Sign in to follow this  
Horner

How to run this?

Yea I've looked everywhere but can't find an answer so I'll just throw up this thread. Do we run this as a mod/addon as we would ACE? Or how would we run this?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Nvm you just have to open the readme :/ lol

Use the Launch TKOH Community Preview shortcut in your main Operation Arrowhead folder to start the game.

Use the Launch TKOH Community Preview shortcut in your main Operation Arrowhead folder to start the game.

As this stands huge and wide in the readme provided in the download package :j:

I am having a problem... I run the game using the shortcut. Arrowhead starts with different menus and background, but with the OA music. I go to single player, all OA missions are there. I was expecting to find one mission of TOH or something like that... what am I doing wrong? Should I use the editor instead?

I am having a problem... I run the game using the shortcut. Arrowhead starts with different menus and background, but with the OA music. I go to single player, all OA missions are there. I was expecting to find one mission of TOH or something like that... what am I doing wrong? Should I use the editor instead?

Look at the bottom of the SP mission list in Takistan.

Its a simple waypoint mission so you can just as well make your own in the editor.

Finally figured out why the installer would fail with "TKOH...not installed...or corrupted"

I have my game installation on another drive. Could the installer be updated to ask for the location of the game installation?

Finally figured out why the installer would fail with "TKOH...not installed...or corrupted"

I have my game installation on another drive. Could the installer be updated to ask for the location of the game installation?

Make sure the installation path of your game corresponds to the path in the registry. (They are different if you copy the game to another place on your HD after installing)