Ok, I hope that when you try it again, it will work. Until there only the first part of the mission has passed, there is still some good action to experience. ;)

In the next version of the mission I will make this cutscene end at all costs, even if it runs totally screwed.

Maybe im little late with feedback about subs for polish version but yesterday i finished v1.6. English subtitles and briefing works with no problem with polish ver of A2, thanks that you made them.

Great mission very nice intro/outro, many cutscens in mission. Good story. Nice music. Mission is long, thats big plus for me. Not a soldier mission. ;). Voice acting.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Nice scripting.

Night fight with mafia (no NVG) was great and long

Wenn i was going down from castle tower to search Olaf i hear 2 times the same talk from mafia guys, maybe i move to fast and script was launched 2 times?

In last cutscene before outro i see

green text.

Piotr: Zone(s) [Z1] deleted. Maybe its becose Im use jsrs,cba,blastcore im not sure, and its nothing big.

Yeah, good feedback. :)

That Zone(s) [Z1] deleted might really be related to other mods as I never experienced it so far.

Thanks, tom3kb!

I'd love to play this but - the intro scene runs fine, then as soon as the game tries to start - the map screen appears for a few seconds and then the game crashes. I have re downloaded and installed as per the read me a number of times but the same thing happens. I am seriously rubbish around computers but if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

Hey pipscouse,

hm, that sounds strange indeed.

Are you sure you're running the game with the mods enabled?

Other than that I have no idea so far what could be causing the crash...

Actually. Just discovered, it's not this mission. Game has started crashing when I try to run ANY mod. All fine with vanilla. Everything up to date via six updater. I need to look into this but will post in troublshooting section if no luck. Thanks

I get to

the part in the beginning where you go ring the doorbell

and it won't go any further.

So far, a very good mission. I love how each character has a background story.

Thank you, mant3z! :)

One question though: Do you have the Polish Arma version which does not have English language available?

I'm asking because in the last version of the mission I implemented the English subtitles for the Polish and Russian Arma 2-versions, but I could not test it because I don't have these languages available.

Would be great if you could tell me if all was ok with the subtitles (in case you don't have English in your Arma).

Well, some years ago I made another mission but it was for Arma 1: Evil's Last Will

Unfortunately it didn't get very much attention because Arma 2 was released at that time. And another reason could be that it requires a lot of addons. :D

I've bought ArmA 2 in UK so I've English ver only, sorry.

About this Evil's Last Will... is it hard to reduce addons and copypaste it to ArmA2?

I guess you'll have to do it from the begining, right?

Thanks, jorxe33, glad you liked it! Thanks for the Armaholic comment too! :)

I get to

the part in the beginning where you go ring the doorbell

and it won't go any further.

Hhmmm... :( I guess you already went to the "doorbell" near Jegorow's entrance gate (left hand side - at the red letter box)? The trigger is pretty small - only 1x1 meters or something like that, so one has to get close to the letter box.

When you're there, an action should appear in the action menu. Once you perform this action, the care taker should come out of his house again looking for the harasser.

If that doesn't work, I hope that loading the last saved game would help. If not, I'm afraid that only a mission restart will make it. :j:

About using other mods than the required ones (in case you're using some): I would say that it's not a problem as some players reported that the mission ran finely with ACE, etc., but who knows... Maybe under some circumstances they brake something... Not sure.

I hope it works for you... Thanks for playing, mate!

I've bought ArmA 2 in UK so I've English ver only, sorry.

About this Evil's Last Will... is it hard to reduce addons and copypaste it to ArmA2?

I guess you'll have to do it from the begining, right?

Well, Arma 2 vanilla offers many addons you need for Evil's Last Will (e.g. Russians, etc.). But then again, you would need Sahrani, which only is available with the CAA1 project, which again is a huge download.

I had begun porting the mission to Arma 2 but I abandoned the work on it because of other projects.

Edited by Undeceived

Hhmmm... :( I guess you already went to the "doorbell" near Jegorow's entrance gate (left hand side - at the red letter box)? When you're there, an action should appear in the action menu. Once you perform this action, the care taker should come out of his house again looking for the harasser.

If that doesn't work, I hope that loading the last saved game would help. If not, I'm afraid that only a mission restart will make it. :j:

About using other mods than the required ones (in case you're using some): I would say that it's not a problem as some players reported that the mission ran finely with ACE, etc., but who knows... Maybe under some circumstances they brake something... Not sure.

I hope it works for you... Thanks for playing, mate!

No problem. I got it fixed by restarting. I wasn't that far along anyways.

I did drive up to his house at first before realizing i needed to go park on the next road. I'm assuming I activated a trigger. Also, when you drag your friend into the castle tower, am I supposed to take him all the way to the top or can I just leave him on the bottom floor?

Hey, good that it worked!

You have to drag him up, but not to the top. He will tell you to drop him at the first floor (the one over the ground floor).

Wow, just finished it :)

What an awesome adventure Undecieved!! Been playing OFP series since it's release, and this mission has got to be one of the best I've ever played. I wasn't sure what I was in for, but it wasn't long before I was glued to the screen. Great immersion, story, scripting, voice acting, cutscenes - the whole gambit. Well done, and Thank You !!

Wow, just finished it :)

What an awesome adventure Undecieved!! Been playing OFP series since it's release, and this mission has got to be one of the best I've ever played. I wasn't sure what I was in for, but it wasn't long before I was glued to the screen. Great immersion, story, scripting, voice acting, cutscenes - the whole gambit. Well done, and Thank You !!

Great that you liked it! :) Thanks for playing! :)

I've finally had enough time to finish your mission and I have to say, that's the best mission I've ever played! Great work!

I'm working on a resistance campaign at the moment. It shows the beginning of the movement, hence yes, there are many civilian style missions.

But there is still a long long way to finish it (I'm at approx 50% of the missions) and at the moment real life is quite busy (unversity stuff...). But at least Arma 3 was postponed! :D So I might get it released before everyone switches to A3.

I'm working on a resistance campaign at the moment. It shows the beginning of the movement, hence yes, there are many civilian style missions.

But there is still a long long way to finish it (I'm at approx 50% of the missions) and at the moment real life is quite busy (unversity stuff...). But at least Arma 3 was postponed! :D So I might get it released before everyone switches to A3.

Great News, a good resistance campaign is really needed and has lots of potential.

Undecieved: SP or Coop?

SP only. A coop mode is not possible in most of the missions I built so far...

Hi, I'm playing V1.6 and there's a show stopper when arriving at Jaegorov's house. Kosta gets off to ring the bell and Yuri and Pavel run to the hillside, after 50m they'll all run back to the place of the last conversation. Then nothing happens.

Tried it a second time without additional addons, still not working.