GoOB and Jedra, thanks a lot for your feedback! :)

Can someone tell me how to turn on English subs? I can't understand German but I'd really like to try this mission.

Hi Maciek. When you launch Arma 2 in English, the subtitles in the mission will automatically be in English too (I assume that you usually play the game in Polish language?).

You have to go to the options in the main menu, then game options and change to English.

If English is not available in your version, please report back here. In this case I will add the English subtitles for the Polish version of Arma 2 (and for other languages too) in the next version of the mission.

But this will take some weeks / months. Currently I'm waiting for the new patch 1.60 and after this I have a lot of stuff to do in the mission, so it will take some time.

Edited by Undeceived

@Undeceived

in Polish version of arma 2 and OA we cant chenge language to english, we only have polish language [i know also that in Russian version players cant chenge language].

Ok, thanks for the hint! I will then add the English subtitles for Polish and Russian Arma 2 in the next mission version.

Does anyone know which other language Arma 2-versions don't have English available?

Hello guys,

I'm happy to upload the new version of my mission (check the first post).

Highlights:

- I added English subtitles for the Russian and Polish versions of Arma 2. This needs testing because I don't have those languages available in my game version. Would be cool if some of you Russian and / or Polish players could help me with this (to check if it's alright).

- The AI now recognizes an enemy without NVGs in the dark (thanks to the Arma 2-patch 1.60)

- I reduced some annoying bugs in the cutscenes and added some things that were suggested in the feedback. :)

All in all I would say that the mission slowly is becoming "mature" and I hope that either this version or the next could be the final one.

Anyway it's about time after more than 2 years of working on it (since September 2009). :D

Edited by Undeceived

I had to seek out my old, old password just to tell you how awesome this mission is!

Or story rather!

I can honestly tell you I haven't been so immersed since playing Mass Effect 2!

The story is great, almost like playing a 2 hour feature film, the cutscenes are well cut, and the voice acting is the icing on the cake! Love the voice of the boss at work lol

The

final firefight at night

was unbelievably tense for me!

Thank you so much for this mission and keep up the work!

I had to seek out my old, old password just to tell you how awesome this mission is!

Or story rather!

I can honestly tell you I haven't been so immersed since playing Mass Effect 2!

The story is great, almost like playing a 2 hour feature film, the cutscenes are well cut, and the voice acting is the icing on the cake! Love the voice of the boss at work lol

The

final firefight at night

was unbelievably tense for me!

Thank you so much for this mission and keep up the work!

Thanks! :D

Two questions I have: Did you play the last version (1.60)? And if yes: Did you encounter any bug or strange thing?

I hope that you don't have a problem with me adding your post to my sig. :D :D

Edited by Undeceived

Thanks! :D

Two questions I have: Did you play the last version (1.60)? And if yes: Did you encounter any bug or strange thing?

Yes, latest, downloaded it at 8 pm.

I noticed one minor bug in a cutscene, but I think its ArmA related:

When Pawel gets shot, the caretaker doesn't fire, Pawel just dies.

I'm using ACE.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

I hope that you don't have a problem with me adding your post to my sig. :D :D

sure no problem!

Thanks for the info!

I'm becoming grey hair because of this cutscene already... :) The Arma 2 AI is in such a way unpredictable and pigheaded. Sometimes it is a nightmare. But I will get it done one day. :)

Another thing: I'm surprised that the mission works well with ACE. I heard this from some users already and would not have expected it. Good thing.

Edited by Undeceived

The only real problem with ace is the stamina.

You get tired really fast because you are a civilian. But thats only a minor problem that can be solved by placing the disable stamina module.

Well, by the look of it it seems that I'll have to play it with ACE too, just to see what happens with me. :D Never tried it out.

Have just started it and its great! One sidenote (only a little detail):

The yellow car at the start has 100% fuel. I see that in many usermade missions. If you are thinking logically, the car cannot be at 100% fuel since he had to get there, except he refuelled it on the spot which is not very likely (but not impossible)

Only some minor thing for you to consider in the next missions! I'm loving it, hope to see more in the future!

:D You're right, DaMan, good point!

I'll change that if it happens that a new version will be needed (will probably be the case).

Have been playing until now and I've finished it.

It seems that there are multiple ends, what would have happened if I didn't carry the crates? Would my boss go to the police and report me?

What I really liked was the attention to the detail. For example, when you come back to kill the Mafia boss in Vyshnoye (or however its spelled), the cars that were parked there before while you were hauling the crates at your work with your coworkers, were not parked there anymore. This is totally right, since its night and they probably have left the facility already.

A few downsides were minor things like if you killed your sister the mission would continue or if you broke the red car after you got picked up by her, the 3 characters, Olaf, that wounded guy and her get out and dont move so the mission wont continue.

Overall, good job.

Thanks for playing, Daman! :)

Yes, there are 2 endings. It depends if Olaf dies or not. If he dies you have to go to another place to hide. But the outro is the same, just with different details (Olaf being dead or not).

If you don't carry the crates, the boss will just say in the outro sequence that you're a lazy bastard, :) but he will even then be concerned about you.

Edited by Undeceived

You did something unique, you've wake up in me emotions, as they were with me when I started the adventure with OFP

Amazing job! I hope I will still have opportunity to play a mission made by you again, soon.

Even if it's about something totally different I had that feeling that I play OFP now!

• Thanks 1

Thank you, mant3z! :)

One question though: Do you have the Polish Arma version which does not have English language available?

I'm asking because in the last version of the mission I implemented the English subtitles for the Polish and Russian Arma 2-versions, but I could not test it because I don't have these languages available.

Would be great if you could tell me if all was ok with the subtitles (in case you don't have English in your Arma).

I hope I will still have opportunity to play a mission made by you again, soon.

Well, some years ago I made another mission but it was for Arma 1: Evil's Last Will

Unfortunately it didn't get very much attention because Arma 2 was released at that time. And another reason could be that it requires a lot of addons. :D

Edited by Undeceived

It looks very prmising. English subs are working, thank you! Now I'm stuck on the cutscene, where

the car light a man with it's lights and the man dies for no reason. Then I guess the car should drive away, but it seems that it has problem with that.

It's probably because of mods I'm using. I'll try without them. Great mission for now. Very atmospheric. :)

Thanks for the feedback about the subtitles!

About the cutscene:

Yes, the car should move on going after the player. But this cutscene is pretty tricky, lot of bug danger... :(

Did you try to reload the last saved game before the cutscene? In most cases this should help.