Sign in to follow this  
sander

CWR2 coop pack

Hi,

There are a couple of missions using playable Soviet units in the pack:

co08_cwr2_bear_claw.cwr2_eilte.pbo (Spetsnaz)

co08_cwr2_easy_listening.eden.pbo (Airmobile infantry)

co08_cwr2_red_zone.abel.pbo (Spetsnaz)

co08_cwr2_tasmanian_exorcism.noe.pbo (Spetsnaz)

co10_cwr2_dushman_friday.cwr2_david.pbo (Motorised infantry)

co10_cwr2_fire_sack.eden.pbo (Mechanised infantry)

Also, in the Trinity CWR2 Coop Pack:

co08_cwr2_sixtyfours_field.trinity.pbo (Spetsnaz)

In time there will also be some missions for some Soviet units I am still working on.

Regards,

Sander

Also you could make more missions for Russian infantry/Spetznas fighthing against British/US forces.

Its only suggestion maybe you dont like to play as Opfor and you dont like to make missions for them. ;)

Ps: from few last months i play only Cwr 2 and your missions (coop pack, standalone island pack, Trinity pack). :)

Great work, so far didn't have any problems with your missions.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I didn't read your last post before i send my. Im on phone. So thanks for info about missions for Russians.

I'm sure there will be many more missions for the soviets when the next set of cwr2 expansions are released

I remember that long time ago ;) You or Sander show a screenshot with some new East/Soviet units. From that time there was no info about new "East expansion". But CWR 2 team like to surprise us, for example 2 new islands for Xmas. :)

I remember that long time ago ;) You or Sander show a screenshot with some new East/Soviet units. From that time there was no info about new "East expansion". But CWR 2 team like to surprise us, for example 2 new islands for Xmas. :)

This guy has a good memory.

@up

:D

I'm not 100% sure but i think i remember screenshoot with BMP and some soldiers in "black".

Version 4.3 contains a couple of updates as well as five new coops to bring the total number of missions in the pack to a solid 150.

New files:

co04_cwr2_gear_cutter.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co06_cwr2_span_of_attention.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co08_cwr2_chill_reception.wcain.pbo

co08_cwr2_spare_effort.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co10_cwr2_riverfront.cwr2_eilte.pbo

Gear Cutter features a saboteur attack intent on the destruction of prepositioned military equipment.

Span of attention has commandoes destroy a selection of different targets in a night raid.

Chill Reception features a coastal raid by Dutch Marines to take out an enemy listening post.

Spare Effort has British troops attempt to locate a repair vehicle to bring their FV432 into running order.

Riverfront features an attack by motor rifles to gain possession of a vital bridge.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Thank you Sander!

I am expecting more winter missions :rolleyes:

Version 4.4 contains a number of updated files with minor corrections as well as five new coops to bring the total of included missions to 155.

New files:

co06_cwr2_cold_call.wcain.pbo

co06_cwr2_cold_snap_ambush.wcain.pbo

co08_cwr2_cold_haul.wcain.pbo

co08_cwr2_inconvenience_store.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_country_brad.cwr2_david.pbo

Cold Call has resistance fighters snatch Soviet communications equipment and destroy a radio mast.

Cold Snap Ambush features an ambush of Soviet armour by a resistance band.

Cold Haul has Soviet troops deploying to rescue a downed pilot and destroy MANPADS.

Inconvenience Store features an attack on a Soviet outpost in order to destroy stockpiled stores.

Country Brad has mechanised infantry secure two Soviet held villages.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

I have problem with Cold snap ambush, 1st task complited, then i lose all of my men. Im in camp but 2nd task is active and mission dont wont end. I play im SP.

My bad, did not pack the correct version apparantly. The properly working one will be in the next update of the pack somewhere next week.

Regards,

Sander

Hello,Sander.

Could you make some missions on the small island of northwest of kolgujev and southeast of Trinity(around the large factory)?

I think they are good spots,but there is no such mission in your CWR2 mission pack:(

----------

co08_cwr2_rebel_rousing.abel

co09_cwr2_bushmaster_stroke.cwr2_david

co09_cwr2_going_south.abel

co09_cwr2_knockout_drop.eden

co10_cwr2_wing_tracked.trinity

These missions don't have briefing description.

Please check it.

Edited by strpeer

I surmise you mean a missing briefingDescription entry, because that is not defined whereas the briefings are generated allright.

There are several dozen scenario's yet to come, so don't worry about spots on the map not yet covered by any scenario. In due time they are bound to be the scene of a mission.

Regards,

Sander

I surmise you mean a missing briefingDescription entry, because that is not defined whereas the briefings are generated allright.

Yes.It means that briefingDescription in mission.sqm isn't defined.

I apologize for any confusion.

There are several dozen scenario's yet to come, so don't worry about spots on the map not yet covered by any scenario. In due time they are bound to be the scene of a mission.

I'm looking forward to them!

Thanks for the great work sander, are all coop missions compatible with latest CWR2 R6 release?

If I may wish, could you convert single mission exodus to MP? It will be lot of fun to play with friends, flying and driving around the ireland to pick up people :D

Version 4.5 contains a number of minor updates to existing missions as well as five new coops for a grand total of 160 missions in the pack.

New files:

co05_cwr2_hammer_beam.pbo

co06_cwr2_bridgehead_start.cwr2_david.pbo

co08_cwr2_cretins_from_troyes.cwr2_david.pbo

co08_cwr2_needle_time.adam.pbo

co09_cwr2_rolling_resistance.abel.pbo

Hammer Beam has maritime SF raid a radar site before extracting with a resistance contact.

Bridgehead Start features the defence of a bridge by a team of combat engineers.

Cretins from Troyes has the resistance eliminate a collaborator before kidnapping a Soviet radio operator.

Needle Time features a raid by resistance fighters to knock out Soviet vehicles held in storage near Saint Adam.

Rolling resistance has a guerilla band strike at several targets to degrade Soviet coastal defences.

*edit* V4.51 contains fixed version of Hammer Beam

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

The missions are compatible with CWR2 Beta Release 6 and have been tested as such. Use of additional conflicting addons is entirely at your own risk, so don't come whining here when a scenario does not behave as in a default setting.

---

Version 4.6 has one update and five new mission files to bring the total number of included coops in the pack to 165.

New files:

co05_cwr2_trail_arms.cwr2_david.pbo

co06_cwr2_bridgework.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_froward_echelon.cwr2_david.pbo

co08_cwr2_tracked_housing.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co08_cwr2_uncivil_war.adam.pbo

Trail Arms has a resistance band ambush a Soviet convoy and raid a helicopter dispersal field.

Bridgework features a raid by Spetsnaz to destroy Davle bridge.

Froward Echelon has resistance fighters retake a village from a Soviet advance guard before defending the place against the main force.

Tracked Housing features British light armour wreaking havoc in the Soviet hinterland.

Uncivil War has partisans seize two villages held by rival factions.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

terrific work!

one of the best mods that bring back the sparkle to the engine

Big thanks for the update and for the new missions. :)