Sign in to follow this  
ANZACSAS Steven

Ikar's F-14 Tomcat v1.6

@SCAJolly

sure, it takes a while, because we have al lot to do with fixing majorissues in the model first for a2 ! after we have do this, we check out the port to a3 !! but we are in jobs and family and haven't endless time for our hobby... so it can take a while !! ;)

@[APS]Gnat

stay cool, everything is fine !! ;)

@[APS]Gnat

stay cool, everything is fine !! ;)

I too can verify it's fine, hes asked the right people for the correct permissions.

@Gnat

sry, whats your problem ?? i say again : stay cool, everything is fine !! and there is no more to say... ;)

greets, flo

sry, whats your problem ??

You probably aren't reading the forums much maybe.

Too many people think it's OK to rip content from ArmA2 and republish themselves in ArmA3.

Its not OK.

If you have permissions from Ikar or Ikar has stated the F14 is free for others to port to ArmA(3) then all's well.

Gnat;2388721']fine' date=' but both answers avoided the details ..........[/quote']

First off, no one here has to provide you (or any other of the self-proclaimed addon police) any details. I don't know how many times in the past we told you guys to stop discussing such things in the public but report the posts to us moderators.

Second, Flo sent two PMs to ANZACSAS Steve asking for permission. He never replied and was last active over a year ago.

I then sent him an email which immediately came back as undeliverable.

Ikar's permission is not required as he already agreed that his model is used by Steve and he obviously left the scene and is not able to reach.

Case closed, please move on and stop discussing IP problems in the public.