strings into ur own language)

- 2 languages (English and Polish (POLSKI BEZ ZNAKÓW SPECJALNYCH! (polish without special signs!))

//

Well, I've already created a plot, so I know what I've to do. Right now, Im finishing with scripting the Intro (cameras, timers, etc).

That's what I've so far did (please note, that I've began with creating this mission today.).

I will post here about progress, give some screenshots, to make you know, that I'm not just beggining with making project and throwin it away, but that I AM WORKING, and to give you as much infos as I can, and try not to tell all secrets of this mission (I'd like you to see it by yourselfes :P).

PS. This mission will require special animations and objects made by me (they will be uploaded with mission file, when I will relase it) - so it is another littile 'something-something'. Own anims (They will be used ONLY at cutscenes (as they were did for)) and objects.

P.S. I am looking for 2 voice actors (I am also voice actor in this mission).

I'll be glad, if someone agrees. The best effect will do, if these actors will have good US/British English accents. Of cours, it is not necessary :) Please let me know, if you're interested.

More coming soon, good night! :)

=[PL]= LetsOWN^

Aha, one more thing..

OFP WILL NEVER DIE!

Yo world, here's me again. It is time to update status of my mission.

So: Intro is already done - it took some time, but I've been trying to do my best. Right now I am working under outros. As you know, I've to do 2 outros, one for good end and one for bad end.

It might take about a week, or littile more. Next step will be to create a STRINGTABLE, which will include all text's, titles, etc. what'll be used in this mission. After this, I will begin with making a main part of mission, scripts, and something kinda this. And the last step - most difficult - I'll try to find out these 2 "wanted" speakers, to tune this mission.

After this, there will left just tests, make briefing 'n' overview, make a credits, compile into .pbo, pack 2 RAR, send into net and publish the link in this forum.

I hope you will enjoy my "first-seriously-done" mission :)

Greetinz

LetsOWN^:yay:

=LetsOWN^;1967652']OFP WILL NEVER DIE!

...only renamed :D

Edited by Incubus