Sign in to follow this  
sander

CWR2 coop pack

Then I suggest to run the mission without CBA as it has been known to interfere with the proper working of missions before.

Regards,

Sander

Yes, there were other addons running (custom islands) but the only one that could have effect is Community Base Addons, I think. :(

We didn't modify the mission and generally had no compatibility issues between the mods we run and your missions so far.

Not quite, the CiA server runs TPWCAS AI suppression and Zeus AI addons. We also used the latest Beta patch.

However, it was the first time we encountered a bug in one of Sander's missions.

Version 3.5 contains five new missions to bring the total in the pack to 85.

New files:

co05_cwr2_aqua_duck.cwr2_canard.pbo

co05_cwr2_ugly_duckling.cwr2_canard.pbo

co06_cwr2_ducked_tape.cwr2_canard.pbo

co08_cwr2_duck_hook.cwr2_canard.pbo

co09_cwr2_duck_and_cover.cwr2_canard.pbo

Aqua Duck has Dutch Marines track down and destroy supplies of Strela missiles.

Ugly Duckling is a nocturnal raid by SF to destroy a plane, missile launcher and radar.

Ducked Tape features a raid to acquire Soviet codes and destroy helicopters.

Duck Hook has British infantry defeat an attack before securing a village.

Duck and Cover features an attack by light infantry to capture three villages.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Hi sander, i have small request. Maybe someday you can make few missions on winter Kolgujew (for CWR 2 coop pack). We have good looking winter units in CWR 2 UK Expansions, also nice winter Russians and resistance fighters.

Ps: great new missions in last update, as always. :)

I have spoke with sander about this Tom. He is working on it :D

I have spoke with sander about this Tom. He is working on it :D

I'm looking forward to it :rolleyes:

There will be a set of missions on Winter Kolgujev at a later stage.

---

Version 3.6 has several updated missions and five new coops to bring the total in the pack up to 90.

New files:

co05_cwr2_small_fry.cwr2_canard.pbo

co06_cwr2_pathfinders_keepers.adam.pbo

co06_cwr2_untenable_view.abel.pbo

co08_cwr2_signal_achievement.cain.pbo

co09_cwr2_charged_battery.adam.pbo

Small Fry has SAS troopers eliminate transport means for the Canard garrison before destroying objectives on Fry.

Pathfinders Keepers features an attack by British pathfinders to seize and hold a village.

Untenable view has light infantry defend against a Soviet combined arms attack.

Signal Achievement features a raid by Dutch Marines to knock out a comms post and air defences.

Charged Battery has an infantry squad attack an artillery position in order to destroy guns and ammo.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Small Fry gives an error about some SAS-nonhealing template no longer existing and only two playable units are available. Using CWR2 Beta3.

Should the cwr2_uk_config.pbo be extracted into ..\ArmA 2\@CWR2\Addons folder?

I'm concerned about the "updated" aspect of your suggestion, as despite installed CWR2 beta_r3 I've no trace of an earlier cwr2_uk_config.pbo...

The CWR2 R3 release does not contain the cwr2_uk expansion files. The earlier releases of the latter contained a single pbo, but more recent ones have the config defined in a separate pbo, in line with the method used in the main mod. The reason behind separating the main config is to limit the need to download large packages for simple error fixes, for example defining the wrong class for the sidearm of the section leader in the V104 fixed by the updated config mentioned above. It gives greater flexibility for minor updates.

Regards,

Sander

Sander, I think you should update your first post and probably readme in mission pack that now for playing we need CWR 2 mod and Expansions UK, NL also with Canard island.

I send info about this to Armaholic when you released v3.5 of your pack.

Some new players may not know about this (if they download your missions from forum), so after they download CWR 2 mod they can think that they have all needed addons for your missions.

Edited by tom3kb

Thanks for the suggestion, added it to the readme and updated the pack with that new information and an updated CWR2 -Signal Achievement (co08) mission since the briefing proved to be borked.

Regards,

Sander

Played Hard Trinity on the CiA server last night and the extraction chopper crashed on its approach to the LZ. We are using mods but I'm posting this just for the chance it didn't occur due to unsupported mods.

Running TPWCAS and ASR AI, played on the Windows dedicated server.

Great mission though, thank you for it!

Version 3.7 contains updates to the majority of missions for compatibility with the current CWR2 Beta release as well as five new missions to bring the total of coops in the pack to 95.

New files

co04_cwr2_bear_head.eden.pbo

co06_cwr2_unsound_track.eden.pbo

co08_cwr2_red_zone.abel.pbo

co09_cwr2_flank_stake.abel.pbo

co10_cwr2_square_shooter.adam.pbo

Bear Head has a sniper team gain intelligence in order to track down and kill an enemy commander.

Unsound Track has mechanised infantry acquire a repair vehicle to bring their Bradley back to running order for an attack.

Red Zone features a raid by Spetsnaz to destroy electronics, liberate a prisoner, take out a comms post and eliminate air defences.

Flank Stake has light infantry defend the village of Arudy against Soviet probing attacks.

Square Shooter features an attack by British mechanised troops to gain and hold the village of Saint Adam.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Version 3.8 contains updates to a couple of missions and five new coops to bring the total number up to a round 100.

New files:

co04_cwr2_sand_message.intro.pbo

co06_cwr2_duck_soup.cwr2_canard.pbo

co08_cwr2_debit_column.cain.pbo

co09_cwr2_brad_heads.adam.pbo

co09_cwr2_brad_line.abel.pbo

Sand Message has RNLMC special forces raid Soviet installations on desert island.

Duck Soup features a raid by Dutch Marines to take out coastal artillery.

Debit Column has a raiding party ambush a convoy before attacking a base.

Brad Heads features an attack by mechanised infantry to clear obstacles.

Brad Line has mechanised infantry clear enemy forces from two locations.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Nice work ! Thanks ! :thumb:

Hi Sander,

I'm getting this message on some missions: cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cwr2_nl

What does that mean?

Overview of required contents

It is a required addon that is downloadable separately from the main mod, the Cold War Rearmed² – Royal Netherlands Army expansion, as referenced in the readme.txt.

Regards,

Sander

Version 3.9 has updates for several missions and adds five new coops to bring the grand total to 105.

New files included:

co04_cwr2_para_tactic.noe.pbo

co06_cwr2_cvrt_time.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_bear_brush.adam.pbo

co09_cwr2_scorpion_tale.adam.pbo

co09_cwr2_tanked_up.cain.pbo

Para Tactic has a team of British paratroopers establish contact with the resistance to find out the whereabouts of a Scud launcher.

CVRT Time features a Scimitar armoured recce unit perform various tasks with the aid of friendly forces.

Bear Brush has a section of para's raid a command post before seizing a village.

Scorpion Tale has a CVRT equipped troop clear the way for mechanised infantry.

Tanked Up features an attack by British armour to relieve paratroopers and secure an enemy base.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Big thanks for update and new missions. I know i was asking for this few months ago but maybe you can make few missions on Winter Kolgujev with winter UK, NL, Russians, Resistance units. You made missions on all islands from Cwr2 with almost all units types. You miss only Winter units. For A2 we don't have to many missions on winter islands so i think this would be something nice and new. ;)